Code of Conduct
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Default Re: Synchronized Fridays 2012

With a travel theme, my choice is from the Guerlain Voyages collection: 04 London. I know some people dislike this, but I like the leather note, which no one seems to mention.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Oh next week does sound interesting.
    DONNA

With all that has happened over the last few days I'd forgotten it's Friday tomorrow. When I first saw the theme I had no idea what to wear for the synch - I hate most perfume advertising (TV anyway) and ignore most of the risible descriptions - but inspiration came from here

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/232...ds-of-all-Time!

Think I'll go with Miss Dior Cherie - girl being lifted up by balloons.
    Last edited by devilcat; 28th June 2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Ergh... Probably won't synch. I'm too thick to appreciate artistic ads. I did like the naked Sophie Dahl, that pale skin was so perfect, but Opium is way too much for the humidity t present

Basenotes Junkie anomie et ivoire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ah, to plan for today's Synchronized Friday based on favorite ad and description.

I despise the phony sexuality in perfume ads, so as protest Comme des Garcons parfum, the original goes on today, in spite of the heat (will be in AC all day working). Light application, though.

The tagline "works like a medicine, behaves like a drug" was cute if a little avant-tryhard.

The one and only print ad I have seen for this CDG is a young woman with a 90s haircut wearing a Guess t-shirt in a city, and the bottle just seems to be balanced on her hand. It's photographed at an odd angle and looks a little documentarian or consciously explotive. The ad is sort of annoyingly pretentious, but it undermines the way most perfume ads picture the same photoshopped super rich actresses clutching bottles in ridiculous unimaginative poses. Yay CDG.

Madonna's Truth or Dare for today's synchro.
    LOVE IS BEST
    My sale thread :http://www.basenotes.net/search.php?searchid=2281122
    "There are people of spirit and there are people of passion but much less common that one might think. Rarer still are the people of passion and spirit. But rarest of all is a passionate spirit."
    -- Martin Buber

good morning. in sync with sean john's unforgivable for men. i always loved the commercials.

Scratching my head here. I don't pay much attention to ads. I don't read magazines unless I'm sitting in a waiting room for a few minutes. I seldom see them on TV. It is usually Basenoters who draw my attention to unusual ads. Or when researching a fragrance I'll come across an ad. I can tell you what ad I don't like: those scary empty eyed Guerlain women from print ads of days of old. I think the caption was something like, "are you her type".

Another one who doesn't really pay attention to ads, actresses etc do not make me want to try something.

I do quite like this, though its from the official site.

http://www.annickgoutal.com/en/perfu...sterCatalog%29

So Nuit Etoilee.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by devilcat View Post

Think I'll go with Miss Dior Cherie - girl being lifted up by balloons.
    After today's disappointment of being conned into buying a new Miss Dior (Cherie) posing as the original deliciousness it once was, I don't think I'll synch. Happy synching to everyone else though!
    Perfume appeals to my nose the way music appeals to my ears, exquisite food to my taste buds, photography to my eyes, and great loving from my man to my sense of touch.

I can safely conclude, then, that PERFUME IS ART in its purest form.

As an artist, I therefore have a responsibility to buy as much perfume as I can. You know, to learn about art and all.

http://www.sheblogsitall.com

Blog Entries

My condolences, Zubi, as I recently bought the watery bland 2011 Miss Dior Cherie reformulation without knowing better too, but devilcat is right to hold the older formulation with the popcorn note and better no-cheap-sticker bottle in dreamy league with its high production ad campaigns. Those were unforgettable. And now they're changing this reformulation drivel's name to just plain Miss Dior, further dishonoring a classic?! Hmm, I guess hard-working, ingenious self-made successes like Miss Dior the original in her houndstooth glory eventually produce spoiled, charmless grandchildren. Natalie Portman does look so strangely out of place in the new ads with that rose in her mouth, too. She's a Harvard grad!

Aack! Me too devilcat. Forgot it was Friday! Eehm. Stumped for this one! I must do better...I must do better...next week gang!

Quote Originally Posted by anomie et ivoire View Post
    My condolences, Zubi, as I recently bought the watery bland 2011 Miss Dior Cherie reformulation without knowing better too, but devilcat is right to hold the older formulation with the popcorn note and better no-cheap-sticker bottle in dreamy league with its high production ad campaigns. Those were unforgettable. And now they're changing this reformulation drivel's name to just plain Miss Dior, further dishonoring a classic?! Hmm, I guess hard-working, ingenious self-made successes like Miss Dior the original in her houndstooth glory eventually produce spoiled, charmless grandchildren. Natalie Portman does look so strangely out of place in the new ads with that rose in her mouth, too. She's a Harvard grad!
    It makes me so angry! And now Im stuck with the bottle, because apparently "reformulations are not the shop's fault". =/ And I realised - too late- that this was the only perfume that got me compliments from strangers, and the only bottle I ever finished. I wish I hadn't delayed buying a new bottle for so many years...

In full rebellious anger, I shall now join in today's synch (it's not like this new Miss Dior lasted any more than an hour!!!).

My favourite perfume ad is for Memoir, simply because it describes accurately what this scent is for me - dark licorice mysterious smokey heaven.

o.14509.jpg
    Perfume appeals to my nose the way music appeals to my ears, exquisite food to my taste buds, photography to my eyes, and great loving from my man to my sense of touch.

I can safely conclude, then, that PERFUME IS ART in its purest form.

As an artist, I therefore have a responsibility to buy as much perfume as I can. You know, to learn about art and all.

http://www.sheblogsitall.com

No.5 EDT for me this week. I have loved the tv and print ads for this one all my life, even before I actually came around to loving the scent. The Estella Warren "Little Red Riding Hood" commercial is an all-time favorite; all those rows and rows of bottles! No scary wolf could keep me from pilfering a few either, if I got the chance!

Actually, I feel Chanel rarely slips up in their advertising, at least as far as the feminines are concerned. But I will admit to having my doubts about Brad Pitt as the new face of No.5. He's just so grungy and scruffy; hope they give him a good shave and haircut for these new ads!
    The nose wants what it wants!

Blog Entries

Zubi, if the shop is affiliated directly with Dior, maybe you could take it up with one of their representatives, voicing how misleading the change in formula is. I lucked out by buying from an ebay seller who had a return policy. I've seen a few of the older desirable formulations on ebay, fragrancenet, and beautyencounter, but those sites are risky, and who knows if the picture represents which formula one will actually get. As long as it's the silver lettering without the sticker.

PerfumedLady, agreed No. 5 ads are so gorgeous, especially the ones in the 60s and 70s. Can't say I much like the Coco ads these days. They're so ubiquitous.

That's perfect, anomie et ivoire, thanks for posting that pic! Demonstrates exactly why I have loved these ads- look how beautiful! So timeless- that model looks as chic and stylish today as the day the photo was taken. And it still works, it's making me want to go pick up some No.5 soap!

You got me to thinking, yes I could do without the Keira Knightley Coco Mademoiselle ads, though I do much prefer them over many other perfume ads. And I can't stand the marketing for the Chance line, with that greased up stringbean of a model. I think those photos look very strange; don't know why they didn't do something prettier.

I love that Miss Dior Cherie balloon ad too! I don't have that fragrance though. Just as well, it looks like. I thought it was GREAT when it first came out. Why did they reformulated it?

Blog Entries

Agreed that the Keira/Kate Moss ads are at least well-done. My only gripe is that they have been around for quite a few years now, and I'm a bit tired of the pink and black and white color scheme. Seems dated already. Yes, the Chance ones don't seem to match the actual perfume at all. But I suppose marketing rarely does match a scent very well.

Since the old Chanel ads were either black and white or very painterly in color, they hardly look dated at all and would probably seem fresher in a magazine than the current Coco ones.

