Code of Conduct

Hybrid View

Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y.

From nstperfume.com:

Designer Stella McCartney will launch L.I.L.Y, her second pillar fragrance, in 2012. The name comes from her father Paul McCartney’s nickname for his first wife, Linda McCartney (Linda I Love You). It also references the new scent’s lily of the valley note; according to Stella McCartney, L.I.L.Y explores that note’s “darker, more masculine side”.

L.I.L.Y was developed by perfumer Jacques Cavallier, who also created the designer’s popular Stella fragrance. In addition to lily of the valley, the fragrance notes include truffle and oak moss.

Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y will debut at Selfridges in January; it is not expected to reach the United States until September 2012, when it will be available at Sephora. It will be sold in 10 ml roll-on ($25), or in 30, 50 or 75 ml Eau de Parfum ($60 – $100). Matching body products will also be available.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y.

"darker, more masculine side" is the hook for me..such a teaser since this one won't be out till September! I so want to try this, love the bottle too!.

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Fragrance: Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y.

Did you say oak moss?!?!

LOTV and masculine sounds "dark green." M.U.S.T. S.A.M.P.L.E.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.