Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Hermessence | Maison Francis K | MdO | S Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjo

Hi kron

I'll take a 50ml of Tom ford tobacco vanille

Cheers

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Hermessence | Maison Francis K | MdO | S Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjo

Hi kron

I'll take a 50ml of Tom ford tobacco vanille

Cheers

Thanks for the aventus split Matt, great service and amazing juice there bro, let me know when you have a GIT or MI split available

Hi Kron,

Could you put me down for a 50ml split of tobacco vanille?

Regards,

paqfan.

Big update time!

Had quite a few requests for some popular ones so I've re-added these:

Creed:
    Aventus
    Green Irish Tweed
    Millesime Imperial

Guerlain:
    Spiriteuse Double Vanille
    Tonka Imperiale

Puredistance:
    M

Xerjoff:
    Kobe

And some brand new first time addition splits:

Frederic Malle:
    Portrait of a Lady

Xerjoff:

Oud Star - Al Khatt
    Oud Star - Fars
    Oud Star - Gao
    Oud Star - Mamluk
    Oud Star - Najaf
    Oud Star - Zafar
    Last edited by Kron; 9th April 2012 at 12:42 PM.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Malle | Guerlain | Puredistance | Serge Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

PM'd for a split on Pure Distance M!
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Thanks for the Tonka Imperiale spot

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Hi Kron can you put me down for an Aventus slot please.

Kind regards,
    Chris.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Malle | Guerlain | Puredistance | Serge Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Hi Kron can you put me down as well for the Aventus split, thanks !

Hi Kron,
    Are you able to put me down for the Aventus split?
    Shipping will be to Australi. Also shot you a PM
    Cheers,
    Tjoobie

Have added Xerjoff 1861 by very popular request and already need just one more reservation to complete.

Recently completed splits:

1.MFK Oud has been shipped from France today and I should receive it early next week.
    2.Aventus #9 and Tobacco Vanille I'm still waiting on one person from each split to send the funds through. Please do it over Fri/the weekend if you can guys as everyone is waiting!!

Thanks to everyone who's reserved a split this week with me!

Hi Kron

I'm keen to try some of that 1861 goodness. Please let me know if you do another split. Cheers.

I'll be up for a share of 1861 if you do another mate.

Your inbox is full Kron.

I've just sent you the money for the Xerjoff 1861 split. You should have it soon.

Thanks Ross!
    ----------------

I've made a change today to the price of the Kobe split as I noticed Xerjoff have slashed their prices on the Shooting Stars range. So its now reflected in the split price at £52 | $82 per 20ml.

Also the 2nd split of XJ 1861 is now available.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Matt
    Last edited by Kron; 14th April 2012 at 04:25 PM.

Hi Kron, I received the Mona di Orio Vanille split yesterday - what an amazing fragrance! Thanks again for another perfect transaction.

pm sent if there's a new bottle for XJ 1861

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Brückner | Creed | Guerlain | Puredistance | Serge Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerj

Hi Kron

Please put me for 50ml Creed Aventus. Thanks in advance

Brenda

Hi put me down for 50ml of Aventus, GIT, and MI please thanks.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Brückner | Creed | Guerlain | Puredistance | Serge Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerj

decant violation

im in for the new bottle of XJ 1861

May I suggest a split for Tom Ford's Japon Noir? I'd be in for one or two spots.

Time for an update...

The 1861's and Portrait of a Lady arrived with me today and will be split tomorrow and shipped/posted to their lucky owners on Wednesday!

I've added some new splits today and they are:

Armani Prive - Oud Royal
    Parfumerie Bruckner - Aoud 1 (more by request)
    Tom Ford Private Blend - Tobacco Vanille
    Xerjoff 1861 (more by request)

Also here's some examples of the newest labels I've created:

Thanks to Felix we've managed to source a single 250ml bottle of Tom Ford Private Blend - Japon Noir in Italy, There are ZERO bottles remaining in the UK and this will be the only one I can procure. The bottle is a little more expensive though this store than what I can buy the others from in the UK but I guess thats what happens when you hunt a discontinued fragrance.

