Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | MDCI | Tom Ford

Hi Kron,

Can you add me for 20ml Portrait of a Lady?

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | F Malle | Guerlain | MDCI | Tom Ford

I recieved my aventus at the weekend too. Top service.

Big update time today!

There are quite a few splits now only needing a single reservation so if you'd like to claim the last spot please PM me asap.

I've added some new splits today and re-added some popular ones by request:

New:
    Creed Aqua Fiorentina Encore
    Olivier Durbano Heliotrope

Re-Added:
    Armani/Prive Bois d'Encens
    Armani/Prive Rose d'Arabie
    Creed Jardin d'Amalfi
    Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

I'm going to be adding some new offsite splits later tonight (DK Fuel for Men, Frapin Speakeasy, Heeley Menthe Fraiche, Maitre Perfumeur et Gantier Ambre Dore)
    Please click the lower text in my signature or click Here!

I'd like 2 x 50ml of Aventus if it's available.

Please add me to the following splits!

Armani/Prive Bois d'Encens
    Olivier Durbano Heliotrope
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

Hi Kron!

Is Portrait of a Lady still available? I would like 20ml please.

Thank you

Many thanks Matt, Aventus + 2 little babies safely delivered within 24 hours

I received my Split today and I'm over the moon with it.
    I would highly recommend Kron for your splits, I will be using Kron again.

Thanks again

Just received my Armani Prve Cuir Noir and everything is perfect. Thanks a lot KRON and looking forward to more splits with you.

Got my TV split yesterday. Awesome stuff!!!

Hi Kron,

Great job with the splits, I'm interested. Forgive me if you have already shown it, but what will the bottle look like for aventus?
    or just the bottle in general if its universal which i don't mind?

I feel so much more better about splits after reading this thread man. Hoping to make my first move here very soon

Morning!

Here's a few pics from a while ago, Sorry I'm not the best photographer. The labels are nicer and glossier than in the close up pic.

Quote Originally Posted by freshvibes View Post
    Hi Kron,

Great job with the splits, I'm interested. Forgive me if you have already shown it, but what will the bottle look like for aventus?
    or just the bottle in general if its universal which i don't mind?

I feel so much more better about splits after reading this thread man. Hoping to make my first move here very soon
    Hey, don't hesitate when it comes to splits done by Kron. He is a Gentleman and gets it done so professionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster2010 View Post
    Hey, don't hesitate when it comes to splits done by Kron. He is a Gentleman and gets it done so professionally.
    I can't argue with this statement. You can buy with the utmost confidence from Kron.

Got my TV-split today! nice bottle, safe packaging, quick - awesome experience.
    Thanks again
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde

Hi Kron,

pls keep me in mind on the next split of Tom Ford Neroli Portofino 50ml. Thks in advance

Got my Creed Pure White split today - Great job! Looking forward to more splits with you.

Guys - I have 2 brand new Splits from Kron (Aventus 50ml & Tobacco Vanille 50ml) The Aventus has a about 48ml left and the Tobacco Vanille has only had 2 sprays. Due to my home central heating going pop yesterday and needing £1500 of work, my beloved collection is having to take a hit. If anybody in the UK wants to buy either of these, PM me.

Cheers

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | MDCI | Tom Ford

Just wanted to give an update..

The latest Portrait of a Lady bottle arrived today and I'll be splitting it tonight in preperation for shipping tomorrow. The Durbano Heliotrope should be with me on Wed/Thurs.

Someone let me down on the Amouage Interlude Man split so I've re-added 1 portion with immediate effect.

I'll be adding some new splits later tonight that have been requested recently:

Amouage Opus V (5)
    Armani/Prive - Rose Alexandrie
    Armani/Prive - Vetiver Babylone
    Armani/Prive - Cedre Olympe
    Creed - Spice & Wood

I did want to add a new split of the recent Armani/Prive gold limited edition Rose des Sables but each Armani store was only sent six bottles and well its sold out already

There are still a few spots remaining on the offsite splits namely Donna Karan - Fuel for Men, Heeley - Menthe Fraiche and Ambre Dore by Maitre Perfumer et Gantier so please get in touch if you'd like to claim a spot [link Here!]

