Which is your favourite?
Another one for Burberry London it has that xmas vibe to me.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
99999) D&G The One
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
Hah, didn't expect such a firm opinion! I'd thought Burberry Brit would get more than 0 votes
D&G The One is vile. lol
London wins by default.
I love London as well and can see why many others might have a preference over Brit from a weather point of view. But, without writing a book, Brit IMO is an absolute MASTERPIECE and can be worn anytime, anywhere !!!!!
The other "One" is not in the same leaque with these two.
The One for me!!!
everyone shits on the one's longevity so i pick london though brit is nice too. i think the one has the most appealing scent of the 3
can someone post how many hours of longevity they get for each of the 3?
Brit - 4 to 5 hours - This is very good for me.
London - 2 to 3 hours.
The One - The sample wore off before I left the store...lol.
I blind bought both of them, and enjoy both, but I prefer Brit over London because it projects more and lasts longer.
London. The One isn't bad, and I find Brit to be fairly off-putting.
The One is the best smelling of the three. London is a close second. I don't care for Brit at all.
Burberry Brit for Men - for fall, winter & spring, and it has the best projection and longevity of the 3 ...
Definitely Brit for me. London smells like a boozy Christmas pine tree and smells old fashioned to me, and The One is just boring & bland.
London and The One are good IMO, don't wear either too much. Brit is on the decline for me tho.
Longevity sucks but my vote is for London
London smells better than Brit but longevity is lacking so winner is Brit for me. Actually wearing it right now! Good stuff