Thread: Gucci Guilty?
I notice there are no reviews for Gucci Guilty in the BN fragrance directory. I smelt a sample of it and thought it smelt quite nice. Anyone any opinions on Gucci Guilty and do you think its worth buying?
One of the worst releases of 2011.
My top 16:
1. Joop! - Homme 2. Puredistance - M
3. Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille 4. Tom Ford - Neroli portofino
5. Tauer - L'air de desert marocaine 6. Armani Privé - Ambre orient
7. Bond - Harrod's oud 8. Amouage - Jubilation XXV
9. Parf. Brückner - Aoud 1 10. Clive Christian - X
11.Xerjoff - Regio 12. Lush - Breath of God
13. M.Micaleff - Art collec. 102 14. Armani Privé - Figuier eden
15. Nasomatto - Pardon 16. Heeley - Oranges and lemons ...
It's OK but there are better offerings in their line IMO.
In my opinion, not a bad gourmand, after trying it, my first impulse was to indeed purchase it, but now I want to get more accustomed to it and see on multiple occasions how it interacts with my skin, before making this step
If you like it then get it. Everyone on this site hates it....
Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
I think Guilty is fine, but prefer Guilty Intense.
Tom Ford Private Blend Splits HERE
I have heard the longevity is spotty, and heard most prefer Gucci by Gucci since Tom Ford was a part of it. I thought Guilty smelled good but I need longevity also. How many hours are you guys getting out of it?
I have smelled it on numerous occasions at various department stores.. but haven't bought a bottle yet. Ken_Russell, is it really a gourmand?
By the way, nice username, ih8buffering
Current top 3:
1) Gucci Pour Homme II
2) Givenchy Play Intense
3) Dolce & Gabbana The One
I tried guilty and kinda liked it.. but then i couldn't smell it 30 minutes after application and when i asked my friend if I smelt like any cologne, she gave me the most perplexed look and was like "not at all."