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | MDCI | Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    I did want to add a new split of the recent Armani/Prive gold limited edition Rose des Sables but each Armani store was only sent six bottles and well its sold out already.
    Harrods had plenty this weekend. They will send it to you if you call them.

Basenotes Member

Is that last spot still available for Amouage Interlude Man 20ml?

- - - Updated - - -

Please add me to the Amouage Interlude split. Also sent you pm

Just received another 2 splits from Kron and once again, excellent service.
    Highly recommend )
    Cheers.

Please add me to Amouage Opus V and Vetiver Babylone splits.

Just received my Portrait of a Lady split today.....

It was such a pleasure and delight! Christmas has come early for me, and you must have read my mind when it came to the Jasmin Noir!

Thanks again, it was really lovely!

I just received my Noir de Noir and I can't wait to get in another split Awesome job, a true professional!
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Epic Man
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Musc Ravageur
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Aoud 1
    10.Tobacco Vanille

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

TF TV with amber bottle please Matt.

Hi...this is my first split so I hope I'm doing this right...I am definitely interested in getting 20ml each of Opus V and Olivier Durbano Citrine....thanks...

I just received my Creed Aventus Split!!! Was on my way out saw the mail man a few houses down and decided to wait for him because I knew my split was on that truck!!!

Ok so I have just sprayed this on and it smells amazing, this was a blind buy, and a great one it was!!! Now on to the man the myth, the legend.... Kron!!!

For anyone who is skeptical about joining in on a split, I am here to tell you with 100% satisfaction that Kron is the man to do it with!!! My split came in amazing packaging, a nice tight box filled with peanut packing material, the bottle had tape tightly on the cap (to reduce the chance of leaking), it was wrapped tightly and snug in bubble wrap, and finished with official Creed tissue paper!

Kron's customer service is immaculate!!! Kron assisted me throughout the entire process. He answered all of my questions within a timely manner. Kron's professionalism is exceptional, his communication is without a doubt the best I have experienced even when dealing with retail associates face to face. I will definitely, definitely be placing orders with Kron again. The service that he provides for the fragrance community is absolutely amazing, and should not go unrecognized!!!!!

Very highly recommended!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    Kron's customer service is immaculate!!! Kron assisted me throughout the entire process. He answered all of my questions within a timely manner. Kron's professionalism is exceptional, his communication is without a doubt the best I have experienced even when dealing with retail associates face to face. I will definitely, definitely be placing orders with Kron again. The service that he provides for the fragrance community is absolutely amazing, and should not go unrecognized!!!!!

Very highly recommended!!!!!

All Hail KRON...Now please keep ordering chaps 'cos I'm desparate for my split to fill

Thanks for the kind words chaps!

Quick update for today...

I've managed to source a bottle of the now discontinued Dior Privee - Vetiver so if you'd like to join the split please do so quickly and I can get the 250ml.

Also I've added a new Aventus split before Christmas, I was looking around the Creed counter this morning and they have a new batch available C42B12E01 and its fantastic so this will be the last bottle I do this year what with the postage/shipping timing.

Got my Portrait of the Lady today. Kron, you are the best!

Basenotes Member

Arrived home today to find my split of Amouage IM waiting for me. Arrived earlier than expected. Excellent packaging, attractive presentation, and overall fantastic experience. Very much looking forward for future splits with KRON!!!

I want the Oud and Aventus please

Basenotes Member

Please include me on the Amouage Opus V split 20ml

Please include me for the Noir de Noir split.. thank you

Please include me in the Jardin d'Amalfi split. Thanks!