Agreed that the late 90s little red riding hood motif worked. I don't understand this Brad Pitt thing. A man for a woman's scent? By all means No 5 can be a unisex, but is he meant to entice women to want to seduce him by wearing the perfume? We all know how very taken he is and not by someone who seems like she would ever wear Chanel No 5. Give us back the understated but sharp elegant ladies, please, Karl Lagerfeld!

- - - Updated - - -

Lilybelle, the reformulation was done supposedly to show that "Miss Dior Cherie had grown up now" and put away her strawberry and cotton candy notes or somesuch. This would be like taking the chocolate and fruit out of Angel and saying that "the now 40-something Angel woman is on a diet."

An actual Dior press release went out and everything when they hired Portman as the model stating ''Dior's girl is grown up and is now a woman who loves.'' ??? Perhaps Portman's restrained vegan style (though she is chic) was the inspiration, or maybe the horrible hit the house took after Galliano embarrassed them?

But really, perfumers do not change formulae to match the several years' aging of their customer but instead create a new perfume. Abysmal business sense and a total waste of a wildly popular and fantastic fragrance. The new one is like a worse version of Chloe Love watered down with several days' old patchouli drydown. Yes, that bad.
    Last edited by anomie et ivoire; 29th June 2012 at 03:53 PM.

Ok, I have no idea how to post pictures on this site, they always come out really tiny? I've tried different methods..they all shrink in size. Lol..I usually don't have a prob posting pics but on here I am confused, lol..anyone wanna help? Thanks!
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Today's sync aside, I would like to thank bonsai for her excellent job managing this thread and keeping what's coming next au courant. Outstanding timing, planning and execution altogehter.

Blog Entries

kalli, selecting the tiny insert pic icon at the above right of the text box and posting from a URL is the only way I know to post an in-text pic here. The size of the pic is then luck of the draw, corresponding with whatever size the original is formatted in, but if you make sure the URL is the one you get from clicking on the given picture (as in right click-"open image in new window") to appear in a new window rather than a small preview icon of the photo unclicked, you should get larger photos. I also try not to hotlink from anywhere ecept ref erence sites that state that it doesn't use up their bandwith.

Lol..for some reason it turns out really tiny...I'll figure it out later. I figured it out once..I'll figure it out again. Thanks though!. Anyway..I hate ads, too phony, too photoshopped and too sexual for my tastes as I said in the SOTD thread. But I have a thing with big cats.. so, I like that jaguar in the original Poison video and I really love that lion in the BVL Mon Jasmin Noir/Jasmin Noir ads..he's so cute and majestic. Like the Narnia lion. So fuzzy. I can't think of any other cat ads..I don't know perfume ads all that much, I think Jovan Musk has some chatons. There was a really cool one not too long ago that I saw but can't think of it. But anyway..love that BVL lion. So, it's Mon Jasmin Noir for me today.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Lilybelle, the reformulation was done supposedly to show that "Miss Dior Cherie had grown up now" and put away her strawberry and cotton candy notes or somesuch. This would be like taking the chocolate and fruit out of Angel and saying that "the now 40-something Angel woman is on a diet."

An actual Dior press release went out and everything when they hired Portman as the model stating ''Dior's girl is grown up and is now a woman who loves.'' ??? Perhaps Portman's restrained vegan style (though she is chic) was the inspiration, or maybe the horrible hit the house took after Galliano embarrassed them?

But really, perfumers do not change formulae to match the several years' aging of their customer but instead create a new perfume. Abysmal business sense and a total waste of a wildly popular and fantastic fragrance. The new one is like a worse version of Chloe Love watered down with several days' old patchouli drydown. Yes, that bad.
    Thank you, Anomie et Ivoire. That does sound pretty awful! And it explains why I can not recognize bottles of Miss Dior Cherie (not to mention Miss Dior) anymore when I sniff the nozzles.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    Today's sync aside, I would like to thank bonsai for her excellent job managing this thread and keeping what's coming next au courant. Outstanding timing, planning and execution altogehter.
    Thank you, Bonsai!

Blog Entries

I, too would like to thank Bonsai. Great job!

