Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default What's a great price for CREED?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a 3-6 bottles of different Creed's. I'm open to getting the 2.5 oz or the 4 oz, really whichever one you awesome BN's tell me is a better value. I'm open to testers as well.

What is a great ballpark range for the 2.5 oz (example $130-$150)
    What about 4 oz?
    What about testers?

Thank you soooooo much!

PS> I have Kinski on again, I really like it, but will give a review later today. XOXO

Dependent

Default Re: What's a great price for CREED?

Honestly, I feel as if it's better to just get the tester if you're getting Creed. Same juice, just boxless and maybe capless. I personally don't own any Creed but a tester could run around 160 for a 4oz, and if you look around maybe even cheaper.

Look at different online fragrance retailers. You will find a wide range of prices, some much better than others.

Depends on how long the scent has been on the market, and in what quantities it was produced. And I don't mean old releases as in individual bottles sitting in a stock room for years, but rather how long a scent itself has been in the marketplace. Stuff that has long been available like GIT, MI, OS and so on is easily obtainable for about 150-175 online for the 4 oz. bottles (not sure about the smaller sizes.) Newer releases like Aventus, Royal Oud and the like are harder to find discounted, and when they show up are still more expensive than the aforementioned scents. I think discounted Aventus is still around 235-240 for a 4 oz.

Basenotes Plus

Thanks for the advice. Of course I have about 10 Creeds that I have been testing and I want at least 8 of them. Royal Oud and Aventus are at the top of my list and MI, OV, OS, VIW etc

I know the feeling. Picking a sample is almost like picking a favorite child.

If you can get a 4.0 ounce bottle for about $150 USD, you're getting a good deal. Honestly, if it was under $100 USD, I'd be suspicious of a fake. It may also be worth checking out the discount sites (Fragrancenet.com, etc.) to try to get the small bottles if there's lots of them you want to try out since you'll probably be rotating them.