Received my 'Pure Cologne' split today. Thanks Matt!
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde

please include me for "Armani/Prive Eau Rose Alexandrie 1x20ml" split ..Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

please include me for "Armani/Prive Eau Rose Alexandrie 1x20ml" split ..Thank you

Ordered Sunday, posted Monday, received my treasure today- Tuesday! What more can anyone ask? ....I would award 6 BIG STARS, but the goods didn't arrive before I placed my order..

King of the Splits!

Thanks as ever for the brilliant service and product.

I would highly recommend getting splits through Kron

Received my Aventus in exceptional time. Beautifully packaged and bottled. The fragrance itself is wonderful.

I cannot recommend Kron highly enough.

Got my box of goodies today - wonderful!!!!

Top marks to Kron!!!

Any spot for Tom Forf TV?

Sent a PM regarding Aventus

Thanks.

Received my box of goodies as well today!
    Four split fragrances, each wrapped meticulously and all arriving in perfect condition.
    The box was a model of how to ship overseas. Once again Kron exceeds all possible expectations!
    Highest marks and real gratitude. Thank you, Kron (Matt)!!!
    Very much appreciate the lagniappe!
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Clive C | Creed | N Goodsir | TDC | Tom Ford

My pleasure Carl, Thank you for joining those splits!

Since we're at the start of a new month I've added some requests and a couple of brand new splits.

Requested:
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royale Exclusive - Jardin d'Amalfi
    Creed Royale Exclusive - Pure White Cologne
    Tom Ford Jardin Noir - Cafe Rose
    Tom Ford - Neroli Portofino

New:
    Clive Christian Private Collection - 'C'
    Naomi Goodsir - Bois d'Ascèse
    The Different Company Collection Excessive - Aurore Nomade

These splits are welcome to everyone so if you'd like to join please get in touch.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Clive C | Creed | N Goodsir | TDC | Tom Ford

Sent pm re: Opus V

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Dior | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

PM sent for
    • Creed Aqua Fiorentina 1x50ml
    • Creed Green Irish Tweed 1x50ml

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Dior | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

I am new to the site and have been reading about this. I am interested in doing a split. How do we send payment? through paypal? do you anticipate doing a split for sublime vanille?

Hello folks, am new to the forums here but I have 15000 posts on redflagdeals forums and 100% feedback there as well as eBay..

Located in Toronto area and trying to get in on an order of Tobacco Vanille

Can someone please explain to me the process? I received a PM from somebody due to my other post and was told to post here

Cheers and thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by duckdown View Post
    Hello folks, am new to the forums here but I have 15000 posts on redflagdeals forums and 100% feedback there as well as eBay..

Located in Toronto area and trying to get in on an order of Tobacco Vanille

Can someone please explain to me the process? I received a PM from somebody due to my other post and was told to post here

Cheers and thanks !
    U jux needa pm Kron ur details and which split ur interested in.

In on Tobacco Vanille. PM sent Kron

Interested in the Aventus split, pm sent.

Basenotes Member

PM sent regarding Opus V split.

Hey Kron can you add me to the
    Aventus
    Tobacco Vanille

PM me details.
    Thanks.

Would anyone like to join a new Christmas special Puredistance M split? Please find it in list on page 1

I've also added a 2nd bottle of The Different Company Collection Excessive Aurore Nomade due to the first filling so quickly (payment requests for the 1st bottle and the Naomi Goodsir will be sent tonight)

Basenotes Member

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Matt please put me down for 20mls of PureDistance M.

Kron, please put me down for 20mls of Puredistance M!

Kron, sent you a PM. Interested in the Creed Aventus split.

- - - Updated - - -

Skip that Kron, decided to join the other Aventus split which is local and will turn out to be cheaper. Might come back here for another split.

Thnaks Matt. TF TV arrived on time- haven't opened parcel because I know everything will be perfect. Unfortunately my wife spotted the parcel and refuses to believe that I've only been ordering free samples so will have to lie low for a while!