Code of Conduct

Default Hello - and Need some advice

Greetings. I am a new frgrance, soap, and lotion crafter. Was hoping someone could give me advice on two things.

The first is liquid soap. I use a bulk liquid soap that I add my own essential oils to. The ingrediants are : ingredients: Saponified Oils of Coconut, Olive and Jojoba, Aloe Vera, Glycerin/Vegetable Gum Extract, Rosemary Extract.

1.) Do I need to add any sort of preservative to this? Does it go bad?
    2.) I notice it clogs up the pump here and there. Any ideas on anti-caking? Or would cutting it a bit with distilled water help? Would I need a preservative if I cut it?

3.) Frangrance related. I make little spray bottles of frangrance using essential oils, fragrance oils, and distilled water and basically grain alcohol. I want to start selling some at local fairs. I know I cannot use the alcohol if I begin selling it......how can I sell my little spray bottles? Maybe fragrance, cme (caprol micro express), distilled water and preservative?

Does anyone have a recipe I can use for a good cologne and perfume I can sell?

THANKS!

Banned

Default Re: Hello - and Need some advice

perhaps, you will get more responses if your post your queries in Forum: Fragrance DIY - see the following link: http://www.basenotes.net/forums/15-Fragrance-DIY and