The Miss Dior thing is ridiculous. Again, I think of the Classic Coke silliness. So sorry you got the bottle you don't want. I have many I don't want, too. They end up being swapped or given as gifts.

I find it's easiest to post pictures if you sign up with photobucket or similar free picture hosting site. You get the pictures from images on Google search. Then hit the image you like; save the large image to your Document file where you can later download it from Photobucket.

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat View Post
    I, too would like to thank Bonsai. Great job!

The Miss Dior thing is ridiculous. Again, I think of the Classic Coke silliness. So sorry you got the bottle you don't want. I have many I don't want, too. They end up being swapped or given as gifts.

I find it's easiest to post pictures if you sign up with photobucket or similar free picture hosting site. You get the pictures from images on Google search. Then hit the image you like; save the large image to your Document file where you can later download it from Photobucket.
    Speaking of Coke, I just came back with some bottles of Coke that were made in Mexico and that have no high fructose corn syrup listed, only sugar, so I snagged some for my dear husband who has been coke-less for ages now since I won't allow him anything with HFCS. He is sooo happy this afternoon! Socalwoman had mentioned these HFCS-free bottles of Coke from Mexico, and it isn't a myth!!

I also do the save image to My Pictures in my hard drive, then download onto photobucket where I get an IMG code to put into posts here. I may try this other method, using the icon bar above the text box and see how I do with that. The other way has been working well, but the fewer steps the better.

Hey y'all!

I'm in sync with an amazing perfume that also has one of my favorite ad campaigns, both tv and print - Hermès Eau des Merveilles. So beautiful ...and sparkly!

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

It just dawned on me; next time you get a bottle you don't want, just say it gave you a rash. You'll have your $ back, pronto.

I love that one too, E., almost went with Eau Claire for those sparklies!

Agreed that the Keira/Kate Moss ads are at least well-done. My only gripe is that they have been around for quite a few years now, and I'm a bit tired of the pink and black and white color scheme. Seems dated already. Yes, the Chance ones don't seem to match the actual perfume at all. But I suppose marketing rarely does match a scent very well.

Since the old Chanel ads were either black and white or very painterly in color, they hardly look dated at all and would probably seem fresher in a magazine than the current Coco ones.

Agreed that the late 90s little red riding hood motif worked. I don't understand this Brad Pitt thing. A man for a woman's scent? By all means No 5 can be a unisex, but is he meant to entice women to want to seduce him by wearing the perfume? We all know how very taken he is and not by someone who seems like she would ever wear Chanel No 5. Give us back the understated but sharp elegant ladies, please, Karl Lagerfeld!
    Oh, boy I can see I'm going to like having you around! Agree, agree, agree on all points!

I had forgotten about the Kate Moss ads, didn't like those at all. Yes, the current advertising for CM is looking old and tired to me, too. And when I first saw the ad you posted I was thinking how modern and edgy that would look to me if I saw it in a magazine now.

Would have loved them to continue with elegant, tailored women for No.5, or even charming and whimsical like the Red Riding Hood theme I loved so much. All I can say for this new idea- it better come out looking pretty darned special for the Brad Pitt thing to work out. We'll see. I'm skeptical.

What a shame about Miss Dior Cherie. I had tried the original and rather liked it but it was a bit young to me. I thought at the time I should get something more practical but now I regret not grabbing it. Really was interesting with that popcorn note. I see why some of you are lamenting the changes. Is Dior bent on alienating their customers, or what?!

Ok...so I just don't use the icon thing and just post up an img link as usual, ok! Icon thing threw me off. I prefer Tinypic over Photobucket though.

Evangeline
    -love that ad..very appropriate for the 4th of July as well.

happy is the bleu heart<3

I have always loved the Angel ads ... they take me to a magical fantasy world where stars are icy blue.

This one is from 2001 with Amy Wesson as the model:

They've gone in a different way with Eva Mendes as the new face of Angel and as much as I like her, she isn't Angel to me. I prefer the pale, ethereal blonde Angel, even if I am as far opposite of an ethereal blonde as can be.

