Code of Conduct

Default Paco Rabanne Black XS or YSL Body Kouros or Diesel Fuel for Life

WHich one would you buy for a 17 year old as i need one for my nephew who is currently at school thanking you in advance

Default Re: Paco Rabanne Black XS or YSL Body Kouros or Diesel Fuel for Life

Paco Rabanne Black XS

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Paco Rabanne Black XS

I agree.

I would go with one of the two creations of Annick Menardo: Body Kouros or Fuel for Life. Probably the second one, on my skin sillage is also better and so is longevity. Black XS i find it way too feminine.

Great choices. Diesel would be my vote. It's a big complement getter. Although, I have never smelled P.R. Black... need to do so. I also LOVE BK as well. Diesel has extraordinary sillage and longevity. BK is little smoother and sweeter. I am wearing it today as my frag of the day and it is a darling.

for an 17 yr old, Black XS

Fuel For Life

Amazing stuff! I still smell it on myself after 14+ hours. It's very strong so I never use more than 2 or 3 sprays. I am 18 years old and think it's perfect for my age
    Current top 3:
    1) Gucci Pour Homme II
    2) Givenchy Play Intense
    3) Dolce & Gabbana The One

Paco Rabanne - Black XS.

I like all 3, but Black XS is my favorite out of those. For a 17 year old, I would go with either Black XS or Fuel For Life (Body Kouros might be better for a slightly older person -- college-20s). Also, if it matters, Black XS can be found more cheaply than Fuel For Life.
    Also, while checking out Paco Rabanne, you might sample 1 Million as well (it & Black XS are both big hits with that age range).

I would choose none of those. I'd go with Lolita Lempicka au masculine for a 17 year old. It's somewhat similar to Body Kouros, it's also by Menardo, and better than Body Kouros, imo.
    Snarky is as snarky does.

i just tried Body kouros , and i dont like it, its very sweet from the top without Being interesting,
    it doesnt get to a point where i start liking it or feeling intrigued
    once it dries down its a little Bit Better But still has something i dont like
    this and live jazz are the only fragrances i dont like from ysl

Black Xs i used to like it at first, But now it smells like Bathroom cleaner, Bathroom liquid soap
    i dont know But something related to the rest room

fuel for life i hate it, doesnt appeal to me at all

if i were to choose one of those, it would Be Black Xs

But i wouldnt really wear it
    someBody stole the Bottle i used to have and i dont really miss it at all

Body Kouros would be suitable for a 17 year old out of your list, the others are just not worth owning.

Dependent

They're all suitable IMO, but Black XS would fit the bill for a 17 year old.

There all great but I would go for Paco Rabanne - Black XS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbar1104 View Post
    They're all suitable IMO, but Black XS would fit the bill for a 17 year old.
    agree ...

Basenotes Member

i dig the black xs