Code of Conduct

Default What do you think of Guy Laroche's Horizon Pour Homme? I picked up 4 for $4 plus tax at Dollar Tree

What do you think of this fragrance? Guy Laroche's Horizon Pour Homme... this smells very 80's - 90's... I remember smelling this fragrance on my cousin when I was a kid... he was much older than me... I believe it was in 1995???

I picked up 4 mini's 1.7 oz splash... from Dollar Tree last night at $1 each...

My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: What do you think of Guy Laroche's Horizon Pour Homme? I picked up 4 for $4 plus tax at Dollar

the sprayer of the atomizer i put it in a couple of weeks a go smells like piss
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

Default Re: What do you think of Guy Laroche's Horizon Pour Homme? I picked up 4 for $4 plus tax at Dollar

As far as the scent goes, I personally like it.

Great deal for a good fragrance

Good semi-aquatic frag, but much more old-school and powerful than other aquatics, with a background pine note thrown in for good measure. Decent sillage, good longevity, I like it amd its much better than anything else from that genre (apart from maybe New West).

I bought 2 bottles myself today. Very nice! I think its a great scent. Actually might be better than some already in my stable.

I also bought the Jordache Creed scent for $1. It smells like a GIT AS Balm would smell, like GIT but more mellow.

Not a bad haul for $3!

I bought the last two today. I plan to gift one and put one back for myself.

I bought 3 and gave one to my Son.....He flipped when I gave this to Him.....A fantastic fragrance!!!
    Gary

1.7 ounce bottles are not considered "mini" just so you know. There is a complex base with strong patchouli, and it's very strong. I mist and then walk through it, because if not it is too concentrated. I especially like the herbal quality. However, it is not the kind of frag most young guys are used to, so there may be issues. One older woman was clearly not happy that I was wearing it, and that day I did two sprays to the chest, and she smelled it about 45 minutes after application.

Omg this is a blast from the past i remember buying this sinapore in 1987 and loving it a lot but now like creed for aqiatics and the cb i hate perfime at the beach 1966 which is king imo
    But thanks for bringing back the memories

I didn't like it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fragboi View Post
    Omg this is a blast from the past i remember buying this sinapore in 1987 and loving it a lot but now like creed for aqiatics and the cb i hate perfime at the beach 1966 which is king imo
    But thanks for bringing back the memories
    I think Horizon came out in 1993???
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

It's unique, different (in a very positive way), discontinued and on my huge list of future acquisitions (I've already put it aside though at a high price even for a 3.4 oz vintage bottle, but it's worth it) I like it alot!

Great semi aquatic take on what a fresh scent with proper longevity should be like.
    I'd rate it 9/10
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Very 90s. I liked it quite a bit. Good longevity for a fresh fragrance.

I enjoy wearing it, but it does smell dated. I've heard some people say it smells like a toilet with the blue urinal cakes in it.

Sur la Plage

It's a very good fragrance, regardless of which year it was released - and is much better than the majority of new releases sitting on shelves.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread