Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: Heeley Bubblegum Chic, L’Amandière and Agarwoud

From nstperfume.com:

Niche line Heeley has launched a new trio of fragrances in Extrait de Parfum: Bubblegum Chic, L’Amandière and Agarwoud.

Bubblegum Chic (shown) ~ “Jasmine is one of my very favourite scents. However, it is notoriously ephemeral, so I wanted to make a jasmine with a degree of intensity without altering it’s true character. The result gives a scent that has accents of red fruit, almost like strawberry. The scent is direct, intense and intoxicating; like a sexual fantasy. On a woman: Drop dead gorgeous.” With jasmine, fruity notes, tuberose and white musk.

L’Amandière ~ “Almond trees in blossom, bluebells, hyacinths, spring flowers, rose, green grass, jasmine and tileul (French for lime blossom), L’Amandière has a complex structure and is full of life and intelligence. I tried to include many of the scents that my girlfriend loves (including almond) and assemble them to create an imaginary, Spring orchard. If Bubblegum Chic is a fantasy than this is reality! On a woman: French kissing in a country orchard.” With almond, hyacinth, lime blossom, jasmine, rose, green notes, grass, hawthorn and woods.

Agarwoud ~ “A highly precious, natural resinous extract from the forests of Vietnam and Laos, Agarwood has been used for devotion for centuries. It posses dark, woody, animal-like qualities that are an ‘acquired taste’. I wanted to do a version of this scent that was elegant, contemporary and clean, yet in which the unique character of oud was instantly recognisable. On a man: Prince Siddhartha. On a woman: Once upon a time …” With rose, oud, frankincense and ambergris.

Heeley Bubblegum Chic, L’Amandière and Agarwoud can be found now at First in Fragrance in Germany, in 50 ml for 150€.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: New Fragrances: Heeley Bubblegum Chic, L’Amandière and Agarwoud

L’Amandière sounds fantastic & really like something I would enjoy. I can't get enough of almond blossom notes. Anyone smell it?
    Selling used bottles of vintage Heritage Eau de Parfum (Guerlain), Anima Dulcis (Arquiste), Noel au Balcon (ELDO), Santal de Mysore (Serge Lutens), Aedes de Vensutas (L'Artisan) and more, click HERE