...Guerlain's best masculine...!
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Bois Du Portugal
My current top ten:
1. Oud Wood
2. Spice and Wood
4. Pure Malt
5. Tonka Imperial
6. Dior Homme
7. Epic Man
8. L'air Du Desert Marocain
9. Noir de Noir
10. Terre D'Hermes
Patou Pour Homme
SEEKING BOTTLES OF:
Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
Gloria by Cacharel
PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Thierry Mugler - A*men
Rive Gauche pour Homme - YSL
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense
Osmanthe Yunnan but might change later.
Azzaro - Azzaro pour Homme
“As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
L'Instant pour Homme EdT
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
Vintage Derby by Guerlain
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
L'Artisan Al Oudh.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Lunar Calendar - January 3st 2012
a scent that pays tribute to an area in my country
Last edited by jasonx; 25th January 2012 at 10:52 AM.
Endymion by Penhaligon's
Good morning all !. SotD is Bogner Deep Forest.
Penhaligon's Opus 1870.
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.
Mugler Cologne by Thierry Mugler
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each!" - Henry David Thoreau
Dunhill For Men (1934)
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):