Montale Aoud Ambre
Thread: SOTD: Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Montale Aoud Ambre
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hind Al-Oud Kohl
Slumberhouse Vikt parfum oil.
Most worn scents according to my haphazard use of the SOTD...so perhaps my favorites.
1. Epic Man by Amouage (24 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (22 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (18 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (15 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (14 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (13 wears)
7. Interlude Man by Amouage (12 wears plus)
8. Journey Man by Amouage (12 wears)
9. Terré d'Hermés by Hermés (12 wears)
10. Sycomore by Channel (11 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
I'm completely blown away at how amazing this fragrance is.
Last edited by jathanas; 20th December 2011 at 08:49 AM.
Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
Or Black (Pascal Morabito)
Bois du Portugal - Creed
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
IRONMAN by Avon
Cartier Santos Concentree
Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier - Bois de Turquie
Cologne du Parfumeur by Guerlain
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
From a Sample Sweet Redemption by Kilian
Muscs Koublaï Khän.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Good morning all !. SotD is SL Cuir Mauresque.
You can't have Christmas without..
Amouage Jubilation XXV
Tom Ford Extreme
Fierce for Men - A & F
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each!" - Henry David Thoreau