Code of Conduct

Default Looking for a good warmer weather fragrance to go alongside Rose 31 and Castile.

I am looking for a good compliment to my two warmer weather favorites. I am really interested in L'Humaniste and possibly Carnal Flower. Do you guys have any suggestions? I have already sampled some of the most popular fragrances here on the message boards including:
    GIT, Aventus, VIW, Colonia, Colonia Assoluta, Bigarrade Concentree, Geranium por Monseiur, Philosykos, Mugler Cologne, Rive Gauche por Homme and many, many more. None of them have had that wow factor that I got from Penaligon's Castile and Rose 31 by Le Labo. I look forward to seeing you responses and as always, thanks!

Default Re: Looking for a good warmer weather fragrance to go alongside Rose 31 and Castile.

Millesime Imperial
    Original Vetiver
    Live Jazz
    Aqua di Palma

Default Re: Looking for a good warmer weather fragrance to go alongside Rose 31 and Castile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    Millesime Imperial
    Original Vetiver
    Live Jazz
    Aqua di Palma
    Tried MI and all I got was salt, salt and more salt... It smelled terrible on my skin. I also forgot to mention I dislike the note vetiver.

I second Live Jazz.

Also:
    GIT
    Sel Marin

Live Jazz or Carthusia Uomo

Aramis New West

Opium Pour Homme Eau d'Orient
    Kenzo Power EDT

Allure Homme sport
    Grey Vetiver
    2 MAN
    Esencia Loewe
    Roadster

I think L'Humaniste is a good suggestion.

Ungaro II