Code of Conduct
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,080 of 1102

Thread: Fragrancenet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Eau Des Baux on Fragrancenet?

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Ive ordered at least 20 times w fragrancenet and have never had a problem. They only carry authentic products. If I didnt already have EdB then i would get one. Theyll probably be gone soon since you posted this thread.
    Haha, yea!

Cant beat it for $34 with the coupon code "basenotes"

Post Thanks / Like

Great deal. There is a 20% coupon floating around that still works-D7... something like that. Check the coupon board. It may be better to use the free shipping they are offering though, unless you are getting something else to go over $70. Might as well get 2 of them!
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Tom Ford Oud Fleur, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-

*CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais, Oud Fleur, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Great deal. There is a 20% coupon floating around that still works-D7... something like that. Check the coupon board. It may be better to use the free shipping they are offering though, unless you are getting something else to go over $70. Might as well get 2 of them!
    Ahh, should have checked the coupon board. Oh well, 15% off is plenty.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fragrancenet.com...is it the same outift as the eBay vendor fragrancenet?

Just want to make sure. Can anyone confirm?

Basenotes Plus

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fragrancenet.com...is it the same outift as the eBay vendor fragrancenet?

yes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fragrancenet.com...is it the same outift as the eBay vendor fragrancenet?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

yes it is. Many times you will also find prices are cheaper in their ebay store. you cannot match that price even with 20% coupon that they give in site.

Quote Originally Posted by SneezeFreeze View Post
    Many times you will also find prices are cheaper in their ebay store. you cannot match that price even with 20% coupon that they give in site.
    Very true.

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of discounts, they sent out a 2-day sale code today for fragrancenet.com: DC2PT which I guess is good for 12/5 and 12/6.

Post Thanks / Like

There was a groupon discount ($40 for $20) , not valid with other offers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: L'artisan great deal at Fragrancenet

I just received my order of Dzing! and Timbuktu. I got boxed 100 ml versions for $45.00 each with a 20% off code. Awesome deal!

Default Re: Beware Fragrancenet.com

Same shipping fiasco just happened to me with Fragrancenet, with the same cavalier attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Actionmac View Post
    I placed an order September 18, 2011 at Fragrancenet.com web site and the order was rejected by their system. However it was a request for payment generated on my PayPal account. I called Fragrancenet.com the next day and was told that the had a computer glitch over the weekend and orders got lost in their system and it would take another day to know. Called the following day and was informed that nothing for my order generated. I then called paypal explained the situation, after being assured the charge will not be completed. I then went back to the Fragrancenet.com website replaced the order September 20, 2011.

September 23, 2011 I received email stating the following:In warehouse. Please allow 24-48hrs for processing. You will receive a shipment tracking number via email. September 26, 2011 Fragrancenet.com I called regarding the delay in processing. I was told again that there was a computer glitch and some orders were taking longer and was offered express shipping. Today September 28, 2011 over 72hrs and the items have not shipped. Called to cancel order and was told to get a refund I would have to wait two more days for Friday September 30, 2011. Friday is when they do Paypal paper work. Really, a customer that has had very bad service and you tell them wait some more to get your money back? I had a similar experience with Fragrancenet.com two weeks earlier. I received email that my order had shipped but it did not leave for two more days. It took longer to get my order from NY to NJ than an order from Canada to NJ.

I have ordered from Fragrancenet.com several times before and did not have any problems. I was offered 15% more off my order for a total of 30%. No over night shipping. What good is 100% off if you cant get the what you ordered. I don't know what's going on there but be careful and you may want to call in your order.

This was suppose to be a gift for a friends birthday... well Bday is today and I will be purchasing the Items at full retail.

Anyone else experience a similar situation in this time period?

UPDATE: Today September 29,2011, I called to see why at the website my order was still in the processing stage and was informed it had been shipped and shipped two (2) day shipping. I was sent the email stating this and at this hour 8:21 EST my order is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow early. I will take delivery and use it as a gift for another. I have to say I will be apprehensive using the service again and may just call to see if they are experiencing any other difficulties in processing orders.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Crazy New Bottle Of Creed GIT from FragranceNet.com Question Number #567!! With Pics.

