Code of Conduct
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Clive C | Creed | N Goodsir | TDC | Tom Ford

Just a quick update on a few recently completed splits..

The Amouage Opus V bottle arrived with me today and I'll be splitting it for everyone involved tomorrow in preperation for shipping on Monday (I think this is the last date before Christmas for international parcels?)

The Naomi Goodsir has been ordered and I'm just waiting for the bottle to arrive, Same deal with the first bottle of The Different Company's Aurore Nomade which is coming from France.

-----

Also there is 1 spot remaining on the Christmas Puredistance M split (please check page 1) if you'd like to claim it feel free to send me a PM.

Seasons Greetings!

Matt

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive | Clive C | Creed | Puredistance M | TDC | Tom Ford

Thank you Matt! Received my order of Tobacco Vanille & Original Vetiver today.

My only negative thing to say is damn you for including the free sample of Aventus! Now you're going to see more of my hard earned dough, because that stuff smells wicked too (my first time smelling it)

Cheers from Toronto!

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Armani/Prive | Clive C | Creed | Puredistance M | TDC | Tom Ford

PM sent!

Just received my very 1st split...( not just from Kron, but my first split )...just wanted to say...great communication, great prices,
    and the labels he makes for the bottles add an awesome touch and realy make it look like part of my wardrobe...kudos and props...I will definitely be keeping my eye on this page for more splits....

Nadolig Llawen Kron- Happy Xmas

Happy Christmas everyone!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    You as well.

Merry Christmas everyone! Looking forward to seeing what splits come up for the New Year Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    You too mate, all the best for the holidays and the new year
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Basenotes Member

Happy Holidays to all!!

hi,
    Please check your message Kron, I'd like the last place for creed aventus.

cheers,
    Manoj

Hi Kron,

I would like 2 splits (100 ml) of TOM FORD Private Blend Oud Wood.

Thanks

People, do try out Jardin n Noir de Noir! hah! =)

Hi Kron, will you be doing another aventus split as my last split from you has run out lol

Regards,
    Chris.

Hi Kron,

could you please put me down for Tom Ford Noir de Noir?

Merci!

Matt,

Just an inquisitive question: If I were to take the last spot in the Jardin split, would it be possible for you to keep it in the bottle and send it to me that way? I may want to get a sample first (which I will do soon), but I thought I'd ask just in case it doesn't fill up in that time.
    Last edited by OctaVariuM; 1st January 2013 at 04:06 PM.

Default Re: New splits for 2013! Armani/Prive | Clive C | Creed | HdP | Puredistance M | TDC | Tom Ford

Happy New Year 2013!

I'll be adding some new splits over the coming week, Firstly is the new Edition Rare series from Histoires de Parfums...

Edition Rare- VENI

Top Note: absolu cardamom, cinnamom, galbanum, lavander
    Heart Note: carnation, saffron, guaiac wood
    Base Note: vanilla, toffee, patchouli oil, musk, ambergris, oakmoss

Edition Rare- VIDI

Top Note: cardamom, ozone effects
    Heart Note: plastic rose, cyclamen, water effects, saffron
    Base Note: immortal absolu, musk, ambergris, vanilla, white wood

Edition Rare- VICI

Top Note: angelical roots, cardamom, pink peppercorns, basil, galbanum, aldehyde
    Heart Note: rustic lavender effects, céleri graine, iris concrete, osmanthus absolu, essence incense
    Base Note: patchouli oil, musk, vanilla, cedar, raspberry

Label:

Default Re: New splits for 2013! Armani/Prive | Clive C | Creed | HdP | Puredistance M | TDC | Tom Ford

Keep up the good work fella

Hi Kron can you put me down for some aventus please??

Kind regards,
    Chris.

Hi just received my Aventus today. I couldn't be more happy. Thanks for the samples as well they're great.
    I will definitely be buying from you again.

Pm Sent! Here we go!

- - - Updated - - -

Opps!

Hi Kron can you put me down for some aventus aswel please!

Regards
    Chris
    Smelling Good In My Wheelchair

Hi Kron!

I'm new to the thread, BN and the concept of splitting. I may not even be allowed to buy anything here, as a new user.

I can't work out which splits you have left, but I would dearly love to be included in any of the following 30 or 40mls splits:

1. Tom Ford tobacco vanille

2. By Kilian Love don't be shy

3. Guerlain tonka imperiale

4.Guerlain Bois d'armenie

5. Guerlain gourmand coquin

6. Profumum Roma Acqua e zucchero

7. Profumum Roma dulcis in fundo

8. Creed love in white

9. Frederic Malle Musc Ravaguer

I don't ask for much really :-D

I'd you have any of splits coming up, with room for one more little London based noob, then PLEASE PLEASE PM me.

Thanks very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Oops I can't edit, but would be happy with 50ml decants as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Oops I can't edit, but would be happy with 50ml decants as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Kron!

I'm new to the thread, BN and the concept of splitting. I may not even be allowed to buy anything here, as a new user.

I can't work out which splits you have left, but I would dearly love to be included in any of the following 30 or 40mls splits:

1. Tom Ford tobacco vanille

2. By Kilian Love don't be shy

3. Guerlain tonka imperiale

4.Guerlain Bois d'armenie

5. Guerlain gourmand coquin

6. Profumum Roma Acqua e zucchero

7. Profumum Roma dulcis in fundo

8. Creed love in white

9. Frederic Malle Musc Ravaguer

I don't ask for much really :-D

I'd you have any of splits coming up, with room for one more little London based noob, then PLEASE PLEASE PM me.

Thanks very much!

Hey Matt just checking that you didn't forget about me!

Didn't want to fill up your inbox by messaging again

Cheers!

I need a split of TF oud wood, please put me down for one

Default Re: New splits for 2013! Armani/Prive | Creed | HdP | Puredistance M | Tom Ford

I've just received my Puredistance M split from Kron.

Fantastic communication throughout, professional packaging and all round incredible service.

For those dubious about participating in splits, Kron is a consummate professional, and I recommend this thread wholeheartedly. A valued member of the basenotes community!

Default Re: New splits for 2013! Armani/Prive | Creed | HdP | Puredistance M | Tom Ford

Please put me down for the Aventus as well- I'm new to this so let me know how to pay you! (shipping to San Diego, CA)

Hey Kron do you still have me down for both GIT and Aventus please?

PM sent re Cafe Rose + Veni Vidi Vici.

Best regards!

PM Sent for the last 10ml of Puredistance M.
    Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.

I would like in on the Tom ford private blend wood oud

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if I did it right but I responded to your PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent for Tom ford oud wood. Could you let me know you receive it

Received my Aventus and Tabacco Vanille, very well package and highly recommended Thank you again Kron!!!

I'm in on the green Irish tweed split

Received my goodness :0 ) Aventus!! well packed, highly recommended Thanks Kron.

- - - Updated - - -

Received my goodness :0 ) Aventus!! well packed, highly recommended Thanks Kron.
    Smelling Good In My Wheelchair

Is there is a possibility of a New Harlem Bond No 9 split in the future?

Kron, i have received the Tobacco Vanille: fabulous packaging and service! The juice of course, is outstanding.

I will definitely participate in your splits in future. Thanks a lot!

Kron, Got the Bois D'Ascese . Perfectly packed and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the samples. I will not hesitate to participate in your future splits.

I highly recommend to others!!

SK

Hi Kron,

Received my PureDistance M today very well packaged this fragrance is the s@#t!!! similar to Amouage Interlude but far better executed Thanks mate, we will be doing business in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by gori82 View Post
    Hi Kron,

Received my PureDistance M today very well packaged this fragrance is the s@#t!!! similar to Amouage Interlude but far better executed Thanks mate, we will be doing business in the future.
    Hehe very positive comments looking forward to mine rolling in
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Yep, PureDistance M is amazing the best scent I've ever experienced !!!

Aventus arrived safe and sound, cheers mate - rep well deserved

Pm'd re 1 share each of Noir de Noir and Tobacco Vanille.

Green Irish Tweed arrived today!
    Took 9 days to get to southern California.

Anybody else interested in another split of Creed Jardin d'Amalfi??
    I just missed the last one.

Default Re: New splits for 2013! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | HdP | Tom Ford

Update time!

I only have 20ml (1x20 or 2x10) remaining on the Histoires de Parfums Edition Rare Gold Vici split so if anyone would like to claim it and complete the split please get in touch as its an excellent fragrance!

Had quite a few requests which I'm considering for the near future so keep them coming and I'll look to add a few as others complete.

The three most recently completed splits (Green Irish Tweed, Jardin d'Amalfi, Oud Wood) have all been ordered and should arrive with me next week.

I've re-added two Tom Fords namely Noir de Noir and Tobacco Vanille by request. I've also added a new split which is Amouage Beloved Man!

Default Re: New splits for 2013! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | HdP | Tom Ford

Hi Kron,
    I'm so tempted for 20mls of Beloved man should I or shouldn't I????

- - - Updated - - -

Kron, put me down for 20ml of Amouage beloved man Thanks!!!

Hi Kron,
    and where is Beloved for women? We ladies are so neglected here ...sigh

Happy New Year Kron. I hope you are well. Brazil seems to have sucked me (blissfully) away from spending any time on these boards, or doing much sniffing for that matter, but if you are still doing the international thing I would love to get in on the last position for the Beloved MAN split.
    Having Simultaneous Affairs with: Amouage Memoir Man, Fate Man, Interlude Man, Epic Extrait (yep... the femme version), Tribute, Homage, Opus IV, VI, & VII • Puredistance M, Black • Tauer L'Air & Carillon pour un Ange • Knize Ten Golden • L'Artisan Al Oudh, Traversee du Bosphore, Dzing! • TF Noir de Noir • Xerjoff Homme, Richwood, Regio, 1861, 1888, Zafar • Serge Lutens MKK, Gris Clair, Fille en Aiguilles, La Myrre • H de Parfums 1740, Noir Patchouli, Tub3 Animale • Abdes Salaam Tabac, Sharif, Mecca Balsam • Slumberhouse Vikt, Baque • MDCI Invasion Barbare, Chypre Palatin • Nicoläi NY, Vie de Chateau Intense, L'Eau Mixte • Dior Leather Oud & Patchouli Imperial • Chanel Sycomore • Guerlain Derby, Songe d'un Bois d'Ete • MFK Oud Cashmere Mood • Ormonde Jayne Man

Hi Korn,

Robotclaws recommended you from Styleforum.net. I was wondering if I could reserve a spot in your next Tom Ford Oud Wood's split.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tombking View Post
    Hi Korn,

Styleforum.net.

Thanks.
    Welcome to the boards fellow SF'er...I wasn't aware there were any fragrance threads over there?

Kron said that beloved man split would fill up quickly, man was not kidding.
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by baiyouli View Post
    Hi Kron,
    and where is Beloved for women? We ladies are so neglected here ...sigh

Please find it added to the split list on page 1!

Kron, I'm so impressed! Am I the first reserved spot? if not please put me down for 20 ml. I'll take more if you cannot fill it up
    Thank you so much! I won't complain again about female discrimination

Kron, I'm so impressed! Am I the first reserved spot? if not please put me down for 20 ml. I'll take more if you cannot fill it up
    Thank you so much! I won't complain again about female discrimination

I just wanted to thank Kron. I received my Puredistance M split today - my first ever! It was expertly packaged and the atomizer and label were very nice. And the Puredistance M - POW!

Kron you seem to outdo yourself every time, the labels, the bottles, the packaging very happy camper here Pure Distance M, wow, I shouldn't have waited so long to try this. Thanks again mate
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Hi there,

Do you ship to Mauritius and what is the shipping options we have. How long will it take to arrive to Mauritius.

Thanks

Regards,

Imteaz

Kron, I've received my Jardin d'amalfi safe and sound, and thoroughly excellent. Thanks a lot!

Now, what do I have to do to get you to do a by Kilian split, hmm?

Default Re: New splits for 2013! Amouage | Armani/Prive | Creed | Tom Ford

Once again its on, new splits arrived today Perfect as always, cheers

Got my Armani Vetiver Babylon decant only in 3 days :-) - Thank you!

Received my Aventus and GIT this morning, great and speedy too, thanks!

Hi Kron

Nice to see some ladies fragrance here! Please put me in 20ml of Amouage Beloved Woman please

Regards,
    Brenda

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Histoires de Parfums | M di Orio | Puredistance| Tom Fo

Say Kron, Is Pure White split still open and are you going to be doing or Heard of and open Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle split.
    Thanks