Code of Conduct
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Jeanne Arthes - 41 men's fragrances missing

Advance Pour Homme
    Blue Saloon
    Boum Homme
    Caliber 12
    Cassandra
    Club Aficionado
    CO2 Extreme Pour Homme
    CO2 Pour Homme
    Cobra Pour Homme
    Colonial Club
    Cotton Club
    Eau Zone
    Emergency
    Extreme Limite Energy
    Extreme Limite Rock
    Extreme Limite Spirit
    Extreme Limite Sport
    Flash Point
    Free Love
    Ice Breaker
    Irreversible
    J.S. Black Edition
    J.S. Pour Homme
    J.S. The Flasher
    Jeans Tonic
    la Voile Rouge
    Les Lions D'Arthes
    Marine Imperiale
    Men's Pefume Zone
    Mixte Pour Homme
    Most Men
    Pole Position
    Prince Giancarlo
    Rocky Man Black
    Rocky Man Titanium
    Rocky Man White
    Sexy Boy
    Sultan Man
    Sultan Man Black
    Supercharged
    Under Control
    X-pensive

Community Manager

Default Re: Jeanne Arthes - 41 men's fragrances missing

Added these, except "Advance pour Homme". I could not find a reference to it anywhere, are you sure that's the name?

Absolutely. Have everyone in the above list. Maybe it's discontinued.

Community Manager

Thanks! Just wanted to be sure. I hope you can check in a couple of weeks in the directory, I might have missed one or two, since Basenotes went down for maintenance when I was in the middle of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Advance Pour Homme
    Blue Saloon
    Boum Homme
    Caliber 12
    Cassandra
    Club Aficionado
    CO2 Extreme Pour Homme
    CO2 Pour Homme
    Cobra Pour Homme
    Colonial Club
    Cotton Club
    Eau Zone
    Emergency
    Extreme Limite Energy
    Extreme Limite Rock
    Extreme Limite Spirit
    Extreme Limite Sport
    Flash Point
    Free Love
    Ice Breaker
    Irreversible
    J.S. Black Edition
    J.S. Pour Homme
    J.S. The Flasher
    Jeans Tonic
    la Voile Rouge
    Les Lions D'Arthes
    Marine Imperiale
    Men's Pefume Zone
    Mixte Pour Homme
    Most Men
    Pole Position
    Prince Giancarlo
    Rocky Man Black
    Rocky Man Titanium
    Rocky Man White
    Sexy Boy
    Sultan Man
    Sultan Man Black
    Supercharged
    Under Control
    X-pensive

I am looking for a bottle or sample of "Marine Imperiale". I used to have a bottle of this in high school and now my bottle is empty. I'd give anything to smell this stuff again. Do you know if this would be possible? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jrobi83 View Post
    I am looking for a bottle or sample of "Marine Imperiale". I used to have a bottle of this in high school and now my bottle is empty. I'd give anything to smell this stuff again.
    Where are you located? Anywhere near NYC? This can still be found in the Wholesale Fragrance District.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Where are you located? Anywhere near NYC? This can still be found in the Wholesale Fragrance District.
    Thank you so much for your reply. I live in Pittsburgh and don't really know anyone in NYC. I'd buy more than one bottle if they were available. I will need to do some research on the Whole sale Fragrance District and make some calls. If you have any other advise please let me know. You've been very helpful so far.

Thank you so much for your reply. I live in Pittsburgh and don't really know anyone in NYC. I'd buy more than one bottle if they were available. I will need to do some research on the Whole sale Fragrance District and make some calls. If you have any other advise please let me know. You've been very helpful so far.
    You're quite welcome. Good luck!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

You're quite welcome. Good luck!
    No luck yet. I called Purfume Americana Wholesale but they said they did not have it. I'm having trouble finding other names of stores in that area that might have it in stock. Do you happpen to remember where/when you saw it?

No luck yet. I called Purfume Americana Wholesale but they said they did not have it. I'm having trouble finding other names of stores in that area that might have it in stock. Do you happpen to remember where/when you saw it?
    I have seen it in a few places on arterial streets off Broadway in the area, but don't remember the names of the stores as there are so many shops. The last time I saw it was in mid October. The next time I'm there I'll pick up a bottle if I find it and gladly send it to you. It is very inexpensive so don't worry about the cost.

I have seen it in a few places on arterial streets off Broadway in the area, but don't remember the names of the stores as there are so many shops. The last time I saw it was in mid October. The next time I'm there I'll pick up a bottle if I find it and gladly send it to you. It is very inexpensive so don't worry about the cost.
    That would be amazing! You are very kind to do that for me. My mom will also be happy too. My sister once met a guy in Hungary who wore this scent. He lived with us in Pittsburgh for a summer and later he gave my mom and I each a bottle. Both of our bottles are bone dry and I have been looking online for a few years, but I never see it. If you are able to grab more than one bottle please do. I will gladly pay for it. I wish you good luck on seeing it next time your there.

- - - Updated - - -

You can contact me via email at jmdrobinson at gmail

Just letting you know I am patiently waiting. Even if it take a year that is okay! I'm very excited that I'll get to smell this again.

Just letting you know I am patiently waiting. Even if it take a year that is okay! I'm very excited that I'll get to smell this again.
    Haven't forgotten. Just haven't had a chance lately to spend a dedicated day rummaging through shops in that area.

Haven't forgotten. Just haven't had a chance lately to spend a dedicated day rummaging through shops in that area.
    Any luck yet friend?
    Last edited by jrobi83; 13th June 2016 at 04:29 AM.