Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: O'Driù brings Niche back to its place (Olfactive Obsessions)

Quote Originally Posted by drseid View Post
    Sounds absolutely wonderful. I am a huge fan of cuban cigars, and like TV, but find it rather simplistic. This could be the answer. I also like rum and cinnamon,... and vanilla is fine as long as it is not powdery (and the spices will make it more appealing). The only aspect that worries me (if only a tad) is the saltiness. The salted fish notes in Londa 1005 were tough to get past. If the fish is missing here, than it should be no problem. :-)

In any case, thanks for the review Alfa... I am really looking forward to trying this one out soon.
    Vanilla is anything but powdery here, no worries. For what concerns the "salty" aspect, it is more related to unrolled cigar leaves and aged rum than fish. Nothing to share with Londa 1005, bleieve me. Keep me posted on when you'll get the sample...

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Sound Scents

Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    Vanilla is anything but powdery here, no worries. For what concerns the "salty" aspect, it is more related to unrolled cigar leaves and aged rum than fish. Nothing to share with Londa 1005, bleieve me. Keep me posted on when you'll get the sample...
    Will do. This is sounding better and better. Definitely looking forward to it. :-)
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Will do. This is sounding better and better. Definitely looking forward to it. :-)
    In 1993 I visited a cigar factory near Pinar Del Rio en Cuba and I don't know why I tried to eat a tobacco leaf. It was salty, definitely

Sound Scents

I received my sample of Laurhum due to Alfa's great generosity and of course had to immediately give it a test run. While I have only gotten one full wearing on skin under my belt, the following were my early impressions of the scent...

Up top I get a slight bit of spiced orange, mixed with a nice olive note. It sounds weird, but I have smelled something similar (albeit more aggressive) in one or two of the other O'driu scents and liked it then... and I like it now too...

The scent then takes a sweeter turn with vanilla taking the starring role and keeping it from here on out. I get just a faint whiff of the mould accord from the base notes peeping through (not off-putting in the least), as do I get a bit of the rum, tobacco and cinnamon spice to complement the vanilla, with the spiced orange and olive notes from the open remaining at this point too in a supporting role. The vanilla is indeed not of the powdery variety (thank goodness), and kind of reminds me a bit of the vanilla used in Leva. I would say the scent is sweet overall, but it never veers to the level of "too sweet."

I think Alfa's earlier comparison to a more complex Tobacco Vanille is spot-on. The scents don't smell that much alike to my nose, but they are trying to accomplish similar things, the difference being Laurhum is a much more competent formulation with a lot more going on. I like TV, but *love* Laurhum. I have not worn it enough to do a full review, but I placed an order for a bottle, so I guess folks can read whatever they want into that. :-)

I should have a more complete review up by this weekend after a couple more wearings.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flouris View Post
    I had no idea these were $600 each. Total turnoff, not into supporting companies who use high price points to make a statement.
    I agree almost always.

What size are the bottles of Lalfeorosa and Laurhum?

Also, I emailed them about the sample program, and they asked me to provide my social security number in the payment form. Did anyone else get asked for their social security number?

Sound Scents

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes22 View Post
    What size are the bottles of Lalfeorosa and Laurhum?
    I believe the full bottles are 100 ml for Lafeorosa, but 50 ml for Laurhum.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Sound Scents

Now that I have a few wearings under my belt, here is my mini-review of Laurhum...

Laurhum opens with a combination of a strong olive note mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg spiced orange, that while on first glance might seem odd, it actually works extremely well. Joining the top notes is a non-powdery semi-sweet vanilla peeping through from the heart notes. The vanilla which starts in a supporting role up top before growing into one of the co-stars of the scent has a strong resemblance to the high quality vanilla used in O'driu's own Leva. Laurel is the other co-star, and it emerges into a sublime "bay rum-like" accord mingling with the vanilla. Speaking of rum, I get a nice rum note that joins the heart notes as support for the starring laurel and spiced vanilla tandem. The base features a gorgeous tobacco leaf note, adding both further support for the scent and depth combining with a very subtle mould accord that does not come off as weird or off-putting at all, instead hanging well into the background creating an old-fashioned touch. Laurhum leans towards the sweet side of the spectrum from start to finish, but never veers too far into that territory where it could become cloying. Projection is average, and longevity is below average to average.

