Code of Conduct

Default Victoria's Secret

recently i bought this VS "red plum & freesia" perfume from the Singapore Airport & it smells heavenly fruity and bubblegum & sometimes it gives me headache. It was actually a best seller at perfumes and cosmetics. But i am still loving it when compared to other EDP/EDT this lasts long. someone else tried the fruity fragrances of Victoria's Secret?

Default Re: Victoria's Secret

The scents are usually not long lasting, such as the Bombshell scent, even in the EDP. Bombshell is a fruit floral, but with limited longevity. Cute bottle, though.

They had a line of "fine fragrance" that was released but it was quickly discontinued. Very sad, as I like the Orange Flower scent in the EDP, which was a fresh orange blossom with osmanthus.

They should stick to body sprays and bath products.
    "...put on clothes that are well-scented with incense. Even if you’re somewhere where no one special will see you, you still feel a heady sense of pleasure inside." Things that make your heart beat fast (translated by Meredith McKinney), Sei Shonagon. The Pillow Book.

"The sunset is deeper and longer. The scent of the jasmine is stronger." Miracles. Pet Shop Boys