Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default New splits for 2013! Creed - Aventus | Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille [UK only]

Welcome to my new splits for 2013!

Unfortunately due to the recent Royal Mail rule change I am now only able offer splits to people within the UK!

Please do not get involved and ask to reserve a spot if you genuinely don't think you can follow through with the payment as it causes disruption and delay for the others involved.

The Bottles and flacons will be purchased brand new directly from Creed UK and the other respective companies e-shops. When all splits for a single fragrance are reserved and paid for (I never ask for payment before each reservation is filled per fragrance). Payment is taken via Paypal personal gift so 100% of the funds needed to complete the split are received.

UK postage is £4.15 first class recorded per split.

Each Creed and Tom Ford flacon is 250ml and will be split 5 ways for a 50ml bottle. All other sizes are noted below.

All splits will be decanted into high quality glass atomisers in Amber, Blue and Green glass, Fully labelled in highest quality print with lot/batch number (if available). You will not be dissapointed!

All of the fragrances below have been validated by the Basenotes moderation team and adhere fully to the currently enforced split rules (20th March 2013)

newly added----------------------------------------------

Batch C42B13R01
    Creed Aventus 1x50ml £67 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Available -

newly added----------------------------------------------

TOM FORD Private Blend Tobacco Vanille 1x50ml £76 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Available -
    -Split 4- Available -
    -Split 5- Available -

-------------------------------------------------------------------

RECENTLY COMPLETED SPLITS:

Clive Christian Private Collection 'C' for Men 1x10ml £41 | $66 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Armani/Prive Bois d'Encens 1x20ml £44 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Christian Dior Collection Privée Vetiver 1x50ml £44 |$70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Olivier Durbano Black Tourmaline 1x20ml £29 | $46.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Olivier Durbano Citrine 1x20ml £29 | $46.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior Granville 1x50ml £44 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Olivier Durbano Heliotrope 1x20ml £29 | $46.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Tom Ford Jardin Noir series Café Rose 1x50ml £72 | $112 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Man 1x10ml £22 | $35 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Amouage Epic Man 1x20ml £45 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Amouage Memoir Man 1x20ml £45 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Amouage Opus VI(6) 1x20ml £48 | $74.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    The Different Company Sel de Vétiver 1x50ml £46.00 | $73 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Tom Ford Jardin Noir series Lys Fume 1x50ml £72 | $112 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Amouage Interlude Man 1x20ml £45 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Amouage Opus VI(6) 1x20ml £48 | $74.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Armani/Prive Rose D'Arabie 1x20ml £44 | $68.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Spiriteuse Double Vanille 1x30ml £72 |$112 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Tonka Imperiale 1x30ml £72 |$112 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Profumi del Forte Ambra Mediterranea 1x20ml £32 | $50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Black Violet 1x50ml £72 | $112 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Oud Wood 1x50ml £72 | $112 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    only 99 bottles made and exclusive to F&M in London
    Xerjoff Oud Star Fortnum & Mason Limited Edition: Alexandria 1x10ml £55 | $86 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

Bond no9 Harrods Oud Patchouli 1x20ml £66 |$102.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud Eau de Cologne Concentrée 1x20ml £36 | $58 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Amouage Interlude Man #2&3 1x20ml £45 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Pure White Cologne 1x50ml £92 |$142 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver 1x50ml £52 | $80 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Heeley Agarwoud Extrait 1x10ml £31 | $48 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior Oud Ispahan 1x50ml £44 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Parfümerie Brückner Aoud 1 1x20ml £34 | $53 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Parfums MDCI Ambre Topkapi 1x10ml £32 | $50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Parfums MDCI Chypre Palatin (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    The Different Company Oud for Love 1x10ml £35 | $55 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    The Different Company Oud Shamash 1x10ml £31 | $48 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Xerjoff Oud Star Zafar 1x10ml £57 | $90 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Amouage Interlude Man 1x20ml £tbc |$tbc (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Armani/Prive Bois d'Encens 1x20ml £44 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Armani/Prive Oud Royal 1x20ml £44 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Jardin d'Amalfi 1x50ml £92 |$142 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior Ambre Nuit 1x50ml £44 |$70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior Leather Oud 1x50ml £44 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    La Collection Privée Christian Dior Oud Ispahan 1x50ml £44 | $70 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Les Déserts d'Orient - Songe d'un Bois d'Été 1x30ml £74 |$118 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Tonka Imperiale 1x30ml £72 |$116 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Mona di Orio Rose Etoile de Hollande 1x20ml £42 | $66 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Xerjoff Oud Star Al Khatt 1x10ml £48 | $76 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Xerjoff Oud Star Mamluk 1x10ml £48 | $76 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Oud Wood 1x50ml £71 | $115 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Noir de Noir 1x50ml £71 |$115 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Japon Noir 1x50ml £82 | $132 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady 1x20ml £48 |$75 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Xerjoff 1861 1x20ml £38 | $60.50 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist 1x15ml £36 | $56 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Vanille EDP 1x20ml £36 |$56 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguilé 100ml (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Millesime Imperial 1x50ml £62 |$100 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Green Irish Tweed 1x50ml £62 |$100 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Aventus 1x50ml £67 |$108 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Tobacco Vanille 1x50ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Puredistance M 1x20ml £90 |$140 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Maison Francis Kurkdijan OUD 1x10ml £28 | $45 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Italian Cypress 1x50ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Private Collection Selection Verte 1x50ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Spiriteuse Double Vanille 1x30ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Tonka Imperiale 1x30ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Amber Absolute 1x50ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Noir de Noir 1x50ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Tobacco Vanille 1x50ml £71 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Histoires de Parfum Edition RARE Ambrarem 1x30ml £65 |$104 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