Laurhum impressed early on and only continued to impress throughout. It is a bit less complex and more linear than some of the other O'driu offerings, with the vanilla and laurel as the co-stars nearly throughout, but using some killer quality supporting notes that work so well together and distinguish it. There is just a trace of the O'driu signature house spice in the opening notes with the olive, but Laurhum is a lot more accessible than most any of the other scents in the line. It is the kind of scent that a fragrance aficionado will want to wear for themselves to appreciate the skill and talent readily evident in its composition by rising star Angelo Orazio Pregoni, while at the same time feeling quite comfortable wearing it anywhere with pride and absolute pleasure. I find with every wearing I enjoy it just a bit more and discover hidden facets I missed with prior outings. The bottom line is Laurhum is truly excellent and full bottle worthy. 4 to 4.5 stars out of 5.
    Last edited by drseid; 9th June 2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

A big thanks to drseid for sending me his Ladamo. I love celery and was really disappointed that it wasn't in my sample set. It's a very dry celery, more like celery seed, or perhaps that is simply the effect of celery and fenugreek together. At any rate, this is my second day wearing it as my scent. Yesterday, I applied just a very small amount to my left wrist. It's extremely potent, and that was enough for me to enjoy it throughout the day. It made several transitions as well which were somewhat unexpected (the scents give the impression initially that they will be very linear). Today, however, I applied it much more liberally to the neck, chest, and both wrists. Within 20 mins I was a walking celerybomb. I think I scared someone on the train. There is a sweet, almost nauseating chlorophyll aspect that I became more aware of with the heavier dose, and it's taken a full two hours for the dryness of the celery seed to blow off a little and reveal the sweeter base. In a nutshell, I think I overapplied today. I am seriously considering a full bottle of this once I can figure out whether it's tameable or not.

I've also started my way through the rest of the samples (finally). They were intimidating me. I wish I had Laurhum, but I may try to imagine what it's like by smelling a few of the others together. I think I will definitely end up with a bottle of one of them.

A big thanks to drseid for sending me his Ladamo. I love celery and was really disappointed that it wasn't in my sample set. It's a very dry celery, more like celery seed, or perhaps that is simply the effect of celery and fenugreek together. At any rate, this is my second day wearing it as my scent. Yesterday, I applied just a very small amount to my left wrist. It's extremely potent, and that was enough for me to enjoy it throughout the day. It made several transitions as well which were somewhat unexpected (the scents give the impression initially that they will be very linear). Today, however, I applied it much more liberally to the neck, chest, and both wrists. Within 20 mins I was a walking celerybomb. I think I scared someone on the train. There is a sweet, almost nauseating chlorophyll aspect that I became more aware of with the heavier dose, and it's taken a full two hours for the dryness of the celery seed to blow off a little and reveal the sweeter base. In a nutshell, I think I overapplied today. I am seriously considering a full bottle of this once I can figure out whether it's tameable or not.

I've also started my way through the rest of the samples (finally). They were intimidating me. I wish I had Laurhum, but I may try to imagine what it's like by smelling a few of the others together. I think I will definitely end up with a bottle of one of them.

My friend is in Florence right now. I wonder if she could bring me a sample of Laurhum. Are they sold anywhere there?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Chambers View Post
    My friend is in Florence right now. I wonder if she could bring me a sample of Laurhum. Are they sold anywhere there?
    No way!

The only place in central italy where they sell O'Driù is at Campomarzio70 in Rome.
    Last edited by alfarom; 18th June 2012 at 04:49 PM.

No way!
    Why is that ? No O'Driù in Florence?

Why is that ? No O'Driù in Florence?
    The brand is sold in VERY selected shops only. They told me they're slowly expanding their "contacts" (they recently presented their line in Amsterdam) but as they release very limited batches of every fragrance, I guess they need to keep the distribution limited...

