Thread: SotD - Friday, 9 December 2011
Eau de Metal pour Homme by Paco Rabanne
Last edited by KiatBkk; 9th December 2011 at 10:06 AM.
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Boadicea The Victorious - Exotic
Montale Aromatic Lime
Happy Birthday, rickbr!
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Thierry Mugler - A*men
Santa Maria Novella
no great shakes but good enough..
Carbone de Balmain
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Meh, sooooo boring......zzzzzzzzz
Tom Ford - Italian Cypress
Santos de Cartier Concentrée
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Aoud Safran by Montale
Paloma Picasso - Minotaure
Reviews :: http://www.lemouchoirparfume.blogspot.co.uk :: Reviews
Hermès Ambre Narguile
Back to Black by Kilian
“As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke
Aqua Fahrenheit by Dior.
Current favorite: Chanel Bois des Iles
L'Artisan Al Oudh.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning! My SOTD is Serge Lutens Gris Clair.
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Friday, December 9, 2011
Yohji Homme by Yohji Yamamoto
+"Do you spray below the waist?"
+"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing,
you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer
+"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you." - Dr. W. Dyer
vintage Floris no. 89
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie