Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Thanks Kron received mine today, definately smells better than the sample i was given

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Hey Kron can you add me to the
    1.Aventus
    2.Millesime Imperial
    Thanks

Sorry to hijack but where to get a 250ml TF TV in the UK? Thanks

Pm's sent on

Hey there. Let me know if the following are still available.

Aventus
    Bottle #6
    Batch C42B11X02

&

new 2011 batch
    Creed Green Irish Tweed

Put me in for Selection Verte. I am taking your last spot left.
    Right now I think that I have all the fragrances that I want.

Hi Kron - have sent you a PM to put me down for the Guerlain Tonka Imperiale as well.

I received my share of the HdP Ambrarem (with the bottle/box) in the mail yesterday. Shipping to Canada took just over a week and everything arrived safe and sound with no customs issues. Kron is a highly recommended splitter and I will be doing business again in the future.

Thanks for your time and effort hosting this split,
    Paul

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Serge Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Thanks for the kind words!

BIG update today!

These splits have all completed in the last week:
    Tom Ford Amber Absolute
    Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille bottle #4
    Guerlain SDV
    Guerlain Tonka Imperiale
    Creed Aventus bottle #5
    Creed Selection Verte
    Hermessence Ambre Narguilé
    Hermessence Vetiver Tonka

Thank you to everyone involved!

I've had some requests lately so I've added the following new splits today:

Tom Ford:
    Neroli Portofino
    Oud Wood
    Tuscan Leather

Serge Lutens Paris exclusives:
    Iris Silver Mist
    La Myrrhe
    Santal de Mysore
    Tubereuse Criminelle
    Un bois Sepia

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Serge Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

I have just received my split of the Creed Aventus. Nicely packaged, and the delivery to Singapore took just a week.

I sure will take part in a split with Kron again!

Kron - Your inbox is full again!!!

Can you PM me when you have cleared it out, please?

So you are shipping from the UK? Is postage included in the price for bottles shipped to the UK. Sorry if I'm reading it wrong bit I'm on my phone and its not the easiest when using my mobile. Thanks.

DO NOT HESITATE! to order from Kron. Package came today and it was very professional. The bottle came well secured with tape over the cap and it was wrapped in creed paper. The bottle did not leak at all even coming from the UK(I am
    In USA). I couldn't be happier. He was wonderful to work with. He responded to every PM and was timely. The smell? It's awesome. Great batch. I would highly recommend going with Kron. If you have anymore in depth questions about the batch or working with Kron, just PM me. Definitely will be ordering through him again. Thanks Kron!

Quote Originally Posted by TimandT View Post
    DO NOT HESITATE! to order from Kron. Package came today and it was very professional. The bottle came well secured with tape over the cap and it was wrapped in creed paper. The bottle did not leak at all even coming from the UK(I am
    In USA). I couldn't be happier. He was wonderful to work with. He responded to every PM and was timely. The smell? It's awesome. Great batch. I would highly recommend going with Kron. If you have anymore in depth questions about the batch or working with Kron, just PM me. Definitely will be ordering through him again. Thanks Kron!

Just got mine today also and I couldn't have described it better!

I received my share of TF Tobacco Vanille excellent packaging, fast shipping, and best of all Kron kept me inform of everything. When he received the bottle, when he shipped the split, tracking, etc..

Basenotes Member

Another A+++ transaction. Received my Puredistance M and Noir de Noir in perfect shape.

My TV arrived today, beautifully packed. Thanks for a wonderful "first split" experience, very very happy. Have left a PM but your inbox is full :-(

I'd like to get in on the Tuscan Leather split. Tried PMing you but your box was full.

I PM'ed you too. Please put me down for Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Vanille split. I would take 30ml if possible.

I received my Tom Ford Noir de Noir yesterday and everything was perfect. The cap and bottle were securely taped and it did not leak a single drop. The bottle was bubble wrapped and rested peacefully on a bed of packing peanuts for it's long trip from the UK to Alaska. The atomizer itself sprays a very nice concentrated amount. The label on the bottle looks professional and is a nice touch. He kept in touch with me and ensured everything went smoothly. Absolutely great experience doing this split with Kron. I recommend his services to anybody that's looking to get a good deal with one of his splits.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Just wanting to echo the praise here for the professional correspondence, quality packaging, and timely service that you get with Kron. Should have posted this weeks ago, but I´ve been too wrapped up in my heightened popularity, newly found fame and fortune, and wanton and unsolicited sexual encounters - all the result of my new "refill" of Puredistance M - to care about being near a computer. :-)

