Code of Conduct

Default Have you had experience with any of these essential oils/ absolutes?

Lilac, beeswax absolute, tagetes, or kewda? I just came across them online and I'm curious.

http://www.victorie-inc.us/Rare_and_exotic_oils.html

This is the site where I found all of them but tagetes. It's mind blowing how expensive lilac is. Anyway I wasn't sure where to put this thread so I stuck it here.

Default Re: Have you had experience with any of these essential oils/ absolutes?

beeswax will have no smell or it shouldn't its the honey will as far as I know will smell. I have sniffed real beeswax candles and not fragrance from them.

Essential oils only a very few can be used neat on the skin infact many are dangerous so need to be deluted down well with oils or acohol. Lavender and Tree Tea are two I do know can be used and these are usually for medical things cuts etc.
    DONNA

Default Re: Have you had experience with any of these essential oils/ absolutes?

According to a few sources the beeswax absolute has a faint honey/hay scent.

Maybe you could post this question in the DIY section? I have quite the collection myself and beeswax abs is very waxy and butter-y smelling, sweet too but in an intense way. Lilac abs is probably some kind of blend as it would be too costly. Tagetes smells like very strong hay like marigold and a bit herbal bitter like green chamomile. Kewda smells sour to me with a hint of green/floral sweetness. Again these are my opinions, hopefully the perfumes can help you out better?