Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I sent a Givenchy fragrance back to Givenchy 2 months ago, and still have not received it.....

In late October, I sent a Givenchy Blue Label fragrance back to Givenchy to be repaired. There was a problem with the atomizer. I am getting no assistance from them whatsoever. About a month ago they stopped answering my e-mails. I tried sending new e-mails. I went in there website. I called there customer service number at 18884483602 and I am getting nothing at all. It always goes to machine.

What should I do. I do not even care if it gets repaired or not, I just want it back. Givenchy has not even sent me any follow ups or responses for over a month now, maybe 2.
    I want to smell good.

Default Re: I sent a Givenchy fragrance back to Givenchy 2 months ago, and still have not received it.....

I'd keep calling and leaving messages until you get a satisfactory response or resolution.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I sent a Givenchy fragrance back to Givenchy 2 months ago, and still have not received it.....

Maybe get a different number to call. There is a botique in NY you may want to call them and they may be able to help you out. Or ask them for a more direct number to call to a manager.