Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tommi Sooni, Thoughts??

I just got 3 samples. Tarantella, Eau de Tommi Sooni I and Eau de Tommi Sooni II.

Tarantella is a classy, smoldering leather chypre. There's some sweet tobacco and honey in here, too. But not too sweet.

EdTS II is on the gourmand side. It reminds me of a cross between Sacre Blue and Note Vanillee.

EdTS I I am still pondering. There's some tobacco and herbal elements here. It is the driest and lightest of the 3.

So, what do you think of this line? Anyone out there try it yet? So far these seem to be potent and high quality edt's. BUT they all are reminiscent of other fragrances stored in my fuzzy memory. Thank heavens...or else I have to get at least one bottle. I like them. In fact, I'm swooning of Eau de Tommi Sooni II right now. But I swear I have something similar in my wardrobe already. So I can content myself with a sample...for now. )

Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tommi Sooni, Thoughts??

Chaplain- I have a sample on the way, II, I believe. Aack, I hope it doesn't wear gourmand on me as well. I'll have it in 3-4 days, so I'll report back
    Passionate supporter of parrot welfare www.thegabrielfoundation.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BayKAT View Post
    Chaplain- I have a sample on the way, II, I believe. Aack, I hope it doesn't wear gourmand on me as well. I'll have it in 3-4 days, so I'll report back
    Yes, BayKAT, do report on your sampling. I'd be very interested to see if II feels gourmand-ish to you, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Chaplain.. hope you see this. I am wearing II right now, and wow, wow, wow. Yes, this is more on the gourmand side, and it is a vanilla fragrance through and through, but what a beauty. I"m seriously considering buying this one. (Probability is 80%- I just want to put it away for a week and make sure my opinion doesn't change).

On me, with the dry down vanilla is almost all that is left, which I'm grateful for. For an EDT the longevity and silage is impressive. A big like.
    Passionate supporter of parrot welfare www.thegabrielfoundation.org