Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Feminine counterpart of Marc Jacobs - Bang/peppery woody female scent suggestion

Hi to all,

I'm trying to find a blind buy for a girl friend of mine who really likes Bang by Marc Jacobs (don't ask me why, I personally hate it, but hey, each to his or her own), so I'm searching for a slightly more feminine version of it, or a similar scent which has pepper, woods and some vetiver as notes. Please try to suggest something, I've promised her that I'll find something Thanks a lot!

Power Where You Need It
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Feminine counterpart of Marc Jacobs - Bang/peppery woody female scent suggestion

Shams by Memo

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Default Re: Feminine counterpart of Marc Jacobs - Bang/peppery woody female scent suggestion

CdG White might be worth a try.

Post Thanks / Like

L'Artisan Timbuktu, a perfume based off of traditional women's perfume in Africa, has a gorgeous pepper opening, and great incensy drydown
    Bulgari Eau Parfumee Au The Rouge, nice peppery opening, navigates through figgy territory into a beautiful rooibos accord (not much longevity on this one)
    Tom Ford Violet Blonde I remember started out very peppery and I could pick out vetiver in the base
    And of course, if you really like pepper and vetiver, Chanel Sycomore has them both in spades
    My top 5: Sea Mist; Minnow; Crab, tiger, and almonds; Semprini; Rancid Polecat N° 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Olfactive Studio - Autoportrait

Quote Originally Posted by Foustie View Post
    Olfactive Studio - Autoportrait
    Good stuff.

Hermes Poivre Samarcande is almost the same as MJ Bang and is marketed as a unisex .It has a little bit of cooking herbs smell instead of Bang's teensy tiny whiff of vanilla/tonka/whatever-it-is.She may just want to get the Marc Jacobs Bang -I did.
    Fragrance Omnivore

Post Thanks / Like

I believe Caron´s Parfum Sacré, although rose-y is very woody and particularly peppery to my nose...

Poivre Samarcande.
    The pepper note in Perles de Lalique is wonderful too. The fragrance is dry; feminine but not too much.