Code of Conduct

Default Aventus (impending reformulation? or?)

Yes another Aventus thread; but this isn't asking about if a specific batch is good/bad or if a bottle is legit - this is about reformulation.

Based on information from http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...nued?p=2987332

also see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9W5QURIv8 (Specifically about bergamot?)

Would Aventus be looking at a reformulation because of IFRA regulation(s)/standard(s)s? or has it already happened?

Asking because I'm interested in getting another bottle; if it seems likely of a reformulation, then I'd probably go ahead and order another bottle to try to get a pre-reform (latest, if applicable?) type.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Aventus (impending reformulation? or?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jouho View Post
    Would Aventus be looking at a reformulation because of IFRA regulation(s)/standard(s)s? or has it already happened?
    Gosh I hope not. I haven't heard or read anything yet that indicated it has undergone a change.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I have been wondering the exact same thing lately. Would like to hear input from people who have tried some of the very latest releases to see if it seems different.

I hope not. There are enough threads about the different batches, throw in the possibility of vintage vs. reformulation and Av. threads would be swamping the boards again

To add on, do any of you know/have info about when IFRA restriction(s)/regulation(s) or w/e go into effect? Is it pretty quick, or rather a bi-annual thing? or? Any info on regulation(s) about what Erwin Creed talked about in the video?

With all the batch variations with Aventus, it would probably be hard to notice if it was reformulated.

Is time to start hoarding boys at advocacy for Aventus FanBoys.com ...lol
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "