Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Dior | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Hey Kron!
    I'm in for 50ml of Green Irish Tweed.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive| Creed | Dior | Guerlain | Puredistance | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

New splits added today:

By Kilian - Incense Oud
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior - Ambre Nuit
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior - Granville
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior - Oud Ispahan #2
    Parfums MDCI - Chypre Palatin

I've also been thinking about splitting Frapin L'Humaniste, 1270 and MFK APOM pour Homme but these would need to be done offsite as they don't adhere to the split rules. If anyone would be interested please contact me and I'll look to start them.

Hi Kron,

Please sign me up for 50ml of Dior's Oud Ispahan.

Thanks in advance

I'll take the final spot for Dior Ambre Nuit man!

Thanks

Sent PM for the 50ml Green Irish Tweed split and other matters concerned.

Hi Kron, please put me in Mona di Orio Rose Etoile de Hollande as well

I have received my split of the Dior Oud Ispahan. It arrived in less than a week and in excellent condition. Kudos to Kron again! I am loving this new fragrance!

Hi Kron,

can you please put me down for Creed Aventus?

Thank you,
    Joy

Hey Kron

I'm down for Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille if it's still going.

Please add me to the split of Mona di Orio Rose Etoile de Hollande.

Thank you!

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Hello Kron,

Pls put me down for 20ml of Amouage interlude men.

Just wanted to add an update today!

All Tom Ford Japon Noir splits were shipped/posted out this morning, I'm still waiting for the UK side of Creed to get their a** in gear and supply the new 2012 stock of Aventus and Millesime Imperial. Sorry for the guys involved who've had to wait longer than normal.

I've added some new splits over the last day or two:

Amouage Interlude Man
    Armani/Prive Bois d'Encens
    Guerlain Les Déserts d'Orient - Songe d'un Bois d'Été
    Maître Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Doré
    Mona di Orio Rose Etoile de Hollande

Some new splits will be added at the weekend if others fill quickly.

Thanks to everyone who reserved a split with me so far this month. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me anytime.

My latest label design:
    Last edited by Kron; 15th June 2012 at 08:06 PM.

Hello Kron,

Just sent you a PM about TF AA & TF TV

Thanks!

Thanked for the quick PM!

Any chance you will be doing an Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie split any time soon?

Kron,

Sent you PM about Creed Pure White Cologne. Put me down for 50ml.

Thanks!

Well thought i might as well request the splits and see if anyone was up for a

Ambre russe : parfum d'empire
    Amber soie : Armani prive
    Ambre Precieux : Maitre Parfumeur

? Im really interested but cant get them in NZ . Understand that only the more popular ones get filled up but just worth a shot.

Its been a busy weekend/Monday as 7 (Seven) splits have filled and I'll be sending the info out to complete these later tonight. Thanks to everyone who got involved!

All of the outstanding Aventus splits have been shipped to their new owners this morning and I'm expecting the Millesime Imperial 250ml to be with me on Wednesday.

I've had some interest of late to split a certain sub-section of highly rated Oud scents so...

Received my Japon Noir and two samples today. Great packaging! Thank you!

Have just taken delivery of my Aventus split.

Kron is an absolute gent, and despite the documented delays from the UK distributor of Creed, he was always forthcoming with updates regrding delivery. Even included two samples as an apology for a delay on behalf of a third party - at his own expense no less!!

Would not hesitate in participating in further splits. Thanks again mate!

Thanks for the kind words, Its a pleasure to help everyone as I quite enjoy doing it!

I've just heard back from Jeroen at Mona di Orio perfumes in Holland about Rose - Etoile de Hollande and I can confirm the bottle is slightly higher priced than the regular line (Vetyver, Musc , Cuir etc) the split price is:

1x 20ml £42 | $66

He won't be adding the Rose -Etoile de Hollande to their online store until the 1st of July but since I am a regular customer he has offered to send a bottle out to me immediately. If anyone else is interested I have two spots remaining in the 2nd split so please PM me to secure them!

Hi everyone

Quick couple of things, gotta echo the sentiments of most on BN , Kron is an absolutely legend, great communication and fantastic product, received MI split with a cheeky GIT sample, I'm not even surprised how good and well packaged the MI was, thanks bro and I'll drop you an email when I next need a split ! Probably gonna be TFTV .

Thanks again

Chi

Hi. I'll take 10ml of Parfums MDCI Chypre Palatin. Thanks!

Had a number of people let us down in recently completed splits so I've had to reinstate each of these splits with one spot still remaining:

Creed Jardin d'Amalfi
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior Oud Ispahan
    Puredistance M
    Xerjoff Oud Star Zafar

If you would like to claim the last spot please PM me.