Histoires de Parfum Edition RARE Petroleum 1x30ml £65 |$104 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

Histoires de Parfum Edition RARE Rosam 1x30ml £65 |$104 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

I can get either batch C42B11N01 or C42B11X02 (both are fantastic)
    Puredistance M 1x20ml £90 |$140 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Millesime Imperial 1x50ml £62 |$100 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Arsene Lupin (Dandy) 1x50ml £93 |$144 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille 1x30ml £71 |$111 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Oud EDP Intense 1x20ml £70 |$113 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Musc EDP 1x20ml £36 |$56 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Vétyver EDP 1x20ml £36 |$56 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Bond No.9 Harrods Swarovski Crystal Oud 1x20ml £110 |$172 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Jardin D'Amalfi 1x50ml £88 |$136 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Creed Spice & Wood 1x50ml £88 |$136 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Parfums MDCI Invasion Barbare 1x30ml £96 |$150 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    TOM FORD Private Blend Tobacco Vanille 1x50ml £71 |$111 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)
    Xerjoff Kobe 1x20ml £75 |$116 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

----------------------------------------------------------

Here's a small example of what some of the bottle labels will look like:

I have 600+ 100% feedback on ebay under username kron*

Any questions let me know!

Current bottle costs (various retailers)
    Amouage 100ml £195
    Armani/Prive £205
    CC Prive Collection £205
    Creed Aventus £290
    Creed 250ml (non Aventus) £269
    Creed Royale Exclusives £410
    Dior Prive 250ml £194
    Guerlain Desert 75ml £174
    HdP Rare series 135euro
    Naomi Goodsir £100
    Ormonde Jayne £88
    Parfums MDCI 60ml refill 230euro
    Puredistance 100ml 490euro
    TDC Collection Excessive £140
    Tom Ford 250ml 419euro
    Last edited by Kron; 1st November 2013 at 12:45 PM.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! B#9 | Creed | Guerlain | MDCI | M di Orio | Puredistance| Tom Ford | Xerjo

Could all of the guys who've PM'd me about the Puredistance M splits in the last few weeks please contact me again as I don't want to miss anyone that was previously interested. Thanks!

Default Re: New splits for 2012! B#9 | Creed | Guerlain | MDCI | M di Orio | Puredistance| Tom Ford | Xerjo

Can you cut the sizes of Puredistance and Mona di Orio to about 10ml?
    They cost more than 5usd per ml, i think that its allowed lower sizes for utra expensive and pure parfums.

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Can you cut the sizes of Puredistance and Mona di Orio to about 10ml?
    They cost more than 5usd per ml, i think that its allowed lower sizes for utra expensive and pure parfums.
    I'd like to echo this same inquiry for the Guerlain SDV and Tonka Imperiale. Any chance of getting a special waiver on the 50ml rule when it comes to these extra spendy fragrances e.g., say 30ml??

Thanks in advance for any feedback...

Dependent

Highly recommend the Bond Swarovski! I own a whole bottle and it's amazing...

10ml splits are not possible but I can do 20ml on the Puredistance and Mona di Orio, In respect to the Guerlains I'll do a trial run of 5x30ml.

I'll redo the totals and update it later today. -now updated but we need a full compliment of splits (both bottles) to make them adhere to the forum rules.
    Last edited by Kron; 4th January 2012 at 10:05 AM.

Please add me up for 20 ml of Puredistance's M, thank you (if nobody wants to grab the bottle and box with it, I'd gladly take it).

Basenotes Member

SDV - 30ml please!!
    Looking For - Guerlain Spiritueuese Double Vanille (full bottle, partial bottle, decant, anything), Profumum Roma Vanitas & Dulcis in Fundo, Farmacia SS Annunziata Cara

Please put me down for 30ml of Guerlain SDV and Tonka Imperiale. Thank you!

I sent a PM but figured it wouldn't hurt to post here. Please put me in for the Creed Aventus reserve spot.

Thanks very much!

Any chance of a Noir de Noir split?

and how about a Mona di Orio Musc split?

edit: question addressed, thank you.
    Last edited by SculptureOfSoul; 6th January 2012 at 10:56 AM.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Sent you a PM.
    Last edited by Kron; 6th January 2012 at 12:01 PM.

edit: server issues

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the cost of it over there. That explains it! Thank you.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Just received order to Canada. Excellent response, transaction and packaging. I highly recommend Kron.

Please put me down for Tonka Imperiale i'm new here as you'll see from my post count so just drop me a pm if you need any details for confirmation.

Cheers

Hi, please put me down for 20 mls of Mona di Orio Musc. Thank you!
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Basenotes Plus

Hi Kron,

I will take a split of Spice & Wood please!

Cheers.

Received my Puredistance, TV, and Kobe and I have to say... a-mazing! Awesome packaging and presentation and the juice inside is just unbelievable! Kobe has to be my new favourite fragrance, it improves every time I smell it! Thank you so much Kron for doing these splits!

Hi Kron, please put me down for one of the Aventus splits. Thanks.
    My top 5
    1 Amouage Jubilation
    2 Dior Homme
    3 Amouage Reflection Man
    4 JPG Le Male
    5 Nicos Sculpture

Please put me down for one of the Aventus Splits

Please put me down for Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Musc split

Anyone in any doubt about dealing with Kron - don't worry. I just recieved a split and everything was perfect.

PM sent.

Just wanted to give an update and thanks to everyone whose got involved in these splits over the last week and a half.

The following splits have now been fully reserved during the last week:

Bond No.9 Harrods Swarovski Crystal Oud (waiting for delivery)
    Creed Aventus (here and split on 19th Jan)
    Creed Aventus #2 (Ordered and scheduled delivery to me on 23rd Jan)
    Creed Jardin D'Amalfi (Ordered and scheduled delivery to me on 23rd Jan)
    Parfums MDCI Invasion Barbare (will be ordered on Monday) (arrived with me 19th Jan)
    Puredistance M (With me now and just finalising packing)
    Xerjoff Kobe (Ordered and will delivered sometime during the week comencing 23rd Jan)

The following splits only need 1 more reservation for completion:
    Creed Spice & Wood
    Guerlain Arsene Lupin
    Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Musc EDP
    TOM FORD Private Blend Tobacco Vanille

Thanks again to everyone thats reserved a split with me!
    Last edited by Kron; 19th January 2012 at 10:05 PM.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Histoires de Parfums | M di Orio | Puredistance| Tom Fo

I've had quite a few people contact me about the new Histoires de Parfums Editions Rare fragrances, These are now available and I'm happy to offer splits of the three fragrances:

AMBRAREM:
    Top Note: Pink Peppercorn, Elemi
    Heart Note: Iris Absolute, Oud, Saffron
    Base Note: Castoreum Absolute, Bourbon Vanilla, Sandalwood, Amber

PETROLEUM:
    Top Note: Oud, Bergamot, Aldehyde
    Heart Note: Rose, Oud, Amber
    Base Note: Oud, Civet Absolute, Leather, Patchouli, White Musk

ROSAM:
    Top Note: Rose petals, Citruse
    Heart Note: Saffron flowers, Incense, Rose Absolute
    Base Note: Amber, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Oud

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Histoires de Parfums | M di Orio | Puredistance| Tom Fo

If still available, i'll swoop in and take that last remaining 50ml of Tobacco Vanille. Just sent you a PM too - thx!

Hi,

Go on then i will take your last spot on the spiritueuse double vanille.

PM me details.

Cheers

Hey ya message box is full but in answer to your question that is fine

Cheers

Yesssss all my splits are filled not sure why I can't access my inbox so I'll post it here; send me the total and I'll pay, but hold it till march for me cheers Matt!

Only my reserve for Amber Absolute??
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. 5 o'clock au Gingembre
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Musc Ravageur
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Epic Man
    10.Tobacco Vanille

So far yep.

Well I received the 100ml bottle of Xerjoff Kobe today and was met with an incredibly strong smell upon opening the box (My heart sank), The silk bag was totally saturated in Kobe and from lifting out the bottle I was met with a cap thats doing an impression of the leaning tower of Piza. A good chunk of the fragrance has seeped out of the gap between the neck of the bottle and the metal clamp and the atomiser sprayer won't even push down:

Everything is drenched in Kobe and I'm really peeved right now, I've contacted Xerjoff and will try and sort a replacement immediately.

Sorry guys!

Put me down for 50 ml of TF Noir de Noir
    TOP 10

1) Creed Aventus
    2) TM Pure Malt
    3) Le Labo Santal 33
    4) Burberry London
    5) Creed Millesime Imperial
    6) Le Labo Poivre 23
    7) TM Pure Havane
    8) Creed Green Irish Tweed
    9) Hermes Terre D' Hermes
    10) Gucci Pour Homme

Kron i sent you a message don't know if you would receive it but I will like to be added to the Tobacco Vanille split.

