Code of Conduct
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1102

Thread: Fragrancenet

Banned

Default Re: Dior Homme Intense on FragranceNet?

Ive gotta somehow sample DHI then.

I ordered two bottles of DHI unboxed from them last week. Both bottles had the batch code 1V02 on the bottom. Checkcosmetic.net comes back with a production date of August 2011. Both bottles were shipped with the caps. Both were wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged in the typical fragrancenet shipping carton. Expect some very light scuffs and scratches on both the bottle and cap, not very noticeable and purely cosmetic. Nevertheless, I got them for $63 each. The juice smells great and lasts all day!

If you've been wanting DHI, don't hesitate to buy it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy View Post
    I ordered two bottles of DHI unboxed from them last week. Both bottles had the batch code 1V02 on the bottom. Checkcosmetic.net comes back with a production date of August 2011. Both bottles were shipped with the caps. Both were wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged in the typical fragrancenet shipping carton. Expect some very light scuffs and scratches on both the bottle and cap, not very noticeable and purely cosmetic. Nevertheless, I got them for $63 each. The juice smells great and lasts all day!

If you've been wanting DHI, don't hesitate to buy it.
    I've never smelled DHI, only dior homme, which i find to be a little too feminine for me. I've read and seen videos of rave reviews highly recommending it, but I am extremely hesitant to blind buy. $63 doesnt sound like a lot for most of the fragrance heads on BN, but I am a college student so funds are limited.
    Last edited by LEBRON JAMES; 15th January 2013 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks OP, did an order

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jouho View Post
    Thanks OP, did an order
    Haha you betcha.

Just wondering, how are you getting $63? Current coupon + ebates?

Actually, it was $67. My mistake. It was a 15% promo code they had running on the site last week.

Banned

for the unboxed 100ml, type coupon code "dmpf2" = 20% off

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by LEBRON JAMES View Post
    for the unboxed 100ml, type coupon code "dmpf2" = 20% off
    Thanks! ordered 2 bottles with Fatwallet for 7% cash back

fml! Spent 64euro for the 50ml 2 days ago here in france, but if i get the 100ml at this price I guess the price i paid for 150ml total will cancel out the stupid former purchase..

£51 a bottle plus shipping. The 20% for UK deliveries just cancels out the VAT we have to pay on top. And then we have to pay over inflated $18 for delivery. Ah well can get better priced retail unit here.lol
    Last edited by bgoc; 15th January 2013 at 06:18 PM.

I've never smelled DHI, only dior homme, which i find to be a little too feminine for me. I've read and seen videos of rave reviews highly recommending it, but I am extremely hesitant to blind buy. $63 doesnt sound like a lot for most of the fragrance heads on BN, but I am a college student so funds are limited.
    As a fellow college student I know exactly what you mean. After reading and watching many reviews on both DH and DHI I bought a bottle of DH after testing and loved it. Unable to find a tester/sample for DHI, I was relatively convinced that I didn't need it seeing as how I had a bottle of La'Nuit as my going out scent... How wrong I was! When I had the extra cash from my part time job, I decided to pull the trigger and blind buy DHI. To be honest, I was apprehensive due to how controversial and passionate DHI dislikers are and the numerous reviews I watched on youtube. But after one spray, absolutely no regrets.

As someone who recently got into fragrances only about 6 months ago, my olfactory sense and noses may be a little immature but the difference between DH and DHI (I have reformulations for both) is very, very apparent. To me, DH is heavy iris with vanilla/cocoa background and DHI is heavy cocoa with iris/vanilla background. DHI is truly an intimate and sensual scent. Pardon the child-like reference but this is intended as nothing but the utmost compliment, DHI smells like sexy cocoa pebbles to me.

I think the Intense is the better of the three.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

If you dont like DH then you will not like DHI. Dont buy it.
    Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

I see they also have a NIB too. They only used to carry unboxed

Last edited by heperd; 25th January 2013 at 02:29 AM.
    Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

Quote Originally Posted by Vince23heat View Post
    Thanks! ordered 2 bottles with Fatwallet for 7% cash back
    Ah crap, I didn't use ebates. Dammit. Heh, oh well.

Basenotes Junkie

got my 1z01 and 1v01 bottles today. Not original formulation but ill compare these to my April bottles.