I'll take the final slot for Jardin d'Amalfi if it's not spoken for yet.

Thank you very much Kron, received my GIT, Aventus and Tobacco Vanille when I got home tonight.

Very helpful, great communication throughout the trade to keep me updated and the splits arrived superbly packaged and presented. Some online companies could do with taking some tips from you on service! Look forward to participating in a future split next time something takes my fancy.

Cheers!

Just a heads up I've added a split for a second bottle of Amouage Interlude Man which is due to be released next Wednesday here in the UK.

Label:

In terms of the other splits were at a stage where everything is nearly reserved and I'll be adding a new range of splits on July 1st.

If anyone has any questions or would like to reserve a spot on the Interlude Man split please feel free to send me a PM anytime!

Any chance you'll be offering another Aventus split?

Received my Ambre Nuit today and I must say echo what everyone else has been saying in that Matt is a great guy to deal with and does a great job of splitting. Will definitley join another split in the future. Thanks for the sample too man !

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Acqua di Parma| Amouage | Creed | Heeley | MDCI | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

And here's the new splits for July:

Acqua di Parma - Colonia Intensa Oud Eau de Cologne Concentrée

Creed - Original Vetiver

Heeley - Agarwoud Extrait

Parfums MDCI - Ambre Topkapi

The Different Company - Oud for Love

The Different Company - Oud Shamash

TOM FORD Private Blend - Black Violet

TOM FORD Private Blend - Santal Blush

Xerjoff Oud Star - Fortnum & Mason Limited Edition: Alexandria

I've also re-added the popular Creed and Tom Fords by request.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Acqua di Parma| Amouage | Creed | Heeley | MDCI | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Good luck on Black Violet, I tried twice and it got no interest here whatsoever, maybe third time's the charm!
    Splits!

Tom Ford - Patchouli Absolu --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...tchouli-Absolu

Alright man, I'll take the final spot for Acqua di Parmas Oud

Thanks to everyone involved the Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud split completed in just over a day!

I've decided to add a new one since the AdP finalised so quickly so today's new addition is...

Bond no9 - Harrods Oud Patchouli

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

I'll take one of the 10ml spots for MDCI Chypre Palatin.

I just wanted te leave some positive feedback here for Kron who does a very good job at splitting!
    Very good packaging, fast delivery to Germany and also the communication is really good.
    I would order anytime again...

Would you consider doing a split on Lavender Palm??
    Last edited by Axcell; 5th July 2012 at 03:32 AM.
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Update 6th July:

I've received all of the funds for the Amouage Interlude and Acqua di Parma Colonia Oud splits and the bottles should be delivered to me early next week!

All of the Xerjoff Oud Stars splits have been shipped out today! (Al-Khatt, Mamluk and Zafar)

I've also added a single offsite split feature which will cover the occasional request which can't be hosted on Basenotes. The first of these extra splits by request is Comme des Garcons - Amazingreen. Please click the lower text in my signature or click Here!

pm sent kron

paul

- - - Updated - - -

pm sent kron

paul
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill

Basenotes Plus

PM sent.

Rich.

Just received my splits today -- at the risk of being unoriginal, I must say - great job! Everything was very well packaged and very professionally done.

Thanks!
    Doug

Got my Puredistance M today and everything was perfect. The packaging was great. Not a single drop leaked on it's journey here. It's always a pleasure doing business with Kron.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Just want to say a big thank you to Kron! Received my aventus today, well packaged and you kept me informed throughout. So great communication, and quick delivery to Aus too. Will definitely purchase from you again in the future.

I have received my split a couple of days ago, snug and safe in great packaging! Great job again, Kron!

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Brückner | Creed | Heeley | MDCI | TDC | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

A good number of splits completed this week so I've added some recent requests:

Frederic Malle - L'eau d'Hiver
    plus
    Parfümerie Brückner - Aoud 1
    and
    Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

Please PM me to reserve a spot on any of those three splits.

Have a good weekend!

Edit - I've also now added a 2nd bottle of Acqua di Parma - Colonia Oud by request
    Last edited by Kron; 14th July 2012 at 07:18 PM.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Brückner | Creed | Heeley | MDCI | TDC | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Whatcha think about a lil Bois d'Orage?

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    A good number of splits completed this week so I've added some recent requests:

Frederic Malle - L'eau d'Hiver
    plus
    Parfümerie Brückner - Aoud 1
    and
    Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

Please PM me to reserve a spot on any of those three splits.

Have a good weekend!

Edit - I've also now added a 2nd bottle of Acqua di Parma - Colonia Oud by request

I would like to take a moment to openly "Thank you" Kron for being a gentleman's gentlemen,very informative, knowledgeable and professional in your approach to this resource. It's very apparent you enjoy what you do, and as a result I am a believer in fragrance splits. Especially, since I am somewhat new to this, the Country difference, unfamiliarity of delay's with distributors and issues out of the control of the host splitters. And of being one, who is reluctant to take chances with "the unknown", but was glad I did make a choice in signing on to couple of your splits. I have a great love for fragrances, but feel I am still in learning mode to the pertinent things. But you Sir have made my experience's pleasant. And for that ,I applaud you. And as it stands all the positive compliments I have read,through the months, are as the say "worthy of the hype". It is a pleasure doing business with you.

Hey Kron,
    If you can open a split for Tom Ford Azzure Lime, I'd be in for a 50ml split. Loved this one.
    Also, would you be willing to start a split of Italian Cypress? Another BNer is trying to split it... but it isn't getting much heat and I really want to get my hands on this one. Maybe try offering it and see if people bite here? Maybe you're a more "trusted" BN member so you'd get more interest. I am on his wait list too..

I've also PMd you my email. I hardly ever check Basenotes.. so just in case you need to reach me! I respond very quickly via email.
    I'm out of town from August 2nd-August 9th, so that's the only week I cannot be reached.

Thanks!! This would be the 2nd time I'm ordering from you.. looking forward to a great experience as usual.
    Last edited by Axcell; 17th July 2012 at 02:13 AM.
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

My splits arrived today - took only 8 days from the UK to the US. I wanted to thank Matt for such a great job in hosting the splits I received. On all my time on basenotes, with all of the sales and swaps I have participated in, I have never seen a more professional job from start to finish.

Everything was packed meticulously (one even came with an official Creed paper wrapper!), taped down, bubble-wrapped and peanut-packed to ensure everything arrived unscathed.

If Matt didn't live in the UK, I'd hire this guy on the spot as a personal assistant!
    someone please stop me from buying more cologne.

top five: 1) Creed Vintage Tabarome 2) Creed Windsor 2) Serge Lutens Chergui 3) Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur 5) MFK Lumiére Noire Pour Homme

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

PM sent

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot wait for my Pure white cologne to come in!
    Thank you again Kron for the opportunity!

Received my Pure White Cologne today. Everything is excellent, truly excellent! The juice is fantastic, makes me wish I had gone for 100ml. I'll be back for more Kron splits!

Just recived Amouage Interlude man many thanks Matt!!!

Hey Kron, I'm in for 50ml of Neroli Portofino.

Hey Matt don't forget I'm in for 30 ml each of:
    Tonka imperiale and spiritueuse double vanille

I've had to reinstate one of the spots on the BN9 Harrods Oud Patchouli split as someone has been incredibly thoughtless and pulled out AFTER the split completed and I'd recieved three of the five sets of funds.

I wish people would show some consideration to others when getting involved in splits, If anyone would like to claim that last spot please PM me.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Bond no.9 | Creed | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Do you guys know if anyone is splitting silver mountain water by CREED?
    Hamed

Received my Pure White Cologne today. Amazing juice! Very professional and friendly service provided by Kron. Cannot wait to join another Kron split!

Hi, I would like to buy a 50 ml Creed aventus, from Toronto Canada.
    I'm down to pay first.

- - - Updated - - -

wrong forum my bad

Kron, sent you a message. I am interested in a split of the GIT as well as the Aventus. Thanks!
    Looking to trade:
    Gucci Pour Homme 1.7oz 99% full.

Looking for:
    Tom Ford Tobacco Vanillae, Tom Ford Black Orchid, A*MEN Pure Malt

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive | Creed | Durbano | Guerlain | PdF | Tom Ford | Xerjoff | etc

And he's the new splits for August..

Amouage:
    Interlude Man #4
    Opus VI (Fantastic scent and imho the best Opus so far by a huge margin)

Armani/Prive:
    Ambre Orient
    Rose d'Arabie

By Kilian:
    Pure Oud

Guerlain:
    Encens Mythique
    Spiriteuse Double Vanille
    Tonka Imperiale

Olivier Durbano:
    Citrine

Profumi del Forte:
    Ambra Mediterranea

I've also added a new offsite split feature which will cover the occasional request which can't be hosted on Basenotes. The second of these extra splits by request is the excellent Eau d'Italie - Bois d'Ombrie which was created by my favourite parfumier Bertrand Duchaufour. Please click the lower text in my signature or click Here!

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive | Creed | Durbano | Guerlain | PdF | Tom Ford | Xerjoff | etc

Hi Kron, pm sent for Rose D'Arabie.

Kron can you add me for interlude man split please