Code of Conduct

Default A different take to longevity and projection? Strange, anyone tried it?

I'm on some of the fragrance groups on facebook and someone posted a video tutorial on where to spray. I know everyone is always interested in increasing the performance of whatever they are wearing. He talks about spraying the shoulder, he didnt really show exactly where but I spray very close to the skin not from how he demonstrated and usually on the neck but a long time ago someone told me here on BN that spraying on shoulders makes fragrances last longer, anyone know why? What do you guys think? Also he mentions lower back, anyone tried that?

I'm curious to hear feedback from peoples experiences. Fragrances just dont last on me. You guys might have to see where he points on the shoulder, if that makes a difference so I left a link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaiqFmc89U

Default Re: A different take to longevity and projection? Strange, anyone tried it?

I do quite well on the neck and the chest. Where he points to first is close enough to the neck IMO.

Banned

Default Re: A different take to longevity and projection? Strange, anyone tried it?

the shoulder, back of the knee and lower back are hooey ... spray each side of your neck just below your earlobes, and another spray on the back of your neck (nape), near your hairline, and one on your chest (optional) ...

Thanks guys, Will try the earlobes... but dont you have to spray very very close to the skin to get the spray to hit?

Banned

no ... hold it maybe 3-4 inches away; the spray will disperse it ...

Three sprays, under clothes, on each side of my trunk - 6 sprays in total - does me.
    I like an aura around me, but not around my head and up my nose - where it would be if I sprayed my neck or chest.
    Regards,
    Renato

Spraying your shoulders? that's a new one to me

trunk? How many sprays of molecule 01 and where do you guys rekon for a job trial, I'd be working in media

Quote Originally Posted by dollars&scents View Post
    the shoulder, back of the knee and lower back are hooey ... spray each side of your neck just below your earlobes, and another spray on the back of your neck (nape), near your hairline, and one on your chest (optional) ...

+ 1

I dab parfums on my collarbones where they are technically the shoulder all the time. It is often hotter there than my neck - and heat does help a scent diffuse.

It's interesting to hear that everyone has their own unique way of applying. With applying just below the earlobe you do it behind as well? I can feel that there's like an atery or something that starts a little bit behind the ears, is that where you mean?

I have tried everything I know of. I have a serious issue with longevity. You know the pic that's going around of the JPG "Le Male" Collection...If I owned that I would poor it in a tub, take a bath in it and see if that gave me any dammmmm projection...lol

That kid has stones making that video...it's a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by Regrett View Post
    trunk? How many sprays of molecule 01 and where do you guys rekon for a job trial, I'd be working in media
    I'd be careful of molecule 01, if someone is sensitive to that one molecule they will have a headache and you dont want to offend people on a job trial. Go with something a little safer if you want the job.
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Really :O I haven't come across anyone that doesn't like it, maybe I'll switch to either la nuit or L'instant de guerlain extreme