Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Frag Bomb Squadron XIII
    Diamondflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,818

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Love the writing, love the clean layout. It's fast becoming one of my favorite fragrance blogs, Freddie.

  2. #32

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Love the writing, love the clean layout. It's fast becoming one of my favorite fragrance blogs, Freddie.
    Ahhh thank you so much man I really appreciate that!

  3. #33

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    It's been just over a year of blogging Crazy to think that it has brought me to some amazing people - can't quite believe it haha.
    Last edited by forfreddie; 5th April 2013 at 11:33 AM.

  4. #34
    teardrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The south of England
    Posts
    7,298
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Freddie, l only just saw this thread! l've been lurking on your blog on a regular basis for the last few months, & l'm really impressed with your writing & the whole layout. l highly recommend everyone here to read it. Well done mate!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

  5. #35
    JDBIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    532

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    I just found you too. Good job! I like your writing and your videos. You seem very sincere.

  6. #36

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Quote Originally Posted by teardrop View Post
    Freddie, l only just saw this thread! l've been lurking on your blog on a regular basis for the last few months, & l'm really impressed with your writing & the whole layout. l highly recommend everyone here to read it. Well done mate!
    Aww thanks Catherine - always so supportive <3

    Quote Originally Posted by JDBIII View Post
    I just found you too. Good job! I like your writing and your videos. You seem very sincere.
    You're late JDBIII!!! Hope to see you around there more often :P

  7. #37

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Love your blog and your YouTube Chanel Freddie , great stuff

  8. #38

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    Love your blog and your YouTube Chanel Freddie , great stuff

    Owwww thank you Pour Monsieur that's really kind x

  9. #39
    Dependent OctaVariuM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Coastal Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,833

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Just wanted to say this is one of my favorite blogs. I watch your YouTube videos as well (keep doing those!), and I just generally appreciate what you do. Keep being you and keep writing about fragrances!

  10. #40

    Default Re: "smellythoughts" my amateur reviews...

    Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Just wanted to say this is one of my favorite blogs. I watch your YouTube videos as well (keep doing those!), and I just generally appreciate what you do. Keep being you and keep writing about fragrances!
    Awhghgh thank you so much OctaVariuM That means a lot to me.

Similar Threads

  1. Amateur Perfumers Meet-up in London?
    By Spoombung in forum Fragrance DIY
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd March 2011, 01:11 PM
  2. Useful Books For Amateur Perfumers
    By Persolaise in forum Fragrance DIY
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th June 2010, 09:12 PM
  3. amateur question about samples
    By yoda in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19th September 2008, 10:59 PM
  4. Pls help choose frag for amateur nose
    By Ahr268 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 6th August 2008, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000