Code of Conduct

Default Need help with perfume for wife.

Hi all,

I am looking for perfume for my wife that is good for any occasion. She smelled J'Adore and J'Adore L'absolu in Macy's the other day and liked both. Which is better and has a better silage and longevity.

Also, which are some of the mens perfume/cologne that are unisex and also can be worn by women.

I am planning on getting some for myself and wanted to know they can be shared.
    Issey miyake
    burberry touch
    CK etenity
    Paco Robanne
    Chanel PE
    Looking for something that can be easily picked up at sephor/nordstrom etc.

Default Re: Need help with perfume for wife.

J'adore l'absolue has better ingredients. It is more expensive too.

As you know, here on BN we don't like to categorize perfumes as male/female. I must say I am no fan of most of the things in your list, for either sex, except Paco Rabanne, and that's perhaps one hard to pull off for women. For unisex (in the common stereotypical way) that can be found at Sephora, I'd say Kenzo Flower and Bulgari Black.

cacio

Default Re: Need help with perfume for wife.

Available at Sephora, in the men's section, but ABSOLUTELY unisex - Dior Homme.
    Not off your list, but available at department stores - Chanel #5 Eau Premiere. I would consider it unisex.
    Those two would be good ones for you both to sniff out, as they could be worn fairly easily by you both, if you like them, and are readily available.

From your list, I'm only familiar with the Chanel, and personally, I think the regular Egoiste is better and more easily worn by a female. But that one may be a stretch for your wife if she is not used to some of the accords.

Good luck, and happy sniffing!

Something you can find easily,can be shared and I personally enjoy (very much)ior Homme and Dior homme Intense,narciso Rodriguez for her,Chanel Egoiste(plain "Egoiste")...just to name a few more!
    (have to say I can't recommend any from your list as I don't care much about them either!)

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Available at Sephora, in the men's section, but ABSOLUTELY unisex - Dior Homme.
    Not off your list, but available at department stores - Chanel #5 Eau Premiere. I would consider it unisex.
    Those two would be good ones for you both to sniff out, as they could be worn fairly easily by you both, if you like them, and are readily available.

From your list, I'm only familiar with the Chanel, and personally, I think the regular Egoiste is better and more easily worn by a female. But that one may be a stretch for your wife if she is not used to some of the accords.

Good luck, and happy sniffing!
    Lol!you beat me to the puuuunchhhhh!
    Well,let's say we definitely recommend those two!