And I see you are splitting some Guerlain, do you plan on splitting Vetiver Tonka anytime soon?

Hi Kron. If still available, I would finish off the still-open Puredistance M split (so... 40ml). Let me know how to close the deal.
    Having Simultaneous Affairs with: Amouage Memoir Man, Fate Man, Interlude Man, Epic Extrait (yep... the femme version), Tribute, Homage, Opus IV, VI, & VII • Puredistance M, Black • Tauer L'Air & Carillon pour un Ange • Knize Ten Golden • L'Artisan Al Oudh, Traversee du Bosphore, Dzing! • TF Noir de Noir • Xerjoff Homme, Richwood, Regio, 1861, 1888, Zafar • Serge Lutens MKK, Gris Clair, Fille en Aiguilles, La Myrre • H de Parfums 1740, Noir Patchouli, Tub3 Animale • Abdes Salaam Tabac, Sharif, Mecca Balsam • Slumberhouse Vikt, Baque • MDCI Invasion Barbare, Chypre Palatin • Nicoläi NY, Vie de Chateau Intense, L'Eau Mixte • Dior Leather Oud & Patchouli Imperial • Chanel Sycomore • Guerlain Derby, Songe d'un Bois d'Ete • MFK Oud Cashmere Mood • Ormonde Jayne Man

Tried to pm you twice today but your inbox is full.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. 5 o'clock au Gingembre
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Musc Ravageur
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Epic Man
    10.Tobacco Vanille

Sorry about that, It's cleared now if you want to try again.

Beautiful split again, this time with Aventus! Thanks again Kron, really looks (and smells) awesome! Everything went smooth as ever and looking forward to my Mona splits

Please put me down for a Rosam split, sent you a PM too

I would like to be added to the Tobacco Vanille split ... have never done a 'split' before.

How long do you estimate it'll take to have all the spots reserved and ready to ship ? I see the thread started on Jan.3 and only one spot for Tobacco Vanille ....

Kron, I am interested in a spot for the Aventus, but I cannot send a PM (as I have some other enquiries) because the inbox is full.

Put me down for 50ml's of your finest Noir de Noir sir.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

PM sent re Amber Absolute

double

I would like to be added to the Aventus split, provided there is a spot left.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

Time for an update!

I've received the replacement Xerjoff Kobe now so those splits will be completed this weekend and will be sent to their new owners on Monday!

I've had a few requests of late for some repeat splits and also a few new ones so I've added the following today (4th Feb):

Creed Selection Verte
    Guerlain Spiriteuse Double Vanille
    Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguilé
    Hermes Hermessence Santal Massoïa
    Hermes Hermessence Poivre Samarcande
    Hermes Hermessence Paprika Brasil
    Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Mona di Orio Vanille
    Xerjoff Nio
    Xerjoff Uden

Have a good weekend everyone!
    Last edited by Kron; 4th February 2012 at 01:45 PM.

Default Re: New splits for 2012! Creed | Guerlain | Hermes Hermessence | Mona di Orio | Tom Ford | Xerjoff

I would like to reserve the last spot for the Tobacco Vanille split, if still available.
    Last edited by tiffingirl; 6th February 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Please put me down for an Aventus spot if any are still open. Thank you!

I just received my beautiful blue bottles of SDV and Mona's Musc exactly timed for my birthday! Thank you Kron! Everything has been perfect!

Received my Aventus. Thanks for a great service.
    My top 5
    1 Amouage Jubilation
    2 Dior Homme
    3 Amouage Reflection Man
    4 JPG Le Male
    5 Nicos Sculpture

oh, dear god, man! Vanille? VANILLE? let me settle myself down a minute - I may need some of this one. Can you pm me the pricing? Still waiting for the postman to deliver my Musc, should be any day now....
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Kron, had a shipping question, sent you a pm. Cheers, R

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Pretty View Post
    Please put me down for Mona di Orio Les Nombres d'Or Musc split

Just received my order in U.S.. Excellent transaction and packaging. I highly recommend Kron.

Put me down for the Aventus #5 please.

Put me down for the Aventus #5 as well please.

I'd like to be put down for Aventus #5 please. Thank you.

PM'd you about the Ambrarem and Rosam.

when split noir de noir?

I'm in for Uden!
    1.) MDCI Invasion Barbare 2.) Creed Bois du Portugal 3.) Xerjoff Uden 4.) Amouage Jubilation XXV 5.) Amouage Epic 6.) Puredistance M 7.) Kilan Back To Black 8.) Tom Ford Bois Rouge 9.) Le Labo Rose 31 10.) Amouage Gold Man