Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default Beauty by the Bite - Cosmetics That You Eat or Drink

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Beauty by the Bite - Cosmetics That You Eat or Drink

Interesting and amusing article.

Well, they say, "You are what you eat, and what you put on the inside shows on the outside."
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Thanks for the interesting link! The counting calories thing still amuses me.

I suppose I'll just stick to drinking my green tea with goji berry. Thanks for the read, J.!

I hardly think it can be appropriately named "edible & drinkable cosmetics", but without being neither a diet nor a beauty freak,
    I guess that mineral water, extravirgin olive oil, sea salt, high-fiber cereals, citrus fruits, wholemeal bread &flour, yogurt, several types of organic chocolate, several dry and fresh herbs, low-fat cream and cheese, several teas, fish &seafood specialties, the tannins in several red wines, balsamic vinegars, spirits etc. may belong to the "therapeutic & cosmetic groceries" which, incidentally, are a staple in my eating&drinking habits