But, Encre Noir is a fine fragrance as well.
Can't go wrong with either one.
Best for casual and/or formal occasions?
Last edited by Parkxi; 30th December 2011 at 02:45 AM.
Can't go wrong with either
I'm biased towards Encre Noire, but in all seriousness they both work well.
Iso E Super: the Showdown.
I'd take TdH every time - EncreNoir is a real disappointment.
Can't go right with either.
Iris Pallida 50ml
Ungaro I 75ml
and more! - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more
Welcome back Dudester.
Current TOP 5:
1. Gucci Pour Homme II
2. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
3. Dior Homme Intense
4. Encre Noire
Terre d'Hermes is good for casual occasions and Encre Noir would be better for formal occasions ...
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driů) - tie
6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
Not that keen on either of them as Encre Noir has a sour/bitter long vetiver drydown. And TDH has a vinyl note I cannot live with. Out of the two though it would be TDH.
TDH is quite versatile, IMO
Well, they're pretty different, aren't they? I don't think the occasion matters much; just wear what you like.
Current Top Ten:
1. Creed Millesime Imperial
2. Serge Lutens Chergui
3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
4. Creed Virgin Island Water
5. Chanel Eau de Cologne
6. Thierry Mugler Pure Havane
7. Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme
8. Bulgari Blu
9. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
10. YSL Kouros
Please can someone tell me where to buy original brand perfume at wholesale prices?
I prefer Terre dHermes