Code of Conduct

Default Dior Privee line in the US..still online purchase available?

Well I guess the title sums it up. I know that I read some basenoters making online purchases for the Dior Privee line. Now it seems that the Dior USA links provided in various posts forward to a retail store locater. So, low and behold, not a retailer in the Bay Area that actually carries it. Has Dior decided to remove that online purchase option in the past several months?......In any case why is this stuff so hard to track down?.......

Default Re: Dior Privee line in the US..still online purchase available?

You can order directly from any Dior boutique in the US and they can ship it to you. I got mine sent from the Las Vegas boutique, but I'd call the one closest to where you live to find out.

Basenotes Institution

Yeah I noticed the same thing a couple weeks ago stanmar - sort of sucks that Dior pulled this from being able to order online. I have no idea why. Perhaps they're trying to create a sense of 'exclusivity' with these scents.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

And thats for sure. Then not to mention the time spent calling Saks, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus about availability for this line . Believe it or not, the SA, I spoke with by phone at Saks stated , after consulting his coworkers, that Sephora "does indeed" carry the Privee line. I actually began to laugh at that one for its originality. Now I may just have to contact the Dior boutique in La Vegas and see if they can ship me some bottles. I honestly have grown so fond of Vetiver and maybe Bois D'argent with Leather Aoud that I will go the extra mile or few hundred to finally get them.
    Last edited by stanmar; 10th December 2011 at 03:33 AM.

That website is very not user friendly. i had to call 4 Dior stores in Vegas before getting someone to help me with these last week. Looks like they have them in Beverly Hills also.