I love the EdM ads too!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

+1 on the thank you to BONSAI!
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Thank you very much for all the kind words. I love the discussions on this forum and it's great to see all the faithful synchronisers each Friday and also new faces joining from time to time.

I had to go scentless on Friday so no sync for me this time. I might have probably gone with something from Mona di Orio, I enjoy a lot how she used to talk about her scents.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no current obsessions with a particular scent. My only obsession at the moment is to use up my numerous decants and samples to make my stash more manageable. So I'll probably just grab one of them for Friday.
    Last edited by bonsai; 5th July 2012 at 08:50 AM.

I don't know what it is, but I love my Sean John unforgivable. It stays on me all day and I always get compliments. Will be using that tomorrow again.

Hear Hear, with a cherry on top! Hurrah for bonsai!

Ok tomorrow's synch is easy peasy. For I have a current obsession, a crush, a dizzy, fizzy, fanatical fondness for my new Iris! Ramon Monegal's Impossible Iris for me tomorrow. Unless........

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gabeinstyle View Post
    I don't know what it is, but I love my Sean John unforgivable. It stays on me all day and I always get compliments. Will be using that tomorrow again.
    You hit the nail on the head Gabe! What is it? What is that something about a particular fragrance that makes you feel, yes, this is for me? I don't know what it is either but it certainly happens!!

Hello everyone!

My current obsession is Heeley's Iris de Nuit but I have the aforementioned Impossible Iris coming to me from ever generous Foustie and I am scared to my very soul. After reading your reveiw, Foustie, in Alfrarom's Ramon Monegal thread and comparisons to Iris de Nuit and Iris Poudre, I am terrified indeed.

Blog Entries

To be worn tomorrow: my current obsession is the cheap and chic cheerful but quirky classic Tocade by Rochas. From the lush cartoon rose and cute 90s floral to the strange hint of plastic doll, it says summer to me, and bonus: the patchouli keeps the mosquitos at bay.

Friday already! 'Obsession' is probably too strong a word, but currently I am enjoying Traversee du Bosphore a lot. Lovely iris fragrance with fruity, marshmallow undertones and a hint of leather. Don't get much rose from it, but that's OK since it's not one of my favourite notes, nor turkish delight (again, not a fan). I think I'm just sniffing out the things I like! It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I've dropped some none-too-subtle hints to my OH that I'd like a FB. Fingers crossed ...

Ah, now I'll have to seek out Iris Impossible, it sounds magnificent.

I continued my sample and decant emptying obsession and used up a sample of 34 blv. Saint Germaine. I am quite suprised by it, it smells totally different today in the warm than it had during the cold months. In the winter it was aloof and relatively dry, now it has a soft, enveloping sweetness to it.

Thank you bonsai, for your efforts and time.

Well I am having an iris thing at the moment too. Now unfortunately I used up my sample of PG Cuir d'Iris yesterday(full bottle coming next week), will will pick another iris. L'Artisan Parfumeur Iris Pallida
    DONNA

Good morning. in sync once again with Sean John's Unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefluffy View Post
    Hello everyone!

My current obsession is Heeley's Iris de Nuit ....
    Good girl!! That was nearly mine too! And don't be scared about the Impossible Iris, you may like, you may not like......

I am indeed in Impossible Iris.

Basenotes Plus

current obsession?? I am FICKLE, a scent slut, as it were, so what to wear?

Think I'll wear the scent that I became obsessed about replacing,which led me to BN.

Mira Takla's Vallee Des Rois.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

I've been obsessed with sultry, summery florals lately, so I'm in my luscious Songes yet again.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

happy is the bleu heart<3

I've been obsessed with the By Kilian line ... so I'm wearing one of my many favorites: Liaisons Dangereuses.

