Thread: Most powerful fragrances?
Think Gordon Gekko.
Creed Bois Du Portugal
Most Tom Ford private blends.
Aoud Lime with an extra shot. N U C U L A R
Simplex Sigillum Veri
Joop!, A*Men, Le Male, Aramis, Azzaro pH, Drakkar Noir
My most powerful atm: Coromandel!
Three contenders are as follows:
1. Bogart One Man Show (Gold Edition) - Thermonuclear spillage and longevity
2. Giorgio Beverly Hills for Men - 2 sprays and you're good for 24hrs!!
3. Bogart Pour Homme - Cherry Tobacco on steroids
Last edited by Dark Caesar; 2nd February 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Tom Ford Extreme
Boss No. 1
Another vote for Aramis.
Tom Ford Black Orchid.
Habanita de Molinard EDT. This will last through washing.
Last edited by Primrose; 8th February 2012 at 10:31 PM.
"No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
Montale Black Aoud
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
+1 for Bogart frags, they are incredible.
Aramis: the pure tradition of powerhouses, no doubt.
Ambre Russe is boxin in the same league.
Creed Spice and Woods from the one that I have in my collection and maybe Chergui
Right now I think that I have all the fragrances that I want.
It's in my top 10, but I never wear more than 2 sprays. Most frequently, I wear only one 1 spray.
Snarky is as snarky does.
from my collection tho
Not necessarily in this order:
-Clive Christian X
Egoiste is just one of those fragrances that I don't 'get', at least yet
I've given it several (albeit quick, at a store) tries and not only did it not strike me as remarkable, I don't even remember what it smells like
Costume National Homme
One Man Show Golden Edition, by far. Bogart pour Homme.
Keep Smelling Good
Definitely Bois du Portugal.