Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue

From fragrantica.com:

Infusion d’Iris fragrance from Prada was presented in 2007 as Eau de Parfum. The name of the fragrance is inspired by the traditional method of extracting iris fragrance that takes six months to complete. The lighter and more affordable version of the original was launched in 2010 in the form of Infusion d `Iris Eau de Toilette. In March 2012, the more intense, richer and more oriental edition comes out under the name of Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue.

Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue expresses preciousness and luxury, blended from carefully selected, rare and high quality ingredients. The composition mixes notes of exotic Tunisian neroli, orange blossom, iris from Florence, mastic, benzoin from Laos, tonka bean from Venezuela, Madagascar vanilla and white musk. It is signed by Daniela Andrier.

Top notes: neroli, orange blossom
    Heart: iris, mastic
    Base: tonka, benzoin, vanilla, white musk

The fragrance is available in gold-colored bottles of 50 and 100 ml.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue

Cannot wait! I adore Infusion d'Iris, yah boo sucks to The Guide.

I'm going to save my pennies for March

Quite a mouthful of a name. I'm looking forward to Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue Noir Delicate For Men

Sur la Plage

More info from nstperfume.com:

Prada has launched Infusion d’Iris Absolue, a new limited edition concentration of their popular Infusion d’Iris fragrance:

With notes of Madagascan vanilla and orange blossom, Infusion d’Iris Absolue is a luminous, oriental perfume of exquisite luxury. The glass bottle is reminiscent of a vintage perfume bottle; elegant, discreet and incredibly refined.

Additional notes include iris, tonka bean and benzoin.

Prada Infusion d’Iris Absolue is available now at Selfridges in the UK, in 100 ml Eau de Parfum Absolue, £80.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Really? You live it Alytke? I have just found it surprising because it is not usually your genre no?)) Oh, we each have our oddities but interestingly I am really into iris right now, I have fallen for Iris 39 from Le Labo and now that it has just gone on my To Buy list I am reading about this new Prada Iris, which I might just like, however, the Le Labo is very animalic and deep, clean but dirty and I think that could be a better fit for me but we shall see. Well, I really need to save up bigtime for spring too as unexpected as it may be I also really like the new l'eau de Chloe))

Sorry, not live but like, bad typo))

Quote Originally Posted by OVincze View Post
    Really? You live it Alytke? I have just found it surprising because it is not usually your genre no?)) Oh, we each have our oddities but interestingly I am really into iris right now, I have fallen for Iris 39 from Le Labo and now that it has just gone on my To Buy list I am reading about this new Prada Iris, which I might just like, however, the Le Labo is very animalic and deep, clean but dirty and I think that could be a better fit for me but we shall see. Well, I really need to save up bigtime for spring too as unexpected as it may be I also really like the new l'eau de Chloe))
    Yep it's so gentle and clean. Bedtime or cocooning frag for me or white t-shirt and jeans scent. I know I'm mad about chypres and BIG tuberose nose fillers but I find my nose likes what it likes rather than having preconceived likes and dislikes

Lol, I find that so true, instead of just liking one category we all have our oddball faves, I have mine as well, I too agree, why worry about it if our noses like what they like?))

Anyone actually tried it yet????

I am hoping my local House of Fraser will get it, but perhaps not as they play safe with limited editions.
    DONNA

Basenotes Institution

Want!
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Wow! How did I miss this! Would love to sniff this for sure....or even wear it for myself. =)

Basenotes Institution

A nice review of this popped up on The Scented Salamander: http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scenteds...u_de_pa_1.html

I really want to smell this, but it seems as if samples are non-existent (when I did a quick search on eBay). I guess I have to get over to Neiman's to see if a Tester is on the shelf...

-- Jack Kerouac

I own this and love it. I find myself reaching for this beautiful scent everyday, although I have much respect for Chanel,
    this fragrance is what #19 Poudre wanted to be and it certainly lasts longer than 15 minutes which is all the Chanel lasts on me anyway. A definite must try, it's a beauty.

I got to try it ages ago. No samples. Actually I found it too similar to the original edp which I own to buy. It did have more iris than the edp, which on me is quite woody. I think I might have been a tree in a previous life, as any woods in fragrances bounce out on my skin.
    DONNA

I want this one, now, immediately! Too bad it probably won't reach our perfume market in Poland... sheesh

Basenotes Institution

I doused myself in 3 sprays of this on Saturday, at the mall, and I was impressed. I love the original scent, but never really wore it as much as the masculine Infusion d'Homme. I always felt like there was something missing. The Absolue takes care of this - the scent now feels very finished. The tenacity is outstanding. Excellent. I smelled it ALL DAY. Not powerfully but with a nice, realistic, spherical radiance (hope that makes sense). Daniela Andrier knows her sh*t...when she wants to create a strong, full bodied, tenacious scent she can do it. Props!

When Santa asks me what I want this Xmas, I'm going to tell him to get me some Infusion d'Iris soap bars and a bottle (or split) of the Absolue: The combination of the two will click perfectly.

-- Jack Kerouac