Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive | Creed | Durbano | Guerlain | PdF | Tom Ford | Xerjoff | etc

Kron, sent you a message. I am interested in a split of Aventus.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive | Creed | Durbano | Guerlain | PdF | Tom Ford | Xerjoff | etc

An absolutely fantastic effort here on the splits - if any of the Creed exclusives or Dior collections open up, I might be in.
    -

Basenotes Plus

Received my first round of splits from Kron and everything is absolutely terrific! The shipping was really fast and everything is in perfect condition. My second round is in transit and I just need one more person to fill that Oud wood split before I can get the third round! Excellent splits here, thanks Kron!

Just received my split of Aventus today. Delivery was top notch and fast. Would definitely consider another split. Thanks Kron!

put me down for a noir de noir

Quite a few of the Tom Ford Private Blend splits only need 1 more reservation so if you'd like to claim the last spot on Black Violet, Noir de Noir or Tobacco Vanille please send me a PM.

Had a quite a few requests for the new Jardin Noir series and as these are now immediately available in the UK I've decided to start a split of each:

Café Rose
    Jonquille de Nuit
    Lys Fume
    Ombre de Hyacinthe

Your labels:
    Last edited by Kron; 11th August 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Just wanted to let everyone know that doing a split with Kron is amazing and highly recommended. Very good communication, fast and profesional packaging.

Brilliant service.

Please remember I'm on for the next Bois d'Encens split, more interested in this now I have Lyric Woman decants.

Kron, you need to delete some PM's, they're full

If you decide to offer bottle #5 of Interlude Man I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach View Post
    If you decide to offer bottle #5 of Interlude Man I am in.
    Ditto!
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

If someone pulls out of the SDV (double Vanille) Split Please let me know
    Im not going to lie to you; that smells like pure gasoline.

Hi Kron

Im interested in any Xerjofff splits, like Uden, Nio or Kobe, let me know thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone interested in Xerjoff Uden splits, sampled it and its a great fragrance, possibly the best of the line, lets get some people to sign up so the man Kron can do his thing,,,, thanks you everyone

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Tom Ford |

ok then, Its not September yet but here are the new splits I've added today for you:

Creed Royale Exclusive - Jardin d'Amalfi
    Creed Royale Exclusive - Pure White Cologne
    Creed Royale Exclusive - Spice & Wood
    Amouage - Epic Man
    Amouage - Interlude Man
    Amouage - Memoir Man
    Amouage - Opus VI
    Frederic Malle - Portrait of a Lady
    Parfums MDCI - Le Rivage des Syrtes
    The Different Company - Sel de Vétiver

I managed to find a store that still has the 250ml TDC - Sel de Vétiver available (its been discontinued on the official website) Its a massive saving on the RRP of the 50ml bottle!

I've also added a couple of new offsite splits feature which will cover the occasional request which can't be hosted on Basenotes. The 3rd and 4th of these extra splits by request are the excellent Heeley - Cuir Pleine Fleur and the newest from Maison Francis Kurkdijan titled Amyris Homme. Please click the lower text in my signature or click Here!

If you'd like to reserve a spot please get in touch and I'll be happy to help!

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | TDC | MDCI | Tom Ford

Im glad I check this thread regularly, I think some of those will be filled by september
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Hi Kron!

I PM'd you as well, but I thought I should also post here for everybody else's reference. Please put me down for Bois d'Encense, Ambre Orient, Incense Oud, Pure Oud and Oud for love, if you still have slots. Also, should you do a split of Irisss, please put me down for one. Many thanks!

I received my two splits today, Tonka Imperiale and Spiritueuse Double Vanille, great fragances and very fast postage from England to Down Under.
    Highly recomended
    Thanks Kron

Could you please put me down for Aventus. Thanks muchly Chris

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | TDC | MDCI | Tom Ford

Please put me down for that last spot for Lys Fume.

Hello, please count me in for the last spot of Epic man if still available

Hi Kron,

I am very interested in getting a 50 ml of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille. Do you still have any active splits for this perfume?

Also, have you considered slitting Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather, if so please let me kow and I would also be interested in that scent as well.

Thank you.

Sent you a PM Lena!

A quick update for today..

I've received the Armani/Prive - Ambre Orient & MFK - Amyris Homme so all of these splits will be posted/shipped tomorrow.

I've received all of the funds for the Portrait of a Lady , Lys Fume and three Amouage splits (Epic, Memoir, Opus VI) and these bottles have been ordered with delivery expected for this coming Friday.

