Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default LOOK what I found!! I think it's pretty cool and informative! A blast from the.........

past!

I like seeing the style, talk and attitudes towards scents at this period in this episode!

Enjoy!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/258832/tha...ivers-perfumes

Default Re: LOOK what I found!! I think it's pretty cool and informative! A blast from the.........

That was really enjoyable, on quite a few levels. Thank you so much for sharing that.

Default Re: LOOK what I found!! I think it's pretty cool and informative! A blast from the.........

I couldn't watch it only for people in the US!
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

www.aafke-art.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    That was really enjoyable, on quite a few levels. Thank you so much for sharing that.
    gLad yOu enjoyEd !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FrouFrou View Post
    I couldn't watch it only for people in the US!
    I apologize, I forgot that hulu.com has a limited availablility............

Blog Entries

What a fantastic find. It's amazing how true it all is still. Oh, and I love Joan Rivers...
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??