But, Encre Noir is a fine fragrance as well.
Can't go wrong with either one.
Best for casual and/or formal occasions?
Last edited by Parkxi; 30th December 2011 at 02:45 AM.
Can't go wrong with either
Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
I'm biased towards Encre Noire, but in all seriousness they both work well.
Iso E Super: the Showdown.
I'd take TdH every time - EncreNoir is a real disappointment.
Can't go right with either.
Iris Pallida 50ml
Ungaro I 75ml
and more! - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more
Welcome back Dudester.
Terre d'Hermes is good for casual occasions and Encre Noir would be better for formal occasions ...
I had to have both. Both excellent, with TdH better suited to everyday wear.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Not that keen on either of them as Encre Noir has a sour/bitter long vetiver drydown. And TDH has a vinyl note I cannot live with. Out of the two though it would be TDH.
TDH is quite versatile, IMO
Well, they're pretty different, aren't they? I don't think the occasion matters much; just wear what you like.
Current Top Five:
1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
5. Creed Original Vetiver
Please can someone tell me where to buy original brand perfume at wholesale prices?