Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burberry Brit

11 23.40%
  • Burberry London

28 59.57%
  • Dolce & Gabbana The One

8 17.02%

Default Best Autumn/Winter fragrance: Burberry Brit vs Burberry London vs D&G The One

Which is your favourite?

Default Re: Best Autumn/Winter fragrance: Burberry Brit vs Burberry London vs D&G The One

Burberry London

Default Re: Best Autumn/Winter fragrance: Burberry Brit vs Burberry London vs D&G The One

Another one for Burberry London it has that xmas vibe to me.

Burberry London

Sound Scents

Burberry London
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Sur la Plage

1) Brit
    2) London

99999) D&G The One
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Hah, didn't expect such a firm opinion! I'd thought Burberry Brit would get more than 0 votes

London!

D&G The One is vile. lol

London wins by default.

I love London as well and can see why many others might have a preference over Brit from a weather point of view. But, without writing a book, Brit IMO is an absolute MASTERPIECE and can be worn anytime, anywhere !!!!!

The other "One" is not in the same leaque with these two.

The One for me!!!
    Gary

Basenotes Junkie

everyone shits on the one's longevity so i pick london though brit is nice too. i think the one has the most appealing scent of the 3

Basenotes Junkie

can someone post how many hours of longevity they get for each of the 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince23heat View Post
    can someone post how many hours of longevity they get for each of the 3?
    I don't know how much this will help because my skin DRINKS cologne (I refresh often). There are some though where I get Sillage and Longevity like most BN'ers talk about and Brit is one of them.

Brit - 4 to 5 hours - This is very good for me.
    London - 2 to 3 hours.
    The One - The sample wore off before I left the store...lol.

I blind bought both of them, and enjoy both, but I prefer Brit over London because it projects more and lasts longer.

London. The One isn't bad, and I find Brit to be fairly off-putting.

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by >BOOMER< View Post
    I don't know how much this will help because my skin DRINKS cologne (I refresh often). There are some though where I get Sillage and Longevity like most BN'ers talk about and Brit is one of them.

Brit - 4 to 5 hours - This is very good for me.
    London - 2 to 3 hours.
    The One - The sample wore off before I left the store...lol.
    Not sure if serious...........lmfao

The One is the best smelling of the three. London is a close second. I don't care for Brit at all.

Banned

Burberry Brit for Men - for fall, winter & spring, and it has the best projection and longevity of the 3 ...

Definitely Brit for me. London smells like a boozy Christmas pine tree and smells old fashioned to me, and The One is just boring & bland.

Dependent

London and The One are good IMO, don't wear either too much. Brit is on the decline for me tho.

Longevity sucks but my vote is for London

Quote Originally Posted by Vince23heat View Post
    Not sure if serious...........lmfao

lol...I love to have fun. I thought someone might take a shot at that even though "The One" is well known for poor longevity. Actually, I was in the store for a very long time.

London smells better than Brit but longevity is lacking so winner is Brit for me. Actually wearing it right now! Good stuff