If anyone would like to join the Different Company - Sel de Vetiver split please do so asap as there is only one 250ml bottle available (its discontinued in this size) and I'm worried it'll be sold unless the split is completed. If you were thinking about joining the split for this excellent fragrance please PM me and lets get it done as its a fantastic price over the retail RRP of the 50/90ml bottles.

Thanks to everyone who joined a split in August.

Dependent

Received my NdN split today! Perfect condition as always Definitely going to order from you again buddy! Thanks!
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

I got my NdN today as well! Superb transaction!

Received my NdN today! Everything was excellent on Kron's side
    Highly recommended!

I would like to get a split of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille if there is a opening available.
    Please PM me with instructions on what i need to do.

Thanks

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | MDCI | Ormonde | Tom

Six splits have completed recently so thanks to everyone who got involved!

Today I've added a couple of new splits:

Requested:
    Creed - Aventus
    Tom Ford - Noir de Noir
    Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather

New:
    Armani/Prive - Cuir Noir

Top: Sandalwood, Rose essence, Coriander, Nutmeg
    Heart: Leather, Guaiac, Oud
    Base: Tahitian Vanilla absolute, Benzoin balm

Ormonde Jayne - Ormonde Man

Top Notes: Juniper berry, bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom and coriander seeds
    Heart Notes: Oudh and black hemlock
    Base Notes: Vetiver, cedar, sandalwood and musk

Offsite:
    Heeley - Sel Marin
    Last edited by Kron; 9th September 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | MDCI | Ormonde | Tom

hello kron i from malaysia do u shipped to here? i would like to join for creed aventus pls pm me detailed..

Sent PM regarding Armani/Prive - Cuir Noir.

Thanks.
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

Come on someone get in that last spot for Cafe Rose.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Hello

I just PM you for an Armani Prive Cuir Noir split ...thanks

Received my Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille split a couple of days ago.

Excellent service provided by Kron, really nice guy and helpful too !

Hi,

Just sent you a PM re. Tuscan Leather split

Cheers

Vainille tobacco received.
    Perfect, fast, great communication, totally recommended.
    Thanks Matt

Could you please put me down for Guerlain Les Déserts d'Orient - Encens Mythique split?
    Thanks

received Epic man days ago, in perfect condition and well packaged! Thanks for the Opus VI sample

Would love to get my hands on Ormonde Jayne - Ormonde Man. If someone is backing out, let me know.

Received my splits of Portrait of a Lady, Opus VI and Memoir Man. Very nicely done. Thank you for your good work!

I'll take the last spot of Creed's Spice and Wood.

Kron, sent you a PM about NdN and TV. Thanks in advance!

Kron, I sent you a pm for 50mls of Noir DE Noir.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Epic Man
    3. Noir de Noir
    4. Tonka Imperiale
    5. Musc Ravageur
    6. Bois d'argent
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Tobacco Vanille
    10.Oud 1

3 spots left for Tobacco Vanille, somebody book a spot, so I can get mine

Sent you a PM for a few of the splits. Please let me know. Thanks.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | MDCI | Tom Ford

Surely some of you guys must want to get in on the lastest TV split?

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | MDCI | Tom Ford

Interested in aventus. Thanks

The Noir de Noir split arrived today, and it's a beaut. Thanks a lot Kron, will definitely be keeping an eye on your splits in the future.

Just recieved my Tuscan Leather split, everything is perfect! Thanks very much

Got my aventus split today - awesome. Cannot recommend enough!!

Message sent about the aventus split.

I'm in for 50ml Creed Pure White!

I'd be interested in 50 ml of Aventus. Thx

Kron is an awesome member. Received Spice and Wood a little while back and love it.

Today I am going for the last spot of Original Vetiver, buying with utmost confidence

PM for Creed Aventus Bottle #19!!!!
    Last edited by frostyicy; 19th October 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Is there a difference between your Aventus and soccerhero's?

Hello Kron,
    I would like to be added to the Om Ford Tobacco Vanille split, provided there is a spot left.
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde

Can you list me for 50 ml Creed Aventus if available please

Received my Armani/Prive - Cuir Noir today. Excellent packing and everything in superb condition.
    Many thanks for the opportunity to try this one out! Very much appreciated, highly recommended!
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

Any room still available on an Aventus split?

Received my splits today. Perfectly packaged. Top notch again. Thanks!
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Pure White Cologne
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. Clive Christian - 1872
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Xerjoff - Nio
    8. Neela Vermeire - Bombay Bling
    9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    10. Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche

received my aventus and tuscan leather splits over the weekend, everything was perfect. thanks