But, Encre Noir is a fine fragrance as well.
Can't go wrong with either one.
Best for casual and/or formal occasions?
Last edited by Parkxi; 30th December 2011 at 01:45 AM.
Can't go wrong with either
Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
I'm biased towards Encre Noire, but in all seriousness they both work well.
Iso E Super: the Showdown.
I'd take TdH every time - EncreNoir is a real disappointment.
Can't go right with either.
Iris Pallida 50ml
Ungaro I 75ml
and more! - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more
Welcome back Dudester.
TOP 3 hot weather:
1. Gucci Pour Homme II
2. Creed Millesime Imperial
3. Lalique Encre Noire
TOP 3 cold weather:
1. Dior Homme
2. Eau Des Baux
3. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
Terre d'Hermes is good for casual occasions and Encre Noir would be better for formal occasions ...
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Not that keen on either of them as Encre Noir has a sour/bitter long vetiver drydown. And TDH has a vinyl note I cannot live with. Out of the two though it would be TDH.
TDH is quite versatile, IMO
Well, they're pretty different, aren't they? I don't think the occasion matters much; just wear what you like.
Current Top Five:
1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
5. Creed Original Vetiver
Please can someone tell me where to buy original brand perfume at wholesale prices?