Mybe things will change with their new line called Haiku (due to be introduced in september if memory serves me well)...who knows...

I was at Campomarzio yesterday, they showed me O'driu, and recalling alfarom's enthusiasm, I tried Laurhum (and they even gave me a sample too).

I forgot what the top smells, because on my skin it quickly goes to the drydown. To my nose, it smells as one of those skanky animalic substances (civet?) smells when not in dilution. I would describe it as a cross between bad baby breath and dried poop, with urinous undertones. I am all for animalics when well done, but this is unbalanced. Now that I read the reviews, I can see the reference to mold (not that I would want to smell like one) and olive oil (not one I would like to eat). But this is not the first thought. I wish I had one of those perfumer sets to identify the offending substance.

As usual, my nose could be hypersensitive to some particular substance. But this is the second big disagreement with alfarom (after Tirrenico and the HdP ms, that is). There is still plenty of it at Campomarzio though, should anybody be interested.

cacio

sh_tty disgust in a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    But this is the second big disagreement with alfarom (after Tirrenico and the HdP ms, that is).

cacio
    LOL! I honestly think these fragrances are anything but easy to approach. As much as I respect your opinion, I strongly believe you shouldn't bash such an imponent line of fragrances by simply approaching the only composition they made for another "brand" (in this case, the Campomarzio store). That being said, for several aspects these fragrances, whether you like them or not, are just like JAR's. One of a kind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post

I forgot what the top smells, because on my skin it quickly goes to the drydown. To my nose, it smells as one of those skanky animalic substances (civet?) smells when not in dilution. I would describe it as a cross between bad baby breath and dried poop, with urinous undertones. I am all for animalics when well done, but this is unbalanced. Now that I read the reviews, I can see the reference to mold (not that I would want to smell like one) and olive oil (not one I would like to eat). But this is not the first thought. I wish I had one of those perfumer sets to identify the offending substance.
    I was looking at the official notes list and I see nothing that may recall what you say...I0m really wondering what gave you this effect..

Amyris Balsamifera, Citrus Reticolata, Vanilla Planifolia, Citrus Aurantium, Nicotina Tabacum, Marticaria Chammilla, Cananga Odorata, Laurus Nobilis, Cinnamonum Zeylancium.

I vaguely get the urinous vibe, probably given by tobacco, but no skunk animalic fecal notes whatsoever.
    Last edited by alfarom; 28th June 2012 at 08:56 AM.

cacio, alfarom, you are both familair with Rien by ElDo.

How does Laurhum compare? I ask because I realize how challenging Rien is and I love it and wear it.

for swap/sale:

Hedonist:

nothing in common. Rien is a great leather, with animalic notes. Perfectly wearable in small doses, the problem is only in big quantities.

Laurhum is not a leather. To my nose, it smells like straightforward dried poop and similar, unpleasant at all quantities. Again, it is as if they had taken one of these substances and left it at that. But as you have seen others have different opinions, so it could just be that my nose is very sensitive to this note.

alfarom
    my comments were only on Laurhum, I have not tried the others. Ill give another try, I have a sample, just in case I got confused or something.

cacio

Two different beasts. In Laurhum there's nothing animalic whatsoever and, most of All, it is one of the most "friendly" releases by this brand. My guess is that Cacio's aversion to this fragrance is more related to the overall vibe of the brand than to this specific composition. That said, as I already pointed out several times, O'Driu has a very peculiar style That's anything but "easy". Most of their fragrances Are extremely challenging when smelled for the first time and need several testing to completely get them (assuming one's interested to "get them").

In this context , O'Driu is very similar to JAR in the meaning that both the brands represent the perfumer's personal obsessions. They're not exactly composed to please others. They're more "like it or lump it" type of stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

@Cacio: After All the time we spent together on This forum I still probably can't say that I completely/exactly know your tastes but, at least, I can surely say that I have an overall idea of which kind of fragrances You generally prefer. In this context, My guess is that there's nothing for you in the O'Driu's range with the only possible exceptions of LALFEOROSA and LALFEOGRIGIO.

