Code of Conduct

Default abercrombie and fitch, what frag could it have been? (could be fierce)

it was in a grey box. didn't see the bottle. more tall than wide. must have been from the current selection.

i'm wondering if it could be fierce. is that discontinued? if so how does it smell? i know alot say like platinum egoiste but iv not tried that one either..

Default Re: abercrombie and fitch, what frag could it have been? (could be fierce)

i guess it could have been fierce then. dont really know what you are asking. you can look in the reviews to see descriptions of fragrances....
    Want to trade - Tom Ford Extreme for Windsor, Amber Absolute, Aventus x02....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

CHEAP CREED SPLITS
    Millesime Imperial, Original Santal, Green Irish Tweed
    Himalaya, Aventus, Tabarome
    plus Amouage Honour & Fate Man

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/393...92#post3296892

it was most likely fierce.

Default Re: abercrombie and fitch, what frag could it have been? (could be fierce)

sorry for the vague question. i saw an a&f frag but didn't read the box and am wondering if fierce is the only thing that comes in a greyish box in the abercrombie lineup..

secondly, is it a good fragrance?

Quote Originally Posted by mayborne View Post
    sorry for the vague question. i saw an a&f frag but didn't read the box and am wondering if fierce is the only thing that comes in a greyish box in the abercrombie lineup..

secondly, is it a good fragrance?
    Nah a lot of A&F frags come in dark grey boxes, it was most likely fierce. I bought it recently after so much hype, its basically OK but nothing to wet your pants over. Smells very 90's and reminds me of CK escape and just a nice musky, fruity, masc smell.
    One thing though its true about the compliments, i got 3 the day i wore it for the 1st time lol.

I went toAbercrombie yesterday and the only male fragrance I saw was Fierce. They used to have others (and may still) to. If you have ever been near their store lately then the smell you can smell (even outside of the store) is Fierce. It has a green, very sweet smell (like Kiton or Fahrenheit). Not saying they are the same but they all have that very sweet smell. I think Fierce smells ok, but my wife loves it. Not sure why females seem to love it so much, but they do (at least several I am around do).