Quote Originally Posted by EDJA View Post
i will not die for 116 euro, the most important thing is to warn other basenoters and avoid the same things with this seller in the future.
Too bad I haven't read this thread earlier, I too got screwed by an eBayer who sold me the 2K02 bottle a few weeks ago. And the 7B01 bottle is up on eBay right now, but I won't touch it now I know that this is also a fake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Futami View Post
Sorry to hear about this. With ebay/paypal you do have some recourse. If you contact eBay/Paypal and let them know that you received counterfeit products and they will more than likely side in your favor.
I once had to take a case like that to eBay/PayPal and they demanded a written statement from DIOR that the perfume I received was a fake. So I sent the whole thing to France and I got the confirmation just in time to show it to eBay, and they promptly refunded me. I hope the seller will get into serious trouble!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer View Post
FWIW, I checked the codes on a similar site (cosmeticswizard.net) & got the following:
7B01: 2007-2 (checkcosmetics confirmed Feb 2007)
2K02: 2002-10 (checkcosmetics did show as Oct 2012, which of course can't be right)
Forget cosmeticswizard and checkcosmetics. If you take the whole bottle and box design into account, the bottles are supposed to be from 1997 (7B01) and 2002 (2K02). If they were real, that is. Which they are obviously not. Another hint is that the batch codes in 1997 were still five digit codes, and were writen in white/silver (not black) on the bottom of the bottle. They changed to black in the year 2000.