Sound Scents

This just released by O'driuxvert.jpgjmt.jpglinfedele haiku.jpg:

O’DRIÙ presents its three brand new olfactory jewels created by Angelo Orazio Pregoni:
    JMT - The globetrotter – 8 pieces
    XVERT – The provocation – 32 and half pieces
    and
    LINFEDELE HAIKU
    A musical drama, melody disturbed by discordant noises. Poetic, melodious and sensually allusive, springs a dichotomy between primeval sexuality and superficial conformism.
    It represents a “philosophical essence” which comes from the ALCHIMIA DI PROFUMO creations.
    Produced in 200 pieces in a continuing series.

Notes and cost breakdown now on the O'driu homepage. I have samples of these guys on the way and look to try them and post my thoughts very soon...
    Last edited by drseid; 28th June 2012 at 02:26 PM.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Thank you for sharing this Drseid. I received an e-mail from O'Driù about these new releases but it was in italian and had no time to translate it!

A few words on the names...

XVERT (which stands for Pervert) sounds terrific.
    JMT (stands for "Jasmin-mean-time")

I'm also quite intrigued by the forthcoming additions to the Genesi line "Leden" and "Linferno", respectively Heaven and Hell...
    Last edited by alfarom; 29th June 2012 at 08:42 AM.

I have samples of these guys on the way and look to try them and post my thoughts very soon...
    [/FONT]
    Looking foward to that!

Sound Scents

My samples arrived today with my full bottle of Laurhum. A nice surprise to begin my vacation. :-)

I have tried all three and my first impressions are I like XVERT and love JMT and especially Linfedele Haiku. As Linfedele Haiku is the one that grabbed me the most of the three (and is also 180 euros so it is easily the most affordable) I gave that a full wearing today while stuck inside our place in the 100 degree heat with no power... Here are my initial thoughts now the power is back on...

The opening to Linfedele Haiku should be familiar to O'driu fans, as it has the house herbal signature all over it (and in my case I view that as a very good thing, as I love the house herbal combo plenty-well). You get the nice herbal mix including some fiery red pepper, but this time it is tempered with the faintest hint of carnation, then a high quality non-powdery nor super-sweet vanilla (most likely the same stuff used in Leva) that tones the herbs down just a hair to make this a much more easily accessible composition. Under the herbal vanilla mix once transitioning to the heart notes a very subtle pine and coffee combination undertone emerges that can easily be missed if you are not paying close attention, with the vanilla and herbs still the stars. It just melds right in with the rest of the notes to provide a bit of spine to the accord, but never calling attention to itself. Finally, the dry-down sweetens a hair further, using a patchouli and mate tandem taking co-starring roles while the herbal vanilla accord recedes well into the background at this point. This dry-down is new to the line (or at least that I recall) and adds a nice twist to the development. Longevity and projection are both average.

I so hoped I would enjoy Linfedele Haiku out of the samples I received because it happens to be in a price bracket that is much more doable on a budget at least in relative terms at 180 Euros. I am happy to say that I absolutely love, love, love it. I know some have a difficult time with the culinary herb mixture the house frequently uses, but not I... That said, the use of high quality vanilla in just the right amount to tone down the spice and herbs a bit is quite the accomplishment and I think it makes the accord much more approachable to folks that find the "full dose" just a bit too much. The mate and patchouli dry-down is a bit more simplistic than some of the most complex scents from the house, but it smells great and the scent over-all is anything but simplistic for sure. I would say this is definitely right up there with the best the house has to offer, and is easily the best value I have encountered from it to date. It goes without saying I highly recommend Linfedele Haiku and will put my money where my mouth is to purchase a bottle at the earliest opportunity. I give this truly excellent composition 4.5+ stars out of 5.
    Last edited by drseid; 1st July 2012 at 01:18 PM.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

That is great Drseid. Thank you. My samples should be here anytime now....I'm antiously waiting

I must certainly try more stuff - with all the brands they had at the store, I could try only one from O'Driu. I am especially intrigued by JMT - if, as the name suggest, it is an uncompliant jasmine with the middle finger pointed at IFRA, I shall certainly love it (especially after a recent delusion at an emasculated former jasmine).

Re: creating extreme frags - this of course poses challenges, but also interest. We all have hypersensitivies, that is, materials we are very sensitive about and that generate disgust (I am not shy in expressing mine). If a frag hits hard on one of these spots, there's no way around, disgust it will be - not dislike or challenge in the usual sense, just disgust. But then, if another frag instead is based on materials one has an irrational love for, then we have a big winner.

cacio

Cacio, just out of my curiosity, while at Campomarzio have you had the chance to smell the Frazer stuff? I'm very curious about those fragrances...

I did smell one or two upstairs, I vaguely remember orange blossom and coffee, which is what the name says, interesting but I am not a fan of orange blossom. As with all other houses, I only smelled one with the SA, but didnot have the nose to proprely explore the house.

cacio

^^^^I'm creaving to test Frazer, expecially chapter 8 and 9. If just at Campomarzio they'd let you smell the fragrances by yourself as they do at Jovoy....

Thanks to Anna Bagnoli, Alfarom, and Drseid, I have now made my way through the whole line (save for the three new ones), and I have developed quite a passion for...Londa 1005. Yes, I like the one that smells like pickled fish. So sue me.

I'm afraid to ask if there are any still available.

Laurhum is also gorgeous. Gorgeous. I think it will be my second bottle.

This stuff is insanely high quality. They remind me of the perfume equivalent of amari. And I love them for that--so Italian!

Laurhum is also gorgeous. Gorgeous. I think it will be my second bottle.
    Man, have you already got my sample?????

I did Thank you so much. More to follow.

I did Thank you so much. More to follow.
    Gosh, it was so quick!!! I thrown in some extra stuff to make the package thicker and, therefore, safer but while I really don't expect you to like the Illuminum, it's mandatory that you like K10 and Onda!!!!

I seem to have lost my subsciption to this thread! Boo! Just trying to get it back on!

Quote Originally Posted by Foustie View Post
    I seem to have lost my subsciption to this thread! Boo! Just trying to get it back on!
    same here, Foustie. The site is not working properly...grrrrr

I might be having some longevity issues with Laurhum. It could also be that I'm slightly anosmic to the drydown. Anyone else?

I might be having some longevity issues with Laurhum. It could also be that I'm slightly anosmic to the drydown. Anyone else?
    Me. Definitely not amongst the most tenacious out there but still pretty darn good IMO. It also wears quite close to the skin...

Sound Scents

Definitely agree its longevity is less than I would hope for. That said, I still get about 5-6 hours out of it (for me 8-10 would be average, for reference).
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

This typical O'Driu "signature" herbal mix much talked about here above. Can someone please tell me which are the herbs which usually stand out most prominently usually ?? ~ There must be one or two that predominate in this herbal accord. Perhaps the perfumer has a particular "favourite" which keeps popping up more than others ??

Have just been wondering if I will get along with these. (As I must admit some herbals I'm just not that much of a fan of.)

Thanx !!

"The earth laughs in flowers" - (E.E.Cummings)

------------------------------------------

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Sybarite View Post
    This typical O'Driu "signature" herbal mix much talked about here above. Can someone please tell me which are the herbs which usually stand out most prominently usually ?? ~ There must be one or two that predominate in this herbal accord. Perhaps the perfumer has a particular "favourite" which keeps popping up more than others ??

Have just been wondering if I will get along with these. (As I must admit some herbals I'm just not that much of a fan of.)

Thanx !!
    I get a lot of wormwood aka artemisia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sybarite View Post

Thanx !!
    Hiya! If you skoosh back up to post #85 you will see some stuff that I posted about the herbs. You might find it useful? It doesn't describe the signature though. You will need to smell 'em!

