Code of Conduct

Default Aeropostale Maximum

I'm sure many people are probably rolling their eyes when they see the title, but I was given this for christmas, and it's actually fairly nice for just 20 dollars.

It's pretty masculine, especially at first. Once it dries down it's a little more soft but still holds a masculine scent. The only reason why I'm posting it on here is because, every single girl that has smelt this reacted pretty severe to it lol. Closing their eyes going "mmmm", and I've asked girls ages 15-30 that I know (had them smell my wrist)

It isn't very, projective. You can put on three, four sprays of it. I guess it depends where you spray. I spray my chest and neck, so if you spray your wrists it may be more projective.

Default Re: Aeropostale Maximum

What's the longevity like?
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

I smelled this in the store, and almost bought a bottle on the spot. We did buy my wife a bottle of women's perfume, but I decided to hold off on it. It's definitely good stuff. A much better alternative to the overplayed and headache inducing Fierce!

I can smell it on my skin like, 6 hours later. If I put it on my wrists it doesn't seem to last as long as if I put it on my chest. It isn't like A*men that you can smell across the mall lol.

But yeah, I'd say as little as 4 hours (if you spray once) to 8 hours (for a couple of sprays). You can still smell the dry down on your skin all day, but after 5 hours it won't be projecting (unless you used 4 shots).

Tried it also and thought it smelled pretty generic and synthetic. Not awful though.

This is almost identical in scent to the late, great Hollister Drift. It's like the lesson from Ratatouille. Not every house can make a great fragrance but a great fragrance can come from any house. It doesn't carry as far as Hollister Drift did but a good alternative.

These "Clothing Store Scents" usually smell wonderful. My only issue with them is the fact that they smell like the store (since the employees do actually spray the stuff all over the place).
    If A&F didn't spray their fragrance everywhere, I would have purchased Fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ View Post
    These "Clothing Store Scents" usually smell wonderful. My only issue with them is the fact that they smell like the store (since the employees do actually spray the stuff all over the place).
    I'm not too concerned with the store smelling like the cologne - in the case of Hollister Drift for example, its what made me buy it! But yeah Fierce to your nose is what alcohol is to your throat - it burnnsss!

I once owned a bottle of Express Honor, which smelled quite good (minty aquatic). Gave it to a friend, who likes it as well. And unlike Abercrombie, Express doesn't douse their stores in their signature scent (neither does Aero, for that matter).

I have a friend who is a huge Aéropostale fan. Given the price (low, like most Aero stuff) and the fact that it smells good, I might have to buy him a bottle of this or Benton (a gourmand a la A*Men, but softer and with an Aero price).
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) Musk Oud - By Kilian
    4) Encre Noire - Lalique
    5)
    M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

+1 i couldnt agree more

Just bought a bottle of this. Smells pretty good.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Its for 10$ in my city along with aeropostale benton.

Just joined basenotes and was looking this up. I own it and like it quite a bit. Can't find much else on it...anyone else tried?

Also I did go to Macy's yesterday and tried on a bunch of stuff I looked up lurking on basenotes. :P

Sharp citrus, some aquatics, maybe a hint of wood. Not my favorite, but ladies LOVE it! If you're trying to impress a under 25 this will do the trick! Doesn't last too long but is quite strong (can cause head/stomach aches if you wear too much)! But $20 to impress a lot of ladies? Not bad at all!

Just pulled the trigger on a bottle of this...mainly because I've heard/read it's very close to the discontinued Hollister Drift.
    Last edited by bigbz; 7th August 2014 at 10:23 PM.