Atelier d’Orient Rive d’Ambre
Atelier d’Orient Fleur de Chine
Noir de Noir
House: Tom Ford (Private Blend)
NOTE: Many potential "favorite fragrances" got out of this list due to the maximum number of 20.
Due to the great number of fragrances that won´t be present, I will count the votes of any other ones voted here and will make them count in the final results.
Last edited by Johnnyacl; 17th March 2014 at 04:28 PM.
Tuscan Leather for me.
Would have voted for Moss Breches if it had been included. From the above list - Neroli Portofino.
One the fence between Neroli Portofino and Noir de Noir.
One of my least favorite houses, but Tobacco Vanille at least smells good.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Tobacco Vanille, but Noir de Noir is very close.
Italian Cypress is my favorite.
Of the ones I've tried - Tobacco Vanille
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
Easy one for me. Definitely Amber Absolute.
MadHat Peel - (Citrus, Fruit, Bergamot, Vetiver, Woods) Limited Edition Summer Fragrance ONLY 25 Bottles Available *15 of 25 Remaining Currently
Embers (Un-burned Incense, Campfires, Leather and Resins) / Khus (NEW - Vetiver (Ruh Khus)-Sandalwood-Geranium) (Frankincense-Lavender-Green Birch Leaves) / Jour et la Nuit (***SALE OF REMAINING 95ml***) (Animalic-Chypre-Blood Orange-Smoky)
Italian Cypress for me too
Current sales: Lorenzo Villoresi Sandalo, Boucheron Pour Homme EdP
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..
Noir de Noir for me!
Neroli Portofino definitely
I love a lot of them, but have to go with Amber Absolute.
It is the top of the class for amber scents, and beats Sahara Noir easily for an incense / amber fragrance.
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. Creed - Aventus
3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
4. Xerjoff - Fars
5. Dior - Vetiver
6. Creed - Green Valley
7. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men
8. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
10. Creed - Royal Scottish Lavender
Not an easy line to pick favorites, true!
This is what I call a true competition!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Tuscan Leather wins Niche Competition Round 1, Pt.13!
Tuscan Leather. I did a complete 180 on this fragrance. I used to absolutely hate it, now its in my top 5.
Oud Wood for me. Cant believe its not in the lead.