Hello everyone, today I got a parcel from O'Driù cointaining samples of XVERT, LINFEDELE HAIKU and JMT. They also included two more samples of Subcilium and Supercilium (both labelled as Vetyver Experience) and released in limited batches of 44. My report will follow soon....

Sound Scents

Two new vetivers...? I'm definitely interested in how those turned out.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Drseid, have you seen the prices for XVERT and JMT? Dear Lord, they make JAR sounds like a cheapo.

Sound Scents

Yes, JMT in particular. Thankfully the much more wallet friendly Linfedele Haiku was the best smelling of the three to my nose. I love JMT as well, but that price will definitely be keeping me away from a purchase for sure... Ouch!
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

I will need to spend some time with these new fragrances but I couldn't resist giving a quick test to Subcilium. After the usual herbal opening the fragrance evolves into a bold rooty-woody vetiver. A dark minty note enhances the anisic quality of this root turning the fragrance into something that smells somewhere between vintage Etro Vetiver and Turtle Vetiver Front after the O'Driù treatment. As usual, incredibly high quality...mint and vetiver seem to do great together.

Sound Scents

I will need to spend some time with these new fragrances but I couldn't resist giving a quick test to Subcilium. After the usual herbal opening the fragrance evolves into a bold rooty-woody vetiver. A dark minty note enhances the anisic quality of this root turning the fragrance into something that smells somewhere between vintage Etro Vetiver and Turtle Vetiver Front after the O'Driù treatment. As usual, incredibly high quality...mint and vetiver seem to do great together.
    That one sounds incredible...
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Yes, JMT in particular. Thankfully the much more wallet friendly Linfedele Haiku was the best smelling of the three to my nose. I love JMT as well, but that price will definitely be keeping me away from a purchase for sure... Ouch!
    Have you noticed the price discrepancies for XVERT? It ranges from 270 euros to 1720 euros...any plausible explaination?

Sound Scents

Have you noticed the price discrepancies for XVERT? It ranges from 270 euros to 1720 euros...any plausible explaination?
    I think the 1720 euro price is for the half bottle version, which is a one of a kind if I am not mistaken.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

That one sounds incredible...
    Pretty impressing indeed but I will need a couple of full wearings to have a more detailed idea (I can't still comment on longevity and sillage). As far as I undestand from an older chat with Pregoni, both Subcilium and Supercilium are the risult of an art performance called "million drops"...http://www.nouseart.com/ita/MillionDrops.aspx (there should be an english language option).

- - - Updated - - -

I think the 1720 euro price is for the half bottle version, which is a one of a kind if I am not mistaken.
    That's my guess as well. Still pretty weird...

I've created a split for Lalfeogrigio. I also contacted Anna, and she says it's still available. Don't know if I can fill it up fast enough, but let's see what happens.

Brian, does it really come in 1000ml?

Sound Scents

Brian, does it really come in 1000ml?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I may have misunderstood the site's description, but I took it as the bottles were 100ml with only 1 complete 1000ml batch made of the juice to draw from in total.
    Last edited by drseid; 29th July 2012 at 09:17 AM.
    Current Top Favorites:

8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

I'm going to confirm with Anna to make sure. Did I miss part of this thread where that was discovered to be a typo?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I may have misunderstood the site's description, but I took it as the bottles were 100ml with only 1 complete 1000ml batch made of the juice to draw from in total.
    Yeah, That's What I thought too...but I could be wrong.

That would definitely put a damper on things.

If it's 888€ for 100ml, how would 1000ml be? Ok, let's say the bigger the cheaper (as always)...maybe 6.000 bucks?

Yeah, I think you're right. The extra € must be for the fancy bottle.

Wish I was in Italy....
    * Current Favourites *
    Amouage: Lyric Man & Essenza di Colonia Acqua di Parma
    Serge Lutens: Fille en Aiguilles & Gris Clair & Fleurs d'Oranger & Tubereuse Criminelle & Sarrasins & Fumerie Turque & A la Nuit

Yeah, I think you're right. The extra € must be for the fancy bottle.
    Let us know as soon as they will answer....