Thread: Most powerful fragrances?
Think Gordon Gekko.
Creed Bois Du Portugal
Most Tom Ford private blends.
Aoud Lime with an extra shot. N U C U L A R
Wanna Shop? --> Buzier's Sales
MY TOP 25%: Al Oudh, Azzaro pH, Basala, Bel Ami, Black Afgano, Blackbird, Blend 30, Bull's Blood, Chaps Original, Cuba, DK Men - Fuel, Davidoff '84, Derby, Edition, Elsha 1776, Equipage, Eau d' Hermes, Egoiste Cologne Concentree, Fetish pH, Fougere Royal reissue, Genghis Khan, Green Water, Havana, Jules, Kiehl's Musk, Knize Ten, Kouros, L'Homme Sage, Leather Oud, Loewe pH, Monogram, Montecristo, Musc Ravageur, Olibanum, Perry Ellis for Men Original, Piper Nigrum, Polo, Puredistance M, Santal Noble, Santalum, Sandalo (Villoresi), Tea for Two, Tribute Attar, Ungaro II, Versace l'homme, Yatagan, YSL pH
Joop!, A*Men, Le Male, Aramis, Azzaro pH, Drakkar Noir
My most powerful atm: Coromandel!
Three contenders are as follows:
1. Bogart One Man Show (Gold Edition) - Thermonuclear spillage and longevity
2. Giorgio Beverly Hills for Men - 2 sprays and you're good for 24hrs!!
3. Bogart Pour Homme - Cherry Tobacco on steroids
Last edited by Dark Caesar; 2nd February 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Tom Ford Extreme
Boss No. 1
Another vote for Aramis.
Tom Ford Black Orchid.
Habanita de Molinard EDT. This will last through washing.
Last edited by Primrose; 8th February 2012 at 10:31 PM.
"...her fragrance all in my keeping; softly she comes in the night." Lyrics, Gordon Lightfoot, "Softly."
Montale Black Aoud
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
+1 for Bogart frags, they are incredible.
Aramis: the pure tradition of powerhouses, no doubt.
Ambre Russe is boxin in the same league.
Creed Spice and Woods from the one that I have in my collection and maybe Chergui
Right now I think that I have all the fragrances that I want.
It's in my top 10, but I never wear more than 2 sprays. Most frequently, I wear only one 1 spray.
Snarky is as snarky does.
from my collection tho
Not necessarily in this order:
-Clive Christian X
Egoiste is just one of those fragrances that I don't 'get', at least yet
I've given it several (albeit quick, at a store) tries and not only did it not strike me as remarkable, I don't even remember what it smells like
Costume National Homme
One Man Show Golden Edition, by far. Bogart pour Homme.
Waiting for Hednic's 8th star
Definitely Bois du Portugal.