Its now added to the first page but please be quick if you want it as they only have a single bottle remaining.

Count me in for the last Aventus spot

I need some Kobe. What is the status on that ?

Reserve one Aventus for me please.

You have the message box full, but I'm telling you here .....
    The last part of TABACCO VANILLE is for me.
    Send me a message as we have everything.

You have the message box full, but I'm telling you here .....
    The last part of TABACCO VANILLE is for me.
    Send me a message as we have everything.

Hi matt will you be doing another 1861 split anytime soon?

Kind regards,

Chris.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Just wanted to say that the UK distributor of Creed have put the prices up again and each bottle is now £20-25 ($32-40) more than before

I will honour the currently running Creed splits at the old price as many reserved in good faith (and cover the difference myself) but when these are gone I'll have to reflect the price increase by updating each split.

Matt

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Matt, does your UK distributor offer the 500ml flacons?

They do now as of late April but they are massively overpriced compared to what the Paris and NY store sell them for.

Come on guys! Get in the Tonka Imperiale split! I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by amw9490 View Post
    Come on guys! Get in the Tonka Imperiale split! I can't wait.
    Tonka and Spiriteuse Double Vanille needs to get moving, come on guys/gals

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by kandiman View Post
    Tonka and Spiriteuse Double Vanille needs to get moving, come on guys/gals
    And don't forget Puredistance M! We've been stuck at 3 forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D_ View Post
    And don't forget Puredistance M! We've been stuck at 3 forever!
    Yes, get in on that Puredistance! I need my Aston Martin smelling extrait!

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Kron
    Is Tom Ford Tuscan Leather still available?
    Thanks

PM sent

One more spot to fill Puredistance M. Let's do this!

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Thanks Kron are the best, very nice the split of Tobacco Vanille.
    Very fast and secure shipping, contact and responds to emails and very well priced.
    Early in the future do more business KRON.
    a greeting

Whoever has not paid for their SDV spot, hurry up!

Hi again Kron

I'll take the final bottle of Xerjoff 1861

Cheers pm details

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

I'll take the last spot for 1861.

Hey Kron! Looking for a split of Tom Ford Amber Absolute. Any chance you'll have another opening soon? The split of Tobacco Vanille you sent me a few months ago was ACE! Thanks for that.

Jeff

Hey Kron! Looking for a split of Tom Ford Amber Absolute. Any chance you'll have another opening soon? The split of Tobacco Vanille you sent me a few months ago was ACE! Thanks for that.

Jeff

Dependent

Hi Matt, I've just received the TV split and I am really happy! Great packaging and excellent communication throughout. Strongly recommended!
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

PM sent for spot #4 on Aventus, thanks!

I have received my Tuscan Leather and La Myrrhe splits. Great packaging, quick delivery! Thumbs up for Kron!

Got my scents as well, thanks again buddy !

My SDV split just arrived
    Thank you very much Kron, much appreciated m8

Please put me down for a Tom Ford Japon Noir.

I would highly appreciate details on whether or not this bottle is still available.

Hi Kron,

Could you put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus? Thanks

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Dior | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Update time!

I've added a couple of new splits today:

La Collection Privée Christian Dior -

Leather Oud
    &
    Oud Ispahan

If there is interest for Granville and Ambre Nuit I'd be happy to add them after the two above are complete.

I'll also be adding a few new splits towards the end of this week.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Dior | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

PM sent for Oud Ispahan

I'd love to take the final spot for Oud Wood.

Cheers.

Xerjoff 1861 arrived safely this morning and is now my SOTD

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Update time!

I've added a couple of new splits today:

La Collection Privée Christian Dior -

Leather Oud
    &
    Oud Ispahan

If there is interest for Granville and Ambre Nuit I'd be happy to add them after the two above are complete.

I'll also be adding a few new splits towards the end of this week.
    I think there would be plenty of interest! Let me know when you start splitting them

Sent PM for Japon Noir split. Please put me down for this split.

Damn, im in for Tobacco Vanille if its still available. Im potentially in for creed aventus if i can get a refund on the 30ml for 81 pounds i bought, as what you are offering is just incredible