Code of Conduct

Default Paco Rabanne Black XS or YSL Body Kouros or Diesel Fuel for Life or Bvlgari Black

what are the pros and cons of these fragrances?
    projection?
    longevity?
    female appeal?
    Versatility?
    im in high school by the way.

Default Re: Paco Rabanne Black XS or YSL Body Kouros or Diesel Fuel for Life or Bvlgari Black

diesel fuel for life for both longevity and sillage.

Btw do you have a second user by chance - user Parkxi? I see you and this user (if different) open pretty much the same threads (same topics) and with the same quickness, a few at every couple of days; a thread barely gets a few comments and you already pop up with a new one, containing partial or exactly same questions from the last thread.

If i am not mistaken, you have already several threads about Bvlgari black vs black xs and body kouros:

I am not in the position to judge but would be good to stick to only one and actually go and sample the perfumes you are being recommended. My two cents...

Default Re: Paco Rabanne Black XS or YSL Body Kouros or Diesel Fuel for Life or Bvlgari Black

If you've smelled Fuel for Life and Black XS and like them, I would recommend you try CK One Shock instead, which has some of the same red fruit ideas in the top notes but has an awesome, attractive drydown.

Of the ones you've listed, I think Body Kouros and Bulgari Black are worth trying. Sample before you buy, colognes aren't cheap and you don't want to get stuck with one you don't like.
    My top 5: Sea Mist; Minnow; Crab, tiger, and almonds; Semprini; Rancid Polecat N° 2

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by lifeoftheparty-s-h View Post
    what are the pros and cons of these fragrances?
    projection?
    longevity?
    female appeal?
    Versatility?
    im in high school by the way.
    My personal opinion is Bvlgari Black has the best longevity on my skin.

My recommendation to you is Black XS for a high schooler.

Bulgari Black is a fantastic scent and is utterly unique. However, it does not project at all. It stays inches off your skin, but boy is it ever sexy.

Body Kouros has fairly good projection and is also a fairly unique smell. This one will probably get you more compliments than all the others.

Both of those scents have a certain inorganic, robotic quality to them. They're fascinating and beautiful examples of perfumery as art.

The other two you mentioned are less nice.

No cons for me with the two below:

Paco Rabanne Black XS
    YSL Body Kouros

Just got my 1.7oz bottle of Paco Rabanne black XS in yesterday (blind buy) and I have to say I am so glad I got this. To me this is a wonderful Strawberry / caramel (probably the praline) / light cinnamon (to my nose anyways). I can see me buying a bigger bottle when this one runs out.

I also own Body Kouros and they smell nothing alike so I am more than happy owning both and will wear them both proudly.
    Living each day one spray at a time

projection?Good projection- Black XS, Body Kouros
    longevity?Good longevity- Black XS, BK, BB
    female appeal? All
    Versatility? BB, BK
    im in high school by the way.All them!

I personally like Bulgari Black the best by far. If you're looking for female appeal Black XS probably has the most with Fuel for Life second. Bulgari Black smells really good but, sillage isn't the greatest.

Always buy what YOU like though, not what others like.
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Banned
    Blog Entries

Bulgari Black and Body Kouros are both interesting scents, but I would probably go with Fuel for Life.

Wow! I never see Fuel For Life getting love in the forum. I haven't smelled that one in a few years, but when it first came out, it was something I couldn't resist smelling but couldn't commit to buying. I need to try it again.

Bvlgari Black would be my pick of those you mentioned. It's 14 years old, and that's probably not enough to be considered a classic yet, but someday, it will be. You need to try it on your own skin before buying though.
    Last edited by L'Homme Blanc Individuel; 20th July 2012 at 03:26 AM.

I like Black XS and Body Kouros!
    I loved Fuel for Life at first. But it started tingling my nose in a bad way last summer so I have to revisit it sometime later.