Notes: Coconut flesh, prune absolute, plum, blackcurrant buds absolute, crystallized peach, cinnamon bark oil, ambrette seeds absolute, rose Damascus, geranium bourbon, Australian sandalwood oil, oakmoss extract, vetiver java oil, clear woods, vanilla extract, white musks

It is as rich and complex as the note list sounds ... just the way I like it!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Sorry folks, wasn't in synch yesterday except perhaps for an obsession with 'eau'. All of us around here were digging out floodwater, so it was eau natural avec la hint of sewage on the wrists yesterday. We were lucky, it just stopped at the door of our house and didn't come in because we are a bit higher. Others not so lucky and it's gone through the whole ground floors. What no-one realises is how much flooding water smells. It picks up everything...... eeech

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, mumsy! But I am glad that your house has escaped from being flooded. I hope the stench will soon diminish.

People think oh its just water. Bloody hell it is, sewage etc.
    DONNA

I have only a few vintage decants: Shalimar, Femme and Bellodgia. Oh, and a bottle of Moment Supreme! I'll probably go for the beautiful Bellodgia (you can safely call me a carnation fragrance addict).

During the coming weeks I might not be able to update the list at the usual times. Apologies for that.

No need for apologies, bonsai! You are a wonderful Friday hostess and we all know life gets in the way of BN sometimes. You've already made it so easy to look at the list; it will be no inconvenience to simply look up the dates.

I am a bit spoiled for choice on vintage scents right now; this will be tough. Will be here proudly wearing some lovely old thing though!

It's either going to be Habit Rouge EDP or Knize Ten.

Blog Entries

I'm currently housesitting a 1920s era home and have to tend the garden before getting down to writing for the day.
    A recent snag of a slightly vintage (not old-old, but probably 70s-80s) Mitsouko perfume goes with the house's era.

I'll dab on a small amount of the precious juice for morning gloriousness and then probably change to something more daytime once it fades, though I'd love to bathe in vintage Mitsouko all day, it's wasted on most people I know--one dab = "that's interesting. hmm. Very strong!"/"Victorian!"

Blog Entries

Ooh and thanks to bonsai, whose vintage Bellodgia sounds divine, for keeping up the synchro fun.

My oldest is Caron Fleurs de Rocaille extract 1960, so that is what I am wearing. The top notes are a little faded the heart and base is as they should be.
    DONNA

Saving vintage for later. SO envious of you Mitsuoko people. For now I'm in..

..cuz someone mentioned it a few posts back.

Lighting incense to Quan Yin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin) for all my friends in the UK now digging out from under. Total bummer. Katrina all over again. We're with you in spirit.
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Went with Chanel No.22 vintage EDC today. Also have some vintage No.19 extrait, will get into that later and make it a Chanel day.

Wish we could all gather together today and go about offending the "old lady perfume" haters with our un-reformulated, whopping scent trail! Lots of special scents being worn today, you all smell divine!

Vintage Arpege for me today.
    Have to be in the mood for this beauty.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    It's either going to be Habit Rouge EDP or Knize Ten.
    *gasp* Either!!

mumsy I hope that your stinky water is gone. Poor thing, yuck, how horrible.

Well I only have one very vintage fragrance but it is really important to me. When I was a child my Aunt gave me a gift of my very own perfume. I thought that I was the bees knees., and I really liked it. She gave me it for several years. It is one of the sources of my love for fragrance I think. I managed to track some down on e bay a wee while ago. It is a bit spoiled but it is still there.

So, for me today, Helena Rubinstein Heaven Sent.

Basenotes Plus

Everyone smells great!!
    I wish we could still sort the wardrobes by year of release
    I'm having a lazy day off work and will check in later with my sync choice.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

queen of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by kewart View Post
    Vintage Arpege for me today.
    Have to be in the mood for this beauty.
    I have a still sealed bottle! This gives me a perfect excuse to open it and be in sync w/you! First I have to scrub off a morning of decanting.
    What do insomniac perfumers do to fall asleep? They count chypres!

My rainy day scent of Opium circa 80s dabber vintage. Sooooo gorgeous I have my dress neck over my nose so I get a Superconcentrated hit of it's carnationy loveliness