Default Re: Beware Fragrancenet.com

Never had issues with them. I always opt for the 3-5 day shipping as the free shipping option takes quite a bit longer than I would like. They have never lost my order, everything has been genuine and fresh, and the one time I had an issue with delivery (My old office address technically had a suite number; however, since the building only had one office, we hadn't used the suite number for years. So anyway, rather than carry my package up the stairs, the postal worker simply marked the package as undeliverable.) I called fragrancenet, was immediately refunded and they processed a new order that went out that day.

Also, I realize that the free shipping option takes quite some time; if this is an issue, they do offer several other shipping options (I believe for as little as $5.00 extra, you can cut the shipping time in half).

As for the Paypal issue, I have always paid with a credit card, so I can't comment on my experience on that front. From what it sounds like, you may want to avoid using Paypal with fragrancenet.

Fragrancenet has been a great place for me to order as well. i am not in a huge rush to get my packages and I have always found them to be the lowest price. I have had nothing but positive experiences from this website.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Tonka Imperiale
    3. Dior Homme
    4. Pure Malt
    5. Oud Wood
    6. Ambre Nuit
    7. L'air Du Desert Marocain
    8. Noir de Noir
    9. Apple Brandy
    10.Straight to Heaven

Default Re: Is fragrancenet.com a reputable place to purchase fragrances?

Bumping this thread 4+ months later.

I like FragranceNet. Their perfumes are absolutely legit, BUT (there's always a but) I can attest to what Hayven said above me.

I ordered a bottle of Spicebomb and the code inside the box to enter on its respective website was cutout. Unfortunate. I don't understand why. It's really a shady way of doing business. The juice is 100% genuine and authentic, but it would have been nice to have received the 'code' for something I paid for and received.

I love shopping with FragranceNet. Excellent experience everytime.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

I love shopping with them also. I just got a 4 oz bottle of Virgin Island Water for $128.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Tonka Imperiale
    3. Dior Homme
    4. Pure Malt
    5. Oud Wood
    6. Ambre Nuit
    7. L'air Du Desert Marocain
    8. Noir de Noir
    9. Apple Brandy
    10.Straight to Heaven

I am sure they are OK as I have ordered from the site - when PAYING through their site. However (unless they changed their policy recently) that PayPal fiasco was NOT GOOD by any standards. Why put that up as a way to pay for the product when you know that you are going to contact the customer and say the money did not go through. I contacted PayPal and Fragrancenet GOT the money. So PayPal had to be the ones to take care of this. If I had let it go then I would be without a fragrance and charged. So if they are going to do that then they need to remove PayPal, PERIOD!

But I am glad the rest of the people in this thread had good experiences.

Default Re: Fragrancenet

Just got a bottle of GIT today, after being sold a counterfeit on ebay i did my research and had my eyes open on whats authentic and whats not.. Fragrancenet came through,, bottle came with box, cards, the batch number was engraved on the rear bottom rim of the bottle, the inner spray cap had the creed logo engraved and the inner sprayer is white plastic.. and above all once you shoot the first spray you know you have the real deal, quaility juice at its finest, im going into 5 hours and its still potent,, dont hesitate to purchase from fragrancenet, you get the real deal without having to dish out 315.00 for a bottle at the creed boutique,, the batch was a 2011 batch and it smells great

Just got a bottle of GIT today, after being sold a counterfeit on ebay i did my research and had my eyes open on whats authentic and whats not.. Fragrancenet came through,, bottle came with box, cards, the batch number was engraved on the rear bottom rim of the bottle, the inner spray cap had the creed logo engraved and the inner sprayer is white plastic.. and above all once you shoot the first spray you know you have the real deal, quaility juice at its finest, im going into 5 hours and its still potent,, dont hesitate to purchase from fragrancenet, you get the real deal without having to dish out 315.00 for a bottle at the creed boutique,, the batch was a 2011 batch and it smells great

genuine - yes

fresh - sometimes questionable, if it's a more popular item then you're more likely to get something a bit more fresh.

Buy from them. Reliable, good products at a great price. I got my amazing batch of MI from them .

Best online retailer IMO.
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Default Re: Fragrancenet.com

This place has yet to deliver less than desirable goods for me.