Code of Conduct

Default Need a bit help deciding !

So, as mentioned in the title I need some help in deciding which fragrance to buy next. I've been looking towards Lacoste Red and Lacoste Essential and haven't been able to make up my mind since they're both quite good. Which one would you pick or if you wouldn't pick either of them then what would you ? If that's any help I'm 16 years old so you can suggest fragrances that you've been complimented on by girls my age.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Need a bit help deciding !

I'ts been over 30 years since i've been complimented by a 16 year old girl but if it helps it was.....Blue Stratos!

Burberry London

Lacoste Essential

I didn't like the London that much myself, I couldn't really get the good part of it but seeing that you are a user with 15k posts it must be just me but I think buying something I don't like isn't healthy. Everyones opinions are allowed of course .

E: And of course how could I forget. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ! And one more thing I forgot to mention, I really like the smell of coconut so maybe there is anything like that (VIW is too expensive to buy for myself so anything else).
    Last edited by roltz; 24th December 2011 at 04:14 PM.

Prada amber pour homme is a classy , unique scent which IMO is very suitable for young men. Women of any age will find it sexy.Joe jonas wears this stuff!
    And about the coconut ,creed does it the best , I'd suggest you get a decant of virgin island water and a 1.7 oz of prada amber and rotate between the two(go harder on the prada).

Try Burberry Brit or Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

chanel allure homme sport
    ysl l'homme
    love and luck

Hey, I'm glad to see you're interested in scent at 16 years of age, I was too.

Sorry I can't help with suggestions, I've got grandchildren your age, and never have a clue what they like.

Essential

Id go with lacoste red i own it and get compliments and im 16 too lol essential is good too but lacoste red is a bit more versatile with the woods in the breakdown and girls will like it more than essential.

Banned

Lacoste Red - great apple/berry accord in opening and nice, woody drydown, whereas Lacoste Essential is a linear (having only one dimension), tomato leaf, green scent ... the longevity for Red is better ...

Dependent

Lacoste Red, one of my favorites.

Give cool water a shot... Oh yeah, Dolce and Gabbana light blue for him.

Quote Originally Posted by roltz View Post
    So, as mentioned in the title I need some help in deciding which fragrance to buy next. I've been looking towards Lacoste Red and Lacoste Essential and haven't been able to make up my mind since they're both quite good. Which one would you pick or if you wouldn't pick either of them then what would you ? If that's any help I'm 16 years old so you can suggest fragrances that you've been complimented on by girls my age.
    I've had both and gave away Lacoste Style and Play (Red). I wish I still had Lacoste Red though b/c it smells entirely like summer time. It has an apple smell to it and is very light and fresh. It's a very nice cologne, but longevity wasn't great on me. Probably 4-6 hours. Lacoste Essential is also a very nice summer time cologne. It's green and fresh. It lasts about 6 hours or so. I wore it to the pool one day and when I got out after 2 hours of swimming, I could still smell it on my wrist. If I had to choose one, I'd say Lacoste Essential. Both are nice though. Just try them both!
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Between the two I would go with Essential.
    Also +1 Love & Luck. I would probably pick L&L over essential

Any more suggestions ?

E: All suggestions are welcome, I'll make a list and then smell all of them to find the one that fits me .

Has anyone had any experience with Mexx Black ? And of course all suggestions are still welcome.