Thanks, Kron.
    Having Simultaneous Affairs with: Amouage Memoir Man, Fate Man, Interlude Man, Epic Extrait (yep... the femme version), Tribute, Homage, Opus IV, VI, & VII • Puredistance M, Black • Tauer L'Air & Carillon pour un Ange • Knize Ten Golden • L'Artisan Al Oudh, Traversee du Bosphore, Dzing! • TF Noir de Noir • Xerjoff Homme, Richwood, Regio, 1861, 1888, Zafar • Serge Lutens MKK, Gris Clair, Fille en Aiguilles, La Myrre • H de Parfums 1740, Noir Patchouli, Tub3 Animale • Abdes Salaam Tabac, Sharif, Mecca Balsam • Slumberhouse Vikt, Baque • MDCI Invasion Barbare, Chypre Palatin • Nicoläi NY, Vie de Chateau Intense, L'Eau Mixte • Dior Leather Oud & Patchouli Imperial • Chanel Sycomore • Guerlain Derby, Songe d'un Bois d'Ete • MFK Oud Cashmere Mood • Ormonde Jayne Man

Put me down for Iris Mist Silver !

Hi Kron, can you put me down for the Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Vanille? Cheers

Hi Kron, has there been any interest in splitting a bottle of Kinski?

I received my Tonka Imperiale today - thanks so much! Packaging is great and postage super quick to Oz. You made the whole process very professional and very easy for a newbie. Trying to leave you feedback but it's not letting me, will keep trying! Thanks again.

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

I'm taking the last spot for Italian Cypress.

I received my split of the Creed Selection Verte today. Nicely packaged, and the delivery to Singapore was really fast (just five days, even faster than the previous split I got)! Great experience with Kron! Many thanks!

Ooh, I am enjoying Selection Verte right now!

Default Re: MI

Received my second split from Kron.

He is excellent to deal with and my split arrived well packed and the batch of MI was AWSOME!!!!! I get hours of that lush watermelon note!!!!

Def will deal with again!!!!!!

Awesome!

10/10!

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Hermessence | Maison Francis K | MdO | S Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjo

Kron, I've ordered a split from you before.. interested in another one!
    You have room in the Tonka Imperiale 30 ml split for $113? I also wanted to try Guerlain Spriteuse Double Vanille.. but I just wanted 10ml of it ($37). Was wondering what you can do for me. I can order them both shipped to Canada. PM me a price quote!

Thanks buddy.
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Hermessence | Maison Francis K | MdO | S Lutens | Tom Ford | Xerjo

Hi Kron, could you put me down for the last 50ml of Ambre Narguile? Cheers.

Hi, please put me down for this

Bottle #7
    Batch C42B11X02
    Creed Aventus 1x50ml £67

I've also sent you a PM.

Hi please put me down for

Bottle #7
    Batch C42B11X02
    Creed Aventus 1x50ml

I'm from New Zealand so I've dropped you a PM for finalizing costs

Today I received my Green Irish Tweed split.

Kron is extremely professional in providing this service to the basenotes community. Excellent communication throughout the process, and puts in that extra effort with respect to the labelling and packaging of atomisers.

Would not hesitate to use again, and will be looking for my next split at the end of the month.

Thanks again!!

Here is some feedback for anyone having doubts participating in a BN split on the net. Kron is superb! You have nothing to worry about if you pick one of Kron's splits. The custom made label on the bottled decant is a work of art! I reside in Canada opting for the more expensive shipping with no customs headaches! Thanks so much Kron!

Hi, can you put me down for the Puredistance M split. Sent PM too,
    Thanks

Tried to PM you mate but your inbox is currently full.

Happy to be a part of the bottle 8 Aventus split!

My Tobacco Vanille and Aventus splits arrived today - Matt is super professional in the way he does these and he is a great guy to deal with as well. I'm in for another split and won't hesitate to deal with him in the future...

thanks for a great service Matt!
    Tom Ford Black Orchid
    Acqua di Parma Colonia
    Creed Baie de Genievre
    Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan
    Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum
    Serge Lutens Douce Amere
    Parfum d'Empire Aziyade
    MFK Lumiere Noire
    Etat Libre d'Orange Noel au Balcon
    Etat Libre d'Orange Delicious Closet Queen
    Guerlain Habit Rouge

There ain't no devil - that's just god when he's drunk

Basenotes Member

Thanks Kron! My Italian Cypress split arrived today much sooner than expected.

I cannot praise Kron enough. Super professional, quick to respond to questions, and great service. Professional labelling and very secure packaging...didn't leak a single drop. High quality atomizer. Sped right through customs too!

Thanks again Kron! Looking forward to more splits from you.

Thank you Kron, my Tobacco Vanille arrived in perfect condition last Friday!
    Last edited by baiyouli; 21st March 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Purdistance M arrived today in Oz, perfectly packaged and beautifully labelled again. It's my third split from Kron and looking forward to many more!

I'll take some Aventus.

Had a delivery this morning...

I changed it around this time and everyone will receive a split in the bottle on the right which fits in with the SL style a little better (I managed to find a supplier of very high quality 15ml bottles) All of the Iris Silver Mist splits will be posted/shipped to their new owners tomorrow!

There are still spaces available on the other Serge Lutens Paris exclusive splits that are currently running:

La Myrhhe: one remaining!
    Santal de Mysore
    Tubereuse Criminelle (my favourite)
    Un bois Sepia
    Last edited by Kron; 23rd March 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Hi Matt recieved your PM. Could you please put me down for 50ml of 2011 GIT and MI please?

Regards,
    Chris.

Hi Kron. Any chance you will host another Mona di Orio Oud in the near future? I am keeping my eyes peeled. Thanks!
    Having Simultaneous Affairs with: Amouage Memoir Man, Fate Man, Interlude Man, Epic Extrait (yep... the femme version), Tribute, Homage, Opus IV, VI, & VII • Puredistance M, Black • Tauer L'Air & Carillon pour un Ange • Knize Ten Golden • L'Artisan Al Oudh, Traversee du Bosphore, Dzing! • TF Noir de Noir • Xerjoff Homme, Richwood, Regio, 1861, 1888, Zafar • Serge Lutens MKK, Gris Clair, Fille en Aiguilles, La Myrre • H de Parfums 1740, Noir Patchouli, Tub3 Animale • Abdes Salaam Tabac, Sharif, Mecca Balsam • Slumberhouse Vikt, Baque • MDCI Invasion Barbare, Chypre Palatin • Nicoläi NY, Vie de Chateau Intense, L'Eau Mixte • Dior Leather Oud & Patchouli Imperial • Chanel Sycomore • Guerlain Derby, Songe d'un Bois d'Ete • MFK Oud Cashmere Mood • Ormonde Jayne Man

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Please put me down for 50ml of Bottle #9 Creed Aventus
    Current Faves:
    Clive Christian X
    Xerjoff Kobe
    Xerjoff Richwood
    Frederic Malle Carnal Flower
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Oud
    Bruckner Aoud 1
    Naomi Goodsir Or du Soreil
    Chanel bois des Iles
    Mona di Orio Oud

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Please put me down for 50ml of the 2011 batch of GIT
    Current Faves:
    Clive Christian X
    Xerjoff Kobe
    Xerjoff Richwood
    Frederic Malle Carnal Flower
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Oud
    Bruckner Aoud 1
    Naomi Goodsir Or du Soreil
    Chanel bois des Iles
    Mona di Orio Oud

Amazing experience with Kron. Picked up Aventus and GIT. They smell absolutely amazing. Awesome packing job and prompt delivery. Only took 1 week going from the UK to the East Coast, not bad at all.

Kron is an awesome guy, he even threw in a sample of Tabacco Vanille because I paid a little too much on the exchange rate. Honest up right guy. Thanks a lot Kron!!

Please put me down for,

Bottle #9
    Batch C42B11Z01 Newest available!
    Creed Aventus 1x50ml £67

What are the payment options? Is paypal available?
    Last edited by RandomKillsTime; 24th March 2012 at 10:21 PM.

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full :-)
    "Notre langage ne vaut rien pour décrire le monde des odeurs."
    [Patrick Süskind]

"Parfois on trouve un vieux flacon qui se souvient
    D'où jaillit toute vive une âme qui revient."

[Baudelaire]

Any chance of a Windsor split anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jer350 View Post
    Any chance of a Windsor split anytime soon?
    I'd also be interested in this!

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    I'd also be interested in this!
    +1, but I guess Windsor is available only in US?

Hey Kron
    I revieved my fragrance yesterday it was packaged perfectly and securely.....thanks if there is slot opening for Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Oud EDP Intense would galdly fill it!!!

Hi Kron, my Ambre Narguile arrived last Friday. Once again, thanks for such a fantastic service, the beautifully labelled bottle, everything done with great care and attention to detail. I'll be back for my 3rd split very soon!

Hey, Kron - outstanding job with the Ambre Narguile split!! Wondering if there would be sufficient interest to split (or re-split??) one of the somewhat less ballyhooed (did i just say that? ) fragrances from the Guerlain L 'Art et la Matière line e.g., Angelique Noire or one of the Elixir Charnel like Oriental Brulant or other exclusives like Arsene Lupin Dandy…or Voyages Olfactifs’ New York...I'd like to see if anyone else echos my interest in these.

Any chance of a new Puredistance M going up anytime soon? Would definitely be keen on 20ml

Great packaging, communication and fast shipping. Simply awesome. Thank you !

Please let me know if anyone backs out of GIT.

I'll take:

Creed Aventus
    Serge Lutens Sandalwood
    Jubilation XXV .... ?