Code of Conduct

Default Help - Where can I buy La Maison de la Vanille fragrances online???

Hi everyone, how are you?! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, so tell me if it's not and where i can post it, sorry but it's my first time posting here!
    I live in Brazil and I recently tried La Maison de la Vanille, a friend sent me a few samples. And now I NEED them in my life hahah, I'm in love with Vanille Sauvage and Noire de Mexique. They are so amazing and comfortable.
    I can't find them here of course, neither on ebay, or any other website (trust me I'm tired of looking out for them). I have a friend who is going to Europe soon and I asked her to look for them there but she said she might not have the time to do it, and she think she won't find it.
    I really wanna buy the box, the one with the 5 vanillas of 30ml (1.01 fl oz), you know?!I also want the 100ml(3.4 fl oz) bottle of Vanille Sauvage.
    Does anybody here know where can I buy them?
    I know that the 3.4oz bottle costs about US55.00, is that usually the price? I have no idea how much does the box cost.

Thank you
    Have a nice day everyone

Default Re: Help - Where can I buy La Maison de la Vanille fragrances online???

One more thing: I've already sent 2 emails to the official website, la-maison-de-la-vanille.com in the past 3 weeks and they didn't answer,=/

Hi DeborahM, try www.beautyhabit.com. Looks like they might have what you're looking for. I just "happened" to have the site open for another fragrance, and they do have your loves. Good luck!
    If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

I found beautyhabit a few months ago actually and I sent them an email asking about shipping costs. But unfortunally the shipping to Brazil is $150.00!!!!!! They said that it's expensive because products containing alcohol are "dangerous good". That's their excuse =/. But thank you for trying to help me =)

Basenotes Plus

Luckyscent carries La Maison de la Vanille, email them and see what the postage would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciprian View Post
    Thanksssss, they do ship to Brazil, even though it's still very expensive, but not soooo much. I'm already registering there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliwia View Post
    Luckyscent carries La Maison de la Vanille, email them and see what the postage would be.
    I believe I have seen luckyscent before but I didn't know they ship to Brazil. They do. But I don't think I will order from them, it would cost $30.00 (shipping) + $60.00 for the perfume. But thank you =)

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahM View Post
    I believe I have seen luckyscent before but I didn't know they ship to Brazil. They do. But I don't think I will order from them, it would cost $30.00 (shipping) + $60.00 for the perfume. But thank you =)
    Yes that is too much for shipping. If I see it anywhere else I'll let you know.

Thanks, u guys are so nice!

I'm glad I could help.!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciprian View Post
    Wow, the prices here are really high! Any European site with better prices?