Just purchased a Bottle of Original Santal 4 0z for the holidays, and it also had the arabic sticker. Box and Bottle both had identical matching lot numbers (2012 batch) Toilet Water inscription etc. Can anyone vouch for overseas purchases of Creed?

CologneFan85

Default Re: Crazy New Bottle Of Creed GIT from FragranceNet.com Question Number #567!! With Pics.

Quote Originally Posted by calero View Post
    I've never dealt with Fragrancenet before, I would assume that they don't sell bunk frags, but, you never know. Maybe you should get in touch with them and see if they will let you return it, or at least let you exchange it for another fragrance (one that is less likely to be counterfeited). Perhaps they didn't even know they could be selling a fake--- I'm sure they don't want to get a reputation for selling fakes.
    This is my number one place I buy from online...Never had issues nice ppl

I just got my GIT from them in the mail the other day, and while there is some Arabic on one of the information cards, I don't think much of it. It smells like GIT, it looks like GIT, so it's GIT.

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased my bottle of Creed Original Santal from Fragranceshop.com, and the Prices are fantastic with their 15% coupon. I guess only the few on Basenotes know the real score regarding distribution Arabic,vs. Euro. I still have my guard up every time I place an order online. Any comments would be appreciated. Love Basenotes.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fragrance.net question

ok ive bought colognes from them in the past from what ive seen there all legit, but one in particular im really hesitant to purchase is le male. I know how badly counterfeited this cologne is. I looked on fragrance.net w/coupon code its like $57.19 for a 4.2oz. I know they say they guarantee there products are 100% authentic. so my question is has anyone bought a le male from fragrance.net and looks totally legit i.e matching serial numbers totally brand new in tin can..

thanks

Default Re: Fragrance.net question

Quote Originally Posted by kidviper View Post
    so my question is has anyone bought a le male from fragrance.net and looks totally legit i.e matching serial numbers totally brand new in tin can..
    Yes, it's likely that thousands of people have.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had no issues with fragrance net. Yes, the shipping does take some time, and the tracking doesn't show up immediately, but that's something I can live it. That's the flip-side of online shopping, isn't it? I live in CA, which mean sit takes about 10 -12 days for the package to reach the West Coast after I've received the email with the tracking number. I'm not too pressed, to be honest. They do offer great prices and the lack of sales tax and free shipping make it very attractive to shop there.

Basenotes Junkie Profumo Saggio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never had any significant problems with them either. Their shipping isn't the fastest but their prices are good and, if you search the store they have set up on eBay, sometimes the prices are not only better but they always offer free shipping no matter the price.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

Don't worry - just get it if you like it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

C'mon bro, fragrancenet is not going to rip you off, they would not be in business if they did that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Dior Homme Intense on FragranceNet?

I saw earlier that fragrancenet has the unboxed 100ml bottles of DHI, just wondering if this would be the original formulation or the reformulation. Any ideas? It's $63 for the unboxed 100ml bottle

Default Re: Dior Homme Intense on FragranceNet?

Damn, 63 for 100ml? I don't give a damn if its not the original, I'd still buy that

Whichever it is, it's worth getting it if you like the scent.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not a huge fan of Dior Homme original, a little too feminine for my liking. Haven't tried Dior homme intense though. Ive also read the reformulated stuff isnt as good as the vintage.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought one of these several months ago...it was made in feb 2011. Black collar. Interpret that as you may, the ones right not at the site are newer stock most likely

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a really good price either way. Reformulation or not it's still a great fragrance. One of my all time favorites.

I personally enjoy vintage DH a lot better than I do reformulated DHI. Not saying DHI isn't good because it is a good fragrance but to me DH is a masterpiece. That's just me though.

Guy, you better take advantage of that. I have the vintage and reformulated. Both are very good. The only difference IMO is the Iris note at the initial spray of the original. A lot of people mention a pear note in the reformulated. Bottom line....Don't cheat yourself, treat yourself.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive gotta somehow sample DHI then.

I ordered two bottles of DHI unboxed from them last week. Both bottles had the batch code 1V02 on the bottom. Checkcosmetic.net comes back with a production date of August 2011. Both bottles were shipped with the caps. Both were wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged in the typical fragrancenet shipping carton. Expect some very light scuffs and scratches on both the bottle and cap, not very noticeable and purely cosmetic. Nevertheless, I got them for $63 each. The juice smells great and lasts all day!

If you've been wanting DHI, don't hesitate to buy it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy View Post
    I ordered two bottles of DHI unboxed from them last week. Both bottles had the batch code 1V02 on the bottom. Checkcosmetic.net comes back with a production date of August 2011. Both bottles were shipped with the caps. Both were wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged in the typical fragrancenet shipping carton. Expect some very light scuffs and scratches on both the bottle and cap, not very noticeable and purely cosmetic. Nevertheless, I got them for $63 each. The juice smells great and lasts all day!

If you've been wanting DHI, don't hesitate to buy it.
    I've never smelled DHI, only dior homme, which i find to be a little too feminine for me. I've read and seen videos of rave reviews highly recommending it, but I am extremely hesitant to blind buy. $63 doesnt sound like a lot for most of the fragrance heads on BN, but I am a college student so funds are limited.
    Last edited by LEBRON JAMES; 15th January 2013 at 03:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks OP, did an order

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jouho View Post
    Thanks OP, did an order
    Haha you betcha.

Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering, how are you getting $63? Current coupon + ebates?

Actually, it was $67. My mistake. It was a 15% promo code they had running on the site last week.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

for the unboxed 100ml, type coupon code "dmpf2" = 20% off

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEBRON JAMES View Post
    for the unboxed 100ml, type coupon code "dmpf2" = 20% off
    Thanks! ordered 2 bottles with Fatwallet for 7% cash back

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

fml! Spent 64euro for the 50ml 2 days ago here in france, but if i get the 100ml at this price I guess the price i paid for 150ml total will cancel out the stupid former purchase..

The Ultimate Smell
    Post Thanks / Like

£51 a bottle plus shipping. The 20% for UK deliveries just cancels out the VAT we have to pay on top. And then we have to pay over inflated $18 for delivery. Ah well can get better priced retail unit here.lol
    Last edited by bgoc; 15th January 2013 at 06:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never smelled DHI, only dior homme, which i find to be a little too feminine for me. I've read and seen videos of rave reviews highly recommending it, but I am extremely hesitant to blind buy. $63 doesnt sound like a lot for most of the fragrance heads on BN, but I am a college student so funds are limited.
    As a fellow college student I know exactly what you mean. After reading and watching many reviews on both DH and DHI I bought a bottle of DH after testing and loved it. Unable to find a tester/sample for DHI, I was relatively convinced that I didn't need it seeing as how I had a bottle of La'Nuit as my going out scent... How wrong I was! When I had the extra cash from my part time job, I decided to pull the trigger and blind buy DHI. To be honest, I was apprehensive due to how controversial and passionate DHI dislikers are and the numerous reviews I watched on youtube. But after one spray, absolutely no regrets.

As someone who recently got into fragrances only about 6 months ago, my olfactory sense and noses may be a little immature but the difference between DH and DHI (I have reformulations for both) is very, very apparent. To me, DH is heavy iris with vanilla/cocoa background and DHI is heavy cocoa with iris/vanilla background. DHI is truly an intimate and sensual scent. Pardon the child-like reference but this is intended as nothing but the utmost compliment, DHI smells like sexy cocoa pebbles to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the Intense is the better of the three.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Post Thanks / Like

If you dont like DH then you will not like DHI. Dont buy it.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*

*CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

Post Thanks / Like

I see they also have a NIB too. They only used to carry unboxed

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by heperd; 25th January 2013 at 02:29 AM.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*

*CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vince23heat View Post
    Thanks! ordered 2 bottles with Fatwallet for 7% cash back
    Ah crap, I didn't use ebates. Dammit. Heh, oh well.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

got my 1z01 and 1v01 bottles today. Not original formulation but ill compare these to my April bottles.

Post Thanks / Like

Never had issues with them. I always opt for the 3-5 day shipping as the free shipping option takes quite a bit longer than I would like. They have never lost my order, everything has been genuine and fresh, and the one time I had an issue with delivery (My old office address technically had a suite number; however, since the building only had one office, we hadn't used the suite number for years. So anyway, rather than carry my package up the stairs, the postal worker simply marked the package as undeliverable.) I called fragrancenet, was immediately refunded and they processed a new order that went out that day.

Also, I realize that the free shipping option takes quite some time; if this is an issue, they do offer several other shipping options (I believe for as little as $5.00 extra, you can cut the shipping time in half).

As for the Paypal issue, I have always paid with a credit card, so I can't comment on my experience on that front. From what it sounds like, you may want to avoid using Paypal with fragrancenet.

Post Thanks / Like

Fragrancenet has been a great place for me to order as well. i am not in a huge rush to get my packages and I have always found them to be the lowest price. I have had nothing but positive experiences from this website.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Noir De Noir
    3. Musc Ravageur
    4. Bois D'Argent
    5. Aoud 1
    6. Aventus
    7. Ore
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Tobacco Vanille
    10.Ambre 114

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is fragrancenet.com a reputable place to purchase fragrances?

Bumping this thread 4+ months later.

I like FragranceNet. Their perfumes are absolutely legit, BUT (there's always a but) I can attest to what Hayven said above me.

I ordered a bottle of Spicebomb and the code inside the box to enter on its respective website was cutout. Unfortunate. I don't understand why. It's really a shady way of doing business. The juice is 100% genuine and authentic, but it would have been nice to have received the 'code' for something I paid for and received.

Post Thanks / Like

I love shopping with FragranceNet. Excellent experience everytime.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Post Thanks / Like

I love shopping with them also. I just got a 4 oz bottle of Virgin Island Water for $128.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Noir De Noir
    3. Musc Ravageur
    4. Bois D'Argent
    5. Aoud 1
    6. Aventus
    7. Ore
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Tobacco Vanille
    10.Ambre 114

I am sure they are OK as I have ordered from the site - when PAYING through their site. However (unless they changed their policy recently) that PayPal fiasco was NOT GOOD by any standards. Why put that up as a way to pay for the product when you know that you are going to contact the customer and say the money did not go through. I contacted PayPal and Fragrancenet GOT the money. So PayPal had to be the ones to take care of this. If I had let it go then I would be without a fragrance and charged. So if they are going to do that then they need to remove PayPal, PERIOD!

But I am glad the rest of the people in this thread had good experiences.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fragrancenet

Just got a bottle of GIT today, after being sold a counterfeit on ebay i did my research and had my eyes open on whats authentic and whats not.. Fragrancenet came through,, bottle came with box, cards, the batch number was engraved on the rear bottom rim of the bottle, the inner spray cap had the creed logo engraved and the inner sprayer is white plastic.. and above all once you shoot the first spray you know you have the real deal, quaility juice at its finest, im going into 5 hours and its still potent,, dont hesitate to purchase from fragrancenet, you get the real deal without having to dish out 315.00 for a bottle at the creed boutique,, the batch was a 2011 batch and it smells great

Post Thanks / Like

Just got a bottle of GIT today, after being sold a counterfeit on ebay i did my research and had my eyes open on whats authentic and whats not.. Fragrancenet came through,, bottle came with box, cards, the batch number was engraved on the rear bottom rim of the bottle, the inner spray cap had the creed logo engraved and the inner sprayer is white plastic.. and above all once you shoot the first spray you know you have the real deal, quaility juice at its finest, im going into 5 hours and its still potent,, dont hesitate to purchase from fragrancenet, you get the real deal without having to dish out 315.00 for a bottle at the creed boutique,, the batch was a 2011 batch and it smells great

Post Thanks / Like

genuine - yes

fresh - sometimes questionable, if it's a more popular item then you're more likely to get something a bit more fresh.

Buy from them. Reliable, good products at a great price. I got my amazing batch of MI from them .

Post Thanks / Like

Best online retailer IMO.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Default Re: Fragrancenet.com

This place has yet to deliver less than desirable goods for me.