Code of Conduct

Default Longlasting fresh scent for my girlfriend

Hello ladies.

I am looking for longlasting refreshing scent for my 38yo girlfriend. Her favourite perfumes at moment are Ange Ou Demon Le Secret, Dior Addict and CK Euphoria. I like them all but would prefer if she wears something light when we are just cooking at home but it would be nice if she could also wear it to work.

She had Versace Bright Crystal before that I love but it doesnt last long so she dont want it replaced. Also had Moschino I love love that reminds me D&G Light Blue too much and I'd prefer something different than Light Blue that is really overplayed here. I know that she likes DKNY Be Delicious but I am not sure about longevity on this one and I know that her sister wears it.

Other fragrances that she had before are Gucci Rush, Coco Mademoiselle (which smells very similiar to me btw) but this are more on heavy side.

I'd like something similiar to Ange Ou Demon Le Secret but distinct enough (so not another Demon flanker).

Designers only please so I can smell it in perfumery and dont have to order samples online. BTW she has very long dark hair and eyes if it helps. Thank you
    TOP 3 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus

TOP 3 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Longlasting fresh scent for my girlfriend

---
    Last edited by Kiliwia; 29th January 2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread
    Let us share each precious moment and enjoy the ones we love for each day is a new beginning and a blessing from above.

These are a few I've tried lately that are "fresh" but sophisticated, and just very enjoyable and easy to wear: Love, Chloé, Chanel No. 19 Poudré, Tom Ford Violet Blonde (love this!!), Bottega Veneta, Fan di Fendi. Some are powdery, and some are slightly leathery. Another two that are fresh and that I own and have worn often are Lanvin's Éclat d’Arpège and Versace Signature, but they are not as recent as the others mentioned.

I hope you find something you and your girlfriend love.

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    These are a few I've tried lately that are "fresh" but sophisticated, and just very enjoyable and easy to wear: Love, Chloé, Chanel No. 19 Poudré, Tom Ford Violet Blonde (love this!!), Bottega Veneta, Fan di Fendi. Some are powdery, and some are slightly leathery. Another two that are fresh and that I own and have worn often are Lanvin's Éclat d’Arpège and Versace Signature, but they are not as recent as the others mentioned.

I hope you find something you and your girlfriend love.
    Thank you lilybelle. It dont have to be "recent". Even some 90s fragrances would be "modern enough". Do you mean Love by Chloe or are those 2 different fragrances ? (Love, Chloe). I think that we sampled Chanel no. 19 Poudre already and she didnt like it (she is not much into chypres ar leathers - she dismissed Hermes Kelly Caleche and 24 Faubourg). I know that she likes original Chloe but I thought that it wont be as light as I'd like.

I wont be able to sample Fendi and Bottega (they dont carry this brands here) and unfortunately Violet Blonde too which sounds good on paper.

Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege was on my "to test" list already, so thank you for approving my direction .
    Another one I was thinking about was Salvatore Ferragamo - Incanto Shine. Do you like it?
    TOP 3 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus

TOP 3 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme

Very fresh:
    Acqua di Gioia
    Versace Versense

Not as fresh, more sophisticated and chic:
    Hypnose Senses (this is really really nice imo!)
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Blog Entries

+1 for Armani Acqua di Gioia; a long-lasting, fresh mint & citrus fragrance, perfect for summer.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

I don't know Incanto Shine, but I've always been curious about the Incanto fragrances. I love the bottles.

+1 for Hypnoses Senses.

Also, I was suggesting a relatively new Chloé fragrance called Love, Chloé. Sorry for any confusion.