Code of Conduct

Post Looking for scents similar to "Creed's Royal Oud"/Oriental/Arabian Wood/Spices

I really enjoy the new "Creed Royal Oud". I have been looking for a scent like this for a while. I am looking for scents that are: Oriental, Woody, Spicy,Arabian inspired. Mainly scents that remind me of the Middle East and Asia. If their is any suggestions please help.

Thank you.
    - Grey Wolf

Default Re: Looking for scents similar to "Creed's Royal Oud"/Oriental/Arabian Wood/Spices

Perhaps Oud Shamash by the Different Company or Arabian Diamond by Micallef.

Default Re: Looking for scents similar to "Creed's Royal Oud"/Oriental/Arabian Wood/Spices

Thank you Hednic, if there is any other suggestions please feel free to post. Thank you.

JHL (re-issued under Aramis Gentleman's Collection).
    Joop Homme (much more jumbled up - Indian barber shop/Thai bazaar).
    Incense Oud by Kilian.

Thanks Eboniteshade for suggestions. More suggestions welcome.

Tom Ford`s Oud Wood. -The refined "niche" version of M7. Marvellous!

Ive been trying to track down M7 and Dior Homme Intense, but they are hard to come by and I plan on getting Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford. Thanks for the help. Please continue to post suggestions. Thank you.

L'air du Desert Marocain by Tauer Perfumes is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    Ive been trying to track down M7 and Dior Homme Intense, but they are hard to come by and I plan on getting Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford. Thanks for the help. Please continue to post suggestions. Thank you.
    Where do you live Grey Wolf?

It goes without saying that you should sample before buying, particularly if you're looking at the private blends, as they're not cheap bottles for you to not like them after you've bought them.

I am from the U.S. Tyler Durden those type lines can be pricey at times, so I will see if can track them down and sample them. It is not a good feeling to fall victim to blind buys you regret. I know from experience. lol. Thank You Tyler Durden and tell Neil I said Hello. If any more suggestions please post. Thank You.

Thank you for the suggestion Mickers. I really enjoy your videos on youtube keep them up best of wishes to you and your family. If anymore suggestions please post. Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tyler-durden View Post
    L'air du Desert Marocain by Tauer Perfumes is fantastic.
    +1 ...

Basenotes Plus

I agree try Tom Ford Oud Wood. If you really want Arabian style go to Montal. Their scent's are very deep, major and original to Oman and Saudi styles. They use a lot of deep dark rose, sandalwood, amber and sometimes florals [jasmine] in their perfumes.

Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan