Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member

Default Bleu de Chanel Vs. Allure Homme Sport: Which would make a better signature sent?

I'm a senior in high school and I'm looking for a new signature sent, and I'm trying to decide between BdC and AHS. I'd love to hear you opinions or even any other suggestions you may have that are cheaper!

My current signature sent is Nautica Voyage, and I'm looking for a non offensive sent just like it but I'm trying to smell different from anyone else. I'm not suggesting everyone wears it now, I'm just looking for something new.

Default Re: Bleu de Chanel Vs. Allure Homme Sport: Which would make a better signature sent?

In my opinion, Bleu, both are good scents, but Bleu has a bit more structure and individuality

Default Re: Bleu de Chanel Vs. Allure Homme Sport: Which would make a better signature sent?

Bleu de Chanel

Bleu would be somewhat more representative scent.

Basenotes Junkie

AHS is much better to me. Bleu seems too dry and woody for an aquatic? Anyways both are versatile
    Last edited by Vince23heat; 26th December 2011 at 10:01 PM.

Dependent

Bleu.

Bleu.

Versace Pour Homme as a cheaper (price, not quality) version of AHS.
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus
    4. Creed Millesime Imperial
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Banned

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent - a Barbasol, shaving cream scent .... nice and clean vibe, supremely inoffensive ...

Blu, but my wife like AHS a lot more. I just think Blu is not quite so linear.

All the SA's and females I talk with adore Bleu de Chanel... but I personally like Allure Homme Sport more. I'm 21, not so far off from your age. You can't go wrong with either I guess.
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Chanel - Allure Homme Sport

Bleu
    When we come to the other world and meet the millions of Jews who died in the camps and they ask *what have you done for us*.......I will say * I did not forget you*. Simon Wiesenthal

Blog Entries

Allure Homme Sport all the way
    Sounds like someones having a case of the Mondays

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by br3nd3nmar View Post
    I'm a senior in high school and I'm looking for a new signature sent, and I'm trying to decide between BdC and AHS. I'd love to hear you opinions or even any other suggestions you may have that are cheaper!

My current signature sent is Nautica Voyage, and I'm looking for a non offensive sent just like it but I'm trying to smell different from anyone else. I'm not suggesting everyone wears it now, I'm just looking for something new.
    I think choosing one of these two will make your grades suffer, because they will make you fall asleep in class.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Allure Homme Sport will do the trick man. Gorgeous

In my opinion Chanel Sport will do the job. Both and the rest of the chanel's are great scents and you wont go wrong with either one of them, but find AHS more pleasent with its beautiful orange top notes. Works great all season.

As far as I can remember I enjoyed Bleu more, so I'd pick that one.

AHS has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I think choosing one of these two will make your grades suffer, because they will make you fall asleep in class.
    Burn

Ive owned both but got rid of both. Bleu de Chanel seemed higher quality and versatile IMO but it was very headache inducing and couldnt take it anymore. I would personally opt for something better. If I had to choose though I would say Bleu de Chanel if you can get passed the headache at first.
    Top 10 Favorite Fragrances:
    1) Creed Aventus
    2) Creed Millesime Imperiale
    3) Gucci Pour Homme II
    4) YSL M7
    5) Creed Green Irish Tweed
    6) Mont Blanc Individuel
    7) Dior Homme Intense
    8) L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
    9) Rochas Man
    10) Midnight In Paris

Bleu de Chanel. If i wear AHS too often i get bored with it. Instead, i can wear bleu often and still don't find it boring. Also, women seem to like bleu more than AHS so it could be a good bonus. All in all both are versatile and non-offensive so you really can't go wrong with either one of them.

Basenotes Member

AHS, the females absolutely love this.

Bleu de Chanel. I love the smooth creaminess of it. Plus the